Chapter 9 - A Friendly Meal

Back In Your Arms Again

The bell rang again for lunch.

Sungyeol came to you and said "Let's go?" L was already on his side.

"Okay, you can wait outside, I'm just going to pick Hyemi up" you suggested.

"Okay."

You came on Hyemi. She was puting some touch ups on her face.

"Do you think lipgloss will do?okay, foundation, and a little eye shadow. PERFECT!" she said happily to you.

"yah~ what are you doing?! They're already outside, they're waiting for us" you said eagerly to her.

"Still, you're a girl after all, you need something that will make you pretty. Oh I forgot, you don't need anything to look pretty, you're already pretty." she said softly trying to admit that she was ugly.

"You're not ugly, you just need to be you to be pretty." you said to her trying to cheer her up.

"let's go?" you said to her. "Okay" she answered.

Sungyeol and L was already outside waiting for the both of you.

You both come outside to come with the 2 pretty guys.

The boys saw both of you. *They're pretty in their simple ways* they thought.

"Let's go?" you suggested as the two guys keep staring on you and Hyemi.

"Okay" L confidently answered.

Both of you and Sungyeol came together at the front and L and Hyemi at the back.

Girls start chatting about the 4 of you. *Here we go again*

"It's okay, don't mind them" you said to yourself. "yeah~ I guess you need to" said Sungyeol who whisper at you.

You take a glance on Hyemi. After you've met her for the first time, this is the first time you saw her being awkward around guy, especially to L. *I think there's something going on here that I don't know* you thought.

4 of you came on the cafeteria. As expected, more eyes keep staring on the 4 of you.

The 4 of you sit on a larged sized table that can occupy 6 people. Sungyeol and L sit together on the right edge and you and Hyemi occupy the left edge facing them.

"What would you like to eat?" Sungyeol said.

"Anything, as long as it was food." you said to him.

Sungyeol and L come together to buy the meal.

"What do you think?" you asked Hyemi.

"huh?"

"Previously, you're not that awkward being with guys around, what's up?" You .

"I don't know that this such a complicate situation around with the school's prince'sses. I'm worrying now about being bullied later." you said.

"As you say, school's guidance office is always open" you again.

"You're enjoying this?" she said.

"To be honest, No, I'm really trembling inside, I just hide it" you said to her.

Sungyeol and L came over with the food.

They gave both of you steak same as they did, the guys also eat steak.

You and Hyemi tried your best not to feel awkward on Sungyeol and L.

It was a happy and a friendly meal where in you both saw Sungyeol and L's insight thoughts, they're not arrogant at all.

Both of you had a great time with them. Hyemi saw L smile and his insights, same as you did to Sungyeol. Now you've proven to have a new good friends, Sungyeol and L.