Chapter 11 - The Announcement

Back In Your Arms Again

Months has passed. You're secret admiration to Sungyeol is still there. Now, Hyemi and L are sharing a good relationship (almost a couple). Luckily, nobody didn't bully her by many girls because L is always there for her. The other guys of Infinite are doing well at school. As ever, girls' eyes are still on them.

At the classroom. The speaker spoke.

"Special announcement to all students, especially to our freshmens, to find your partners" it paused.

"Huh? what's the partner thing for?" students asked curiously.

Hearing this, the teacher suddenly smiled. "All of you will be inspired on this announcement"

"Freshmens must've been very happy to know this. This year, the school committee made a decision regarding an anueal promenade"

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!" students screamed in great joy.

"You all heard it right. Promenade. On the upcoming Valentine's Day night, February 14. A Promenade for all college students will be held. So we are encouraging every guys to start asking to the girls they would like to come with. We hope everyone will have a good time to invite their to-be-partners on this upcoming event. Good day to all"

You can hear all the shout of freshmens and students all over the school.

*It's still the end of January and they were ver eager to have parter* you bitterly thought.

Suddenly, in your murmurs, you remember something. February is close,February 3. Sunghyun's death and birth anniversary. It's been 3 years already. Time really pass by quickly.

Annually, you come to the cemetery where his body was burried. You came to remember his prescence.

While you were thinking aboout it. Not knowing, Sungyeol was watching from behind.

*I think I should ask her on the right time* he thought.

"Sungyeol! I know this is a silly invitation, but can you be my date at the promenade?" one of your classmates start to gather on him and also to his friend L.

* I know this things would happen* you thought.

Instead of those things, you insist to focus on your studies and coming at the cemetery. Keeping it a secret even to Hyemi.

At the canteen...

"Hey, do you think of anybody who would've invite you? Maybe it was Sungyeol? your lover" she teased.

"Truthfully and honestly, Sungyeol isn't my lover . So it doesn't matter if he will, he's a friend. And truthfully, L would invite you, so be ready on the girls that will bully you" you attack on Hyemi causing her to step back.

"yah, you're being to harsh on your words" she said and continued "but yeah, you're right, that's what I'm afraid of" 

"don't worry, I'll make sure L will protect you" you comfort her.

"Thanks" Hyemi calmed.