Chapter 8 - An Invitation

Back In Your Arms Again

It was already the deadline. From the past week, both of you don't have any problem. The project got the highest grade on the whole class, meaning both of your hardwork resulted a good response.

The bell ring a sign for a 30 min breaktime.

"Congratulations" Sungyeol held a hand on you and curled a smile on his face.

"Congratulations on you, too" you held your hand out and take Sungyeol's invitation, you smiled at him too.

"No, because of your intelligence, we wont make it" he said.

"No, both of us did a hardwork..Okay, I really need to go now, Hyemi was waiting for me" you said to him.

"oh, okay...  ummmm..." Sungyeol said.

"hmmm?"

"Do you think you could make it if I treat you this lunch?" he said.

"Ummmm.. how about the girls keeping on watching you? This might not be a good thing...Maybe they will bully me out of your sight." you joked on him

"hahaha, that's okay, I'm also worried about Hyemi, maybe she won't have anyone who could take the lunch with her... You can take her too." Sungyeol really seems want to treat you a meal together.

"How about your friends?" you said.

"They can carry themselves ...besides they're not kids anymore.I can take L with me if you would take Hyemi" he said .

"Okay, but I'll ask her." you respond and leave.

"I hope she will come" Sungyeol said to himself.

At the cafeteria.Both of you and Hyemi were taking your recess.

You said to her "If I would say Sungyeol was about to treat you this lunch.. what would you answer?"

"Are you kidding me? Who would say no to that prince?" she said.

"What about you? the girls watching him? what if they bully you?" you questioned again.

"Why would they? Those es wont to anything to me, besides the school's guidance is open for those bullied students" she confidently said.

"By the way, why are you telling me this? Is it true? He was inviting you?yieeeeeeee! <3" she said cheerfully.

"SHHHHHHHHH! Yeah~ he did, but I said no to him" you said.

"What do you think you are thinking!" she said trying to louden her voice.

"I don't want just the 2 of us, So I refuse to it, but he said he worry about you eating alone so he also invited L" you said to her, trying to convice her..

"Oh, he's sweet. okay, I'll come, this will seem like a double date." she said.

"Don't think like that! this is just a friendly meal" you suggested.

"Okay." she said smiling..

At the classroom.

The teacher was not yet around, so you came over to Sungyeol.

"Sungyeol, Hyemi agreed. So make sure L will come too." you said to him smiling.

"Okay, I said it to him too, and he agreed, he seems to like Hyemi after all" he also said smiling.

"Do you think they can be a good pair?" you questioned him and smiled.

"I don't think it will go like you think, because Hyemi has a bright personality, but L is a bit shy and quite sometimes, but around girls, he's really active." he describe his friend.

"It will be an earth and land relationship." you joked around him.

The teacher entered the room.

"Okay, see you later." he said to you.