Chapter 12 - February 3

Back In Your Arms Again

It's February 3 Luckily, it's weekend, thank God.

"Hey, you seemed dressed up, what's up? where are you going?" Hyemi questioned.

"I just want to come to my family" you lied as you try to sneek out.

"Okay, just be here before sunset or else I'll be in great worry" Hyemi warned.

"Okay" you replied and left.

 

You were at the bus and pulled up your wallet to pay for the ticket. You saw Sunghyun's picture.

"Wait for me, I'll be there in a while" tears start to fall down on your cheeks but you wiped it immediately before every passenger would see and think on it strangely.

You arrive at the cemetery. You came at Sunghyun's grave bringing the flowes that both of you love, stargazers.

"Hi Sunghyun, did you miss me? Here's the flowers we love" you place the flowers beside the grave and put some yellow candles to him. You touch your necklace wondering that the next piece will come and complete you, that you know is very impossible.

"Would you allow me, if I will let my heart beat again for another guy? You're surprised right? But if I do it, I;m afraid that you will haunt me here..I was just joking, but I'm really sorry, because there is this guy that I like. I want to ask permission if you would allow me to, I still love you .I hope you will let me." you stated.

Hours passed wuickly. It was almost down to sunset. You're still at the cemetery and since you decided to give your whole day to Sunghyun.

You check your phone. "Oh, it ran out of battery..."

Back at the dormitory, Hyemi was worried about you, it was already sunset but you're still not on the dorm.

"Where could she be?" Hyemi said and sighed.

Luckily, Sungyeol and L pass by from visiting their friends who are near your room.

"Why are you here outside? It seems ~~~ wasn't around" L said.

"Yeah, she's not here. She promised she will be back before sundet but until now she didn't even message that she will come a later more, I'm getting worried now." Hyemi signed.

"Did she said anything where is she going to?" Sungyeol finally spoke.

"She said she'll visit her mom and dad" Hyemi replied.

"Okay, I'll come. But where is her house?" Sungyeol asked.

Hyemi come to her room and wrote on a paper the address. After that, she gave it to Sungyeol and he leave.

Sungyeol arrived on your house.

"Good evening, Mr. and Ms. Kim" Sungyeol said as he knock on the door while the door gradually opened.

"Good evening young man, may I know who are you?" Your father asked.

"I'm ~~~~'s friend. Lee Sungyeol, sir, may I know if ~~~'s here? She said that she came here the whole day and go back to the dorm before sunset but unfortunately, she's still not going back.. We're all getting worried about her" Sungyeol said calmly.

"Really?! WHERE COULD SHE BE!? " Your father said almost shouting.

Mrs. Kim (your mother) came over adn asked. " What's wrong? who is this guy?"

"Good Evening Mrs. Kim. I'm Sungyeol, ~~~~'s friend .We think she's already missing" Sungyeol said.

"Oh, ~~~~, she's not missing. She must've missed him that much, she only hide it. It's February 3 right?" Your mother stated.

"Yes, it's February 3 , what do you mean?" your father questioned.

"Sunghyun" she said.

"Oh, that guy, I felt sorry for him" your father shared.

" Excuse me mam, sir, but who is Sunghyun?" Sungyeol asked.

"He was ~~~~'s boyfriend who died 3 years ago... She must've been at the cemetery until this hour... You can go there to catch her up" your mother commanded to Sungyeol.

" Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Kim" Sungyeol thanked them and leave.

Sungyeol arrive at the cemetery and saw you sitting on the grass near a grave.

"I still miss you" you said crying.

"Your boyfriend?" Sungyeol said from behind.

You turn your head around and saw Sungyeol standing , talking to you, You wuickly wipe your tears aways.

"Sungyeol? Why are you here? How come you know that I'm here?" you asked him continuously.

Sungyeol came towards you and gently wiped the dry marks of tears on your eyes. Your eyes widened in shock.

"We're all worried about you, you even promised to Hyemi that you will be back before sunset, but why are you still here?" he asked.

"I apologize to that" you said to him

"the important thing is your safe" Sungyeol said as he patted on your shoulder.

After a while... Sungyeol said something awkwardly.

Sungyeol: Since we're alone now, I want to confess something...

You: What is it?

Sungyeol: ~~~, 7 months has passed.. Each day I see you, it makes me overjoyed..Each day you feel lonely, I feel sad.. Each day we have a friend on friend conversation.. it makes me..

You: makes you???

Sungyeol: Love you more... ~~~~.. I want to have the permission to be your Boyfriend.. I love you ~~~.. and that's the truth...

He paused as he came towards you and give you a hug..

"I hope you feel the same way too" he said softly as you froze on his words.