Chapter 2- The College

Back In Your Arms Again

Summer vacation has passed. Nervously, you stepped forward and entered the prestigious school. You came to ask one of the students "Excuse me, may I know which way is Room 407?". "It's on this way, go directly on this way" he said. "Thank you" you thanked.

You're on you way when suddenly you bumped into someone else shoulder and let you things scatter on the floor because you're reading your handbook. "I'm sorry, I'm not paying attention to where I walk" you continuosly said. You take a glance on the person you've bumped to and you saw a black-haired boy appeared at your front. "I'm sorry too.. I wasn't even paying attention either" he said. He bow his head and help you picking your things up. "oh.. there's no need.. please"  while you said those words, he already finished picking your things.. He handed him your things. "Oh, thank you" you said. "You're Welcome" he gently said and leave politely. *He's pretty good looking and has manners* you thought.

You entered the room and sit at the chiar near the window. "Hello!" the new professor greeted. "Okay! Dear freshmens.. from all of the school staff and teachers.. We welcome you to your new school!" all of you clapped on your cheerful professor. "So for us to knew each other well.. I want each and everyone of you to stand up and introduce yourselves.." The new students start to introduce themselves.. A familiar atmosphere came to you when a black-haired boy stood up and said. "Hi to everyone! I'm Lee Sungyeol from Gyeonggi, nice to meet you all! ". Girls start to talk with each other and you overheard some of them.

"wooooah, he's good looking.. "

"he's pretty!"

"why does he have to be prettier than me?!?!" a guy said silently but you overheard it.. You smiled on the guy's statement secretly...

*How come guys on this generation have to be prettier than ladies ??? So his name was Sungyeol* you thought.

While he was about to sit on his chair, he take a glance behind him and accidentally, he met your eyes...You froze. But you started to unfroze because he curled a smile on his face towards you. Shyly, you smiled to him back...

*What the heck was that? you just need to smile him back?! why do you have to freeze like that?!?* your heart suddenly beats fast.

A sudden flashback of you father came to your mind "Dont ever come to think of having a boyfriend yet" you said on your thoughts, *What are you thinking! you just knew his name and you suddenly think of having a boyfriend!?*

You just turned away to your thoughts and focused on others who were introducing themselves..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay, so my story is a bit boring..I hope everyone will be able to get what I really want to point out.. :) wait for the next chapters! :)