Chapter 3 - The Dormitory

Back In Your Arms Again

Your things were left on your auntie's house nearest to the school. The school provides dormitories inside to control the students from having time on hanging out with their friends until late night hours. The professor lead all of you to introduce your rooms. Each room must have 2 students. The professor gave you the key and said "Miss ~~~~ you're sharing the room with Park Hyemi ". Hyemi overheared her name and approach to you and your professor and have time to know each other more. " I hope there will be no problem between you two ladies.." she demanded.. "No worries Mam.." you both glance at each other and burst out laughing.

You both headed to your room. It has a cozy feeling just like a home. You both know well each other since you're both in the same class and in the same course.

You both organize your things up. Suprisingly, the dorm o the girls, face the dorms of the boys. The professor added, "This is our challenge to all of you freshmens. Teenagers nowadays are doing naughty things. For us to challenge your inner personalities, we encourage all of you to be responsible to yourselves, this also challenge your conscience if you ruin someone else reputation. We hope all of you to be responsible enough for other and especially on yourselves" the professor ended.

"Hey, ~~~~-ah, you see that Sungyeol guy? He looks handsome~" Hyemi whispered to you..

"What are you talking about?Aren't you listening on what the professor was saying?Don't tell me, you really do are not listening?Instead, you're looking terribly on that guy" you demanded.

"Hahaha, we can talk about that on our room, as if, she's already finished" she said.

"Aish~ you.. okay.. what are guys for? We're here to study, not for boys" you said fiercely.

"Hey, college isn't just about studying, you see? being in college also needs FUN, right?" she said.

"Yeah right~ but I'm here to study, that's my priority" you said, looking unsure of your words.

"aigooooooo~ based on your words it seems you have special someone back in high school~"she teased.

She's right. You do have one from the past. It was Sunghyun. Who died in front of you after an accident occured on your date together. The memory was still clear on your head. You tilted down your head and a sudden rush of tears flowed down on your eyes.

"hey, ~~~~ are you okay?" Hyemi said in wonder.

"yes, I'm okay" you said in a pleased smile.

"Shut up. You're crying. Is there something wrong from what I've said?" she paused and continued."Okay, you can tell me that later" she said trying to comfort you.

"thanks, if you want to know, I'll tell you later" you said...