Chapter 13 - February 3's night

Back In Your Arms Again

You broke his hug and stared at him..

"What kind of a girl who wouldn't love you?" you said as you touch his face smiling.

"I would appreciate it if you were officially my girlfriend" he said while staring at you..

"Right where you sit now, Right at this moment.. I'm officially your girlfriend" you said to him..

"I think Sunghyun will be happy to know that you're happy again on other person's arms.." he said and start holding your hand.

"I hope he will, but I will never forget him.. he's been a part of me" you replied.

As both of you are sitting inside the bus, Sungyeol suddenly asked.

"Regarding the Valentine's Promenade, have you already found your partner?"

"No one did invite me~" you said, *Because I'm waiting for you~* you thought at the same time.

"Okay then,"he said as he suddenly stood up from his sit and kneeled at you.

"Kim ~~~~~, will you take me Lee Sungyeol to be your date at the Valentine's Prom?"

"What are you doing!?!? We're on the bus!" you furiously said to him.

The people on the bus started to take their eyes to Sungyeol kneeling down on you.

"Would you be my date?" he repeated.

"Say yes! Say yes!"

"Take it! It's a once in a lifetime~!"

"Omg, how could possibly guys in this generation has to be this sweet?"

You heared from the people inside the bus. Due to embarrassment that you feel right now, there's nothing you can do but to agree..

"Okay! Okay! Now take your sit!" you almost shouted furiously to him.

"Really!?" he said, brightened.

"Do you think I mean it?" you try to fool him around as his shoulders deflated but you hug him and continued what you said.

"Yes~ I'll be yours~" That word was only heard between the two of you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

After a couple of minutes, you both arrive at the campus' dormitories.

You step back,

"Sungyeol" you said.

"Hmmmm?"

"Can you promise me that you wont talk about us to anyone?" you said to him calmly.

"You're still worried about the girls. Okay, but maybe my friends (infinite) will be okay right?" he replied calmly.

"Okay, but make sure they won't be talking about it to everyone" you demanded.

You both entered.

Hyemi was waiting from outsside with L and saw you.

"Where did you come from?!" she uncalmly said.

"From Sunghyun...." you said to her softly...

"Oh~ I forgot, it's February 3~" she now calmly said leaving L clueless.

"Let's go back and have dinner, it seems that you haven't eat anuthing while I'm gone for a while" you .

"Nah~ I just haven't taken up my dinner" she said.

"Thanks Sungyeol~" you thanked and smiled at him.

"No problem, goodnight~" he also smiled on you and left.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back at your dorm.

"Why do you look like a bit bright today?Did something happen while Sungyeol was looking for you?" Hyemio said with a smile drawn all over her face.

"Nothing! What are you talking about!?" you said pretending that nothing happened.

"Tell me, honestly, did he kissed you!?" she said brightly.

"No! actually there's something that I want to confess about me" you said in a calm voice.

"What is it?" shye curiosly ask.

"I have a new relationship, someone who is...you know, special and I hope I can trust this secret to you-" but before you could continue on what you were saying, Hyemi scream and shout all over the room.

"IT'S SUNGYEOL! RIGHT!IT'S SUNGYEOL!" she said as she shout but you intend to cover from shouting, afraid that the other borders will hear.

"I knew it! It was Sungyeol, ever since, you both had a good relationship towards each other. Right!" she said again, brightly.

"I hope you promise not to tell this to anyone, because we want this to be a secret and about my parents to know it. And don't worry about L, Sungyeol will tell him about us..." you protested.

"Yes, ~~~ you can trust me ~"

"Thanks Hyemi~"

"It's okay, that's what friends are for" she said with a smile.