Chapter 6 - Meeting a New Friend

Back In Your Arms Again

Despite the tragedy that happened to you from the past, you must move on and face a new life. You need to face a new world without him. The moment you share your story with Hyemi was the first time you shared it emotionally. Even though you want to cry about that, there's nothing you can do, because it's already the past.

Sungyeol was standing at the rooftop on one of the school's building, alone, murmuring about his 1st day of school.

*I've met new friends, L, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungjong, and Woohyun. But only L can stay by my side since he's on the same class as mine. How could we spare our time properly if were from different classes? No worries, there's the dormitories, anyone is allowed to visit each other.*

Out of nowhere, he suddenly remembered the girl whom he bumped to accidentally (you) on the hallway.

*She's kind of pretty and shy, especially has manners.. hahaha* Sungyeol thought and smiled.

Then none of his thoughts, someone opened the door.

You come out from the door and said. "What a nice weather~" not knowing Sungyeol was there.

"Yeah, that's why I came up here to enjoy it" he look on your direction and smiled.

"oh~ you're here." you said calmly trying to hide your embarrassment.

"I like to be on rooftops so I came here" he said.

You walk towards his side and said, "Me too, you can witness here a peaceful place", calmly, "I'm sorry about yesterday" you apologize.

"I'm apologize too, either none of us were paying attention" he said and smiled at you.

*His smile, makes you remind Sunghyun* They have some similarities that nobody does that you couldn't expect. You shoook your head. This time, you don't need to lost your conversation and cry about him. 2 years has already passed and you have said to yourself that you've already moved on. You came here to study not to find another guy.

"Why?" Sungyeol questioned curiously as he saw you being silent all of a sudden.

"Nothing, It's just, I think that we talk comfortably but we don't know each other well." you said.

"I'm just being like this because I think this is the best way to meet people" he said.

"I'm Sungyeol" he held his hand out and give a smile.

"I'm ~~~~" you respond and held your hand on him.

The bell rang. It's time to go back on class.

"Let's go?" Sungyeol said as he brightly smiled at you.

"Shall we?" you said as both of you burst out laughing.

_________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry, I only updated now.. because a run of headache came to me this whole day.. and I keep it a secret to my mom because she will blame me on using the pc whole day and troll to her that I have headache lol... as much as I can, I want to finish this tomorrow until night. :)

Thank you for everyone!~ :)