Chaper 1- Graduation

Back In Your Arms Again

Sitting on a chair with a friend, nervous, because you were waiting that your name will be called and recieve your certificate of appreciation, a proof that you've successfully finished studying high school.

"~~~~". At last. The time you've been waiting for has come. You stand. Waiting for your mother walking happily to come with you onstage.

She was happy just like you do, to finally achieve a dream that your mother expected ever since...To be a honor student.

She gently put the medal through your head and said "There, you look even prettier than ever" and curled a smile on her face "Thanks mom" you said.

Graduation ceremony has ended. Proudly, you, your mom and dad came home with joy on your hearts. Your father greeted you happily with a tight hug. "I think you really do look prettier than ever.. with that medal on your head...I'm proud that you're my daughter" he silghtly teased "Dad!  you know mom said those words while she was putting this medal to me.. and..." you paused. "and?" he said. "Thank you...because of you.. and mom.. if you didn't help me.. i wont be able to finish my high school".. you hugged them..

"speaking about you college, have you choose already? the prestigious school? or the one near the school you've graduated?" your dad questioned. "The prestigious school" you answered. You saw your mom gently tilted her smile.."mom, dad, don't worry about me, even if i will be living on a dormitory there, I'm sure that I will take care of myself". "I expect that from you..and" he paused, "and dont ever think about having a boyfriend again" he teased. "Dad, you know me, those things are out of my mind" you said. "Really? okay..keep your word... by the way..what will be your chosen course?" he questioned. "Architecture" you answered. "Very well, you've been pretty good at drawings" he said.