Chapter 10 - A Special day with Friends

Back In Your Arms Again

It's weekend. Students have the time to go everywhere they want. They can go home to visit their families. But you insist to stay on the dorm and study, same as Hyemi did.

Both of you were in the middle of studying then suddenly, there's a knock on the door. You initiate yourself to stand and come to the door. You opened it and saw Sungyeol and L.

"Hi!" Sungyeol and L said with their bright smiles.

"Why are you here? Is there any occasion?" you said.

Sungyeol took a glance on L. Using his shoulder, he signaled him to talk.

"You know, It's weekend. I just think that.. both of you would come with us on a walk" L said.

"You can just come yourselves, you see? we're studying" you said on them.

"Hey! It's weekend, it's time to refresh, we've been on schoold to study for 6 days, can't you just sacrifice the whole day to refresh?" he said, eagerly to convince you.

"~~~~, he has a point, maybe, we could've use the day to rest and since we're already finished on our homeworks" Hyemi asked.

*Aish~ really, you cant say No on L* you thought.

You can't do anything but to agree. All 3 of them are smiling, to convince you to come with them.

"Okay, so wait here and we're just going to change our clothes." You said on the guys.

Hyemi rushed on your room and change her clothes. "Not this, this might be good, NO! this is terrible!" she expressed to herself because she was very curious about what she will look for any clothes.

You simply took your simple ups and bottoms and add jacket because of the cold weather.

"Let's go?" Hyemi said and headed to the door with you and start to leave the dorm.

All of you arrived at an amusement park.

"Aren't we just going to take a walk?" you asked to the guys.

"It must've been boring if we just walk, so I guess here will be fun" Sungyeol said.

"Tell me, you both planned this." you said to them.

They both turn their heads down trying to hide their embarrassment because of a simple lie.

"Okay, we forgive you, where should we start?" you asked them.

"Let's start on the roller coaster!!!" Hyemi screamed brightly.

"Sure! I've been thinking about that too a while ago" L said.

Sungyeol came to the ticket booth to buy the tickets. You feel nervous while walking around waiting for the upcoming ride without anyone noticing it.

*I can't believe Hyemi said those words excitedly, I hate roller coasters.* You thought.

The latest ride stopped and all 4 of you start to come over to take the next ride.

"Are you okay?" Sungyeol said as he notice you looking pale because of the nervousness you feel on your whole body.

"I guess?" You start trembling while you're about to sit on your position.

"I don't usually talk about this to you guys, but actually, I'm really afraid of great heights especially this one." you said to him.

Your about to take your sit when suddenly a hand pulled you towards Sungyeol's chest and hug you.

"It's okay, I'll be here on your side on the whole ride, don't be afraid, trust me". Sungyeol said.

"aigoo~ that's so sweet" a lady from behind your position said and continued "hey, your boyfriend is so sweet, you must've not let anyone took him from you."

You felt embarrassment from the girls words but you said "Honestly eonnie, he's not my boyfriend,he's my friend" you said politely to her.

"Really? I'm sorry, But the 2 of you... I think you will make a good couple at the future." she said.

"Thank you noona, but we're just really friends" Sungyeol said to the lady politely and take your sits.

"What's up?" L turn his head and talk to Sungyeol. "It seems that you've just finished talking to a fan"

"No~ just a stranger noona" he commented on L.

"The ride will start to go after 1 minute, We encourage all of the riders to enjoy this one of a kind experience and have the feeling of flying in the air!"

The ride start to move upward. You nervously clutch your hands together trying to hide your trembling feeling when suddenly, Sungyeol grab your hand and said.

"Don't worry,You're with me,if anything happens, it will happen to me either. Don't be afraid, this will not last that long." he smiled to you.

"Sungyeol~" you said calmly.

You both held hands together and both scream like there's no tomorrow.

The ride was already done. As you were going out, you feel like your body want to fall anytime but Sungyeol saw you and held out his hand and the other is pointing on a bench. "I think you need to take a sit first".

Hyemi and L ran to see you and Sungyeol after the ride.

"What happened to you! You look pale!" Hyemi said, almost shout.

"I don't know she don't like roller coasters" Sungyeol said.

"Don't worry, I'm okay now" you said so that their worries will be gone.

"Really? Okat we're going to buy some snacks, Come here Sungyeol" L said to Sungyeol and the guys leave.

You : Hyemi....

Hyemi: Hmmm?

You:  Did L said something before you took the ride?

Hyemi: Yeah, actually the thing he said insults me"

You: What is it?

Hyemi : He said that , If I'm afraid on taking the ride, I shouldn't have took it together with him, But I know he was only joking so I slap him on his back.

Both of you start to laugh.

Hyemi: Why did you ask me that all of a sudden? Did Sungyeol said something?

You: No! not at all!

You lied.

Hyemi:Come on! I'm your friend! you can share me everything!

You : Oh!They're here!

You pointed as L and Sungyeol came back with the snacks. You all eat.

The short break was over.

"We're just going to the CR, wait here" You said.

"Okay.." the guys replied and you both left.

L : Hey, Sungyeol should we buy couple tee? there's one there..I saw it earlier

Sungyeol: What? We're not their boyfriends!

L: Why are you like that? We all know you like ~~~~.

Sungyeol : Don't make fool of me with your naughty mind! If you want, buy on your own!

L : Okay,your over reacting!

Sungyeol: aish~ you...

They've been like that for a while when you and Hyemi came over to them.

"It seems like something is not good on your atmosphere" you teased the guys.

"There's nothing" Sungyeol took a glance on L and look away immediately.

L stand up and came on Hyemi's side.

"Hyemi, can you come with me on that store?" he pointed at the souviner item store.

"Okay?" she replied, not sure of her answer and L grab her and leave.

Sungyeol and you were left behind. Awkward mood came on both of you.

"Sungyeol, I know this is a bit surprising to ask. And I don't know if you're going to answer me honestly" you said to him.

"What is it?"

"Are you..having a plan of courting me?" you ask him.

"Why did you ask that?" Sungyeol said.

"Uhmmmm...first, you invite me on lunch, I would've say No is it was for Hyemi, So I yes. And today, when we're about to take a ride, you hug me and hold my hand like a deed of a couple in relationship. Tell me, you do?" curiously.

A tremble shivered on Sungyeol's back.

"No! It was just my way on caring on my friends especially on girls. And you know, I can't do that to my friends, people may think that I'm a gay" he lied.

"Good to hear then, becuase I know we have the same priority.." you smiled to him but heartbreak came on you behind.

*How I wish you told the truth, I knew it, you don't have to lie, I like you...*you thought.

*I regret that time when I told you those words in front of you, because, I love you now* Sungyeol thought.

"Shall we come and get more rides?" Sungyeol said to break the silence.

"Let's go!" you said brightly.

A good day with friends was over.