Chapter 4 - Sunghyun,My Past (Part I)

Back In Your Arms Again

You and Hyemi were taking your first dinner together.

Hyemi's personality doesn't have any problems with you because you like her since she possess a bright personality.

you both finished and fix the table. You both headed on your beds.

"So, tell me now why did you suddenly cry a while ago?" she questioned.

"Do you really want to know that badly?" you asked.

"yes" she eagerly said.

*FLASHBACK*

You and Sunghyun have a relationship which no one oppossess to. Even your father who keeps on monitoring about you and Sunghyun.

"Good morning Mr. Kim , good morning ~~~~~" Sunghyun said brightly one morning.

His smile melted your heart in that one good morning.

"What brings you here early in the morning?" Your father asked him curiously.

"Dad, I think you're being harsh to him" you said.

"I was just joking...HEY! SUNGHYUN! I was just joking ! Don't take it seriously.. come here it seems you even bought flowers to my daughter" your father said cheerfully.

Your mom overheard about Sunghyun. She came over and said "Really? flowers? how sweet~".. You blushed.

Sunghyun handed you the flowers he bought and said "I was just asking if I could take ~~~~ out this afternoon, we've been together for 1 year already and to celebrate my birthday" asking shyly in front of your parents. You we're surprised. You forgot it was February 3, his birthday, the date were you opened your relationship with him.

"Okay, but promise us that you wont take her very late at night. It might be wont good for the both of you going home late. Wait, did I just heared it correctly? It's your birthday?" He asked.

"Yes, Mr. Kim" he said.

"Oh, Happy Birthday Son!" he said again cheerfully.

Did you just heared it correctly? Your father said "SON" to Sunghyun?

"awwww.teenagers nowadays are really sweet.. and don't forget Sunghyun, take good care of ~~~~ . Happy Birthday Son"  your mom said..You blushed again. Your parents just said SON on your boyfriend.

"I will, Mr. and Mrs. Kim and Thank you for greeting me." Sunghyun said calmly trying to hide the embarrassment he had behind.

You approach towards him to go out to talk for a while.

"Yah~ don't you feel any cheer for yourself? My parents just said SON to you" .

"Do I need to? since I'll be their son-in-law in the future " he joked.

"You're really confident." you pinched his ear.

"Ouch~ that hurt!"he said. You turned around and laughed.

"Why? Is there anyone who will replace me?" he asked. "That really hurt" he continued.

"No one." you said smiling.

"I know. You really love me that much." he said. You blushed brightly trying to hide yur shyness through his words. "Hey, you didn't even greet Happy 1st Anniversary or Happy Birthday to me" he pout.

"That's the thing that I feel sorry about. I forgot it's Feb 3 already, time really goes by quickly. I didn't even prepared for this day" you said.

"Ouch~ That hurts me the most" he said heartbreakingly.

"I'm sorry, I'll try my best to make you happy for this day" you continued.

"Okay, see you later, I'll pick you up later" he said and leave.

*I'm really sorry Sunghyun, I will make you the happiest guy today* you thought

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it must've really hurt to someone if his/her special someone really forgot their special day. Check out for the part II tomorrow!^_^ Thank you ! :)