Unfortunate Meeting

Hidden Voice

"You're late," the woman said sternly.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. My head down, not wanting to make eye contact with the frustrated lady.

"Where were you?"

"No where," I lied, still reluctant to make eye contact.

"Tch, don't you dare sneak out again, or else I'm going to have to put you in chains next time, understand?" I just nodded my head, my cheek still stinging from the hard slap.

"Good." I heard her say as she dragged me into my room and slammed the door. The room had an old bed that looked like it could break anytime now, one small window, and a candle for light on top of a wooden nightstand. It was a tiny room, but it didn't bother me. I was used to this room. This was the only place I could relax and think to myself, not being forced around to do this and that. I sighed and laid down on the bed, which creaked in response. The boy from the lake yet again occupied my mind.

"I wonder if he's going to hate me for ditching him tomorrow, when I agreed to meet him. He probably would." I sighed again. I felt sad and disappointed. "Wait, why am I feeling like this?" I thought, "I don't even know him. I don't even know his name. I wish I asked him what his name is. Maybe if I see him again, I'll ask him. Ha, like that'll happen. I'll never be able to get out of this hell hound." I sighed for the umpteenth time. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, hoping for a miracle to happen.

Bright. It was really bright. My eyes slowly opened to reveal my surroundings.

Huh?!

I was surrounded by trees and wilderness. The ceiling was sky blue and the floor grass green. "No way," I said aloud.

I'm outside?!

"How did I get here? Where am I?"

I saw in the distance, not too far from where I was standing, the color blue on the ground. Out of curiosity, I walked towards whatever the gleaming blue thing was.

"Ah..." I gasped.

It was an open space and flowers were covering the luscious grass, a beautiful aqua lake right in the middle of it all. I heard footsteps coming towards me. Turning around to see what it was, I came face to face with a curly black haired boy with a goofy smile plastered on his smooth canvas. It's him! I thought as he held his hand out to me. I smiled back at him and reached out my hand to take his, but instead I grabbed air. The tall boy disappeared right in front of my eyes.

Shocked, I asked myself, "what? Where did he go?" I turned around and my eyes widened as I made contact with a sturdy chest. It was him again, except this time he was covered in dark red liquid. I stumbled backwards, watching his lips curve into an innocent smile, as if he didn't have blood all over him. Gosh, that smile makes me want to jump on him and hug him, I thought. Shaking my head, I came back to the scene in front of me. What's happening? I looked at the scenery around me and noticed that the lake also turned red. I was so confused and scared.

Before I could ask what was happening, I slipped on something and fell in the water. "Why can't I swim back up?" I panicked, not able to hold my breath any longer; my throat was getting filled with water. "What's going on? Nothing is restricting me from getting back up," I thought confused, although my mind was getting clouded from the lack of oxygen. I was almost out of breath, my body couldn't move. My eyes slowly closed and I knew I was going to die.

My eyes shot opened and my heavy breathing filled the room. A dream? It must have been a dream since I was still in my room, drenched in sweat. That was some dream...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hi! Sorry I didn't update last week. I was really distracted by everything that's been happening. >.< Here's an update about Baekhyun's strange dream. Next update will be Chanyeol's side. ^^ BTW sorry the chapters are so short.