Chapter 5 - Sunghyun, My Past (Part II)

Back In Your Arms Again

It was already afternoon, you were dressed simply is your pants and simple blouse, prettily, waiting for Sunghyun to come and pick you up. Finally he came.

"wooooah, is that you?" Sunghyun questioned. Amazed.

"Why? I just dressed myself up...what's the problem?" You said.

"You're pretty" with Sunghyun's words, your cheeks slightly turned pink.

"Here's my present, opened it when we get there" You hand him a paper bag, your present.

"I don't want to wait, can I open it now? besides this is my recieved present and I want to see this first before anyone does" he pleased.

"Okay, as you wished" you let him open it.

Sunghyun opened it and saw a male teddy bear with bow tie.

"Isn't it I am the one who supposed to give this kind of gift? he questioned.

"You don't like it? okay, let's throw that away.." you said (trying to fool him)

"no~ it's just that its my first time to recieve and to know that the girlfriend will give this kind of gift. You're unique" he teased.

"But yeah~ I admit it . but it took me a while to choose the right gift to you.. and" you paused...

"and?" he continued your word.

"press it's right arm" you said shyly..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US SUNGHYUN! I LOVE YOU!" the bear said.

You remained silent trying to hide your shyness. "Oh! It's your voice! You recorded it, huh? 

"Oh ~~~~-ah, I love you too~" he said and held your hands together, walking.

You both came to a beautiful amusement park.

"It's beautiful, thank you Sunghyun" you thanked him.

"Yeah, I told you this day was really special" he said and smirked.

You both had a great time. Ride in each rise and share unforgettable moments to each other. You both stopped at a store selling couple t-shirts, wear it directly and took pictures.

Both of you rested on a bench, far from the people enjoying. A place where only the both of you on it.

"You know there's something I want to give to you" he said.

"What? I felt so sorry for you this morning and now you're giving me something? You're really full of surprises, you must've been planned everything today" you demanded.

Sunghyun take a hand on his pocket and took a little box.

"Don't tell me it was a ring. You know we're not ready for that" you both laughed.

"Babo~ we're still young" he smirked.

Sunghyun opened the little box and saw 2 necklaces forming a heart through the pendants.

"Can you put this one to me?" he said.

"you're really, okay, give me" you said and smiled to him.

You put the necklace around his neck and give him a back hug.

"huh?" he said.

" I love you " you said.

"I've been longing for the time that you will say those words to me whole heartedly" he said and softened.

"Here, let me put this to you" he continued.

He gently put the necklace around your neck and he give you ALSO a backhug.

"I love you too, ~~~ah, Happy Anniversary to us" he said.

Those words melt your heart deeply.

As you turned your head towards him, he surprisingly kissed you, gently , and froze *This is our first kiss, I can't believe it, he actually did it on his birthday and especially, on out anniversary* you thought and closed your eyes and both of you are in state of passion while the snow was falling down from the skies to both of you.

Sunghyun gently broke the hiss and hugh you happily and softly said, "Remember, you promised me this morning to be the happy? You've proved me that now... I love you"he said.

You were still in state of shock but you don't let him see those or else he will be embarrassed and run away. "I love you too, Sunghyun" voluntarily, those words are coming out from you and tightened the hug.

"Thank you, my love" he said.

*PAUSE OF THE FLASHBACK*

After you said those words, Hyemi came over and try to comfort you while you're crying. "It's okay ~~~"

"If only I knew what will happen next, I should've told him how much I love him and how much he mean to me." you said those words while crying.

 

*CONTINUATION*

"hey, aren't you hungry? It's almost sunset, and we didn't even eat anything. I guess my last meal was when I came from your house" he said.

"Only a little but I'm okay" you said.

"That means you're still hungry. Okay, I'm going to buy food" he said.

"Okay, I'll come with you" you said.

"Come."

As both of you were crossing the road, a swaying vehicle was coming towards your direction.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"Sunghyun shouted and pushed you with whole strength towards the next walkway.

"SUNGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!" you screamed as Sunghyun's body crashed on the next line. His head hit the pole and his body fell on the ground.

Happenings became quick. You rushed on Sunghyun's side and held a hand on him full of blood.

"Sunghyun , hold on, we can take you to the hospital" you said, tears started to fall from your eyes.

"No, I won't make it, Just remember always, I love you. Always wear your necklace, the symbol of my love for you" he said while whispering.

"NO! HOLD ON! HELP! PLEASE! HELP!" You shout for help.

Sunghyun was still lying on your arms by that time while holding his hand..

And suddenly, his hands, binding your hands, fell on the ground.

"SUNGHYUN! DON'T LEAVE ME! I LOVE YOU!" you keep on crying.

Many people gather around and rushed both of you in the nearby hospital.

Your arm was bleeding, but you just ignored it. You also rushed on the emergency room. The doctor and nurses try to recover Sunghyun's life many times but the doctor said, "I'm sorry, it was dead on arrival" those words totally broke your heart into pieces.

"I'm sorry" the doctor proffesed.

You can't take the doctor's words  so you fainted and fell on the floor.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 "It took me a long time to recover from the incident. He was an only son as I did. His parents can't take the pain that they lost their child so they migrated to other country. It was our anniversary and his birthday, our special day were everything turned out like waste" you said while crying.

"I'm really sorry" Hyemi comforted.

"It's okay, I guess he will be in peace now. " you said holding the broken necklace around you.