We're all sorry!

You'll always be in my heart!

Kyu Jong's POV

 

" I'll stay.." I heard her say and I immediately turn around to see if I was my illusions or is it really coming out from her.

 

" I'll stay here.." she repeated again. I blink my eyes wondering if she really meant it.

 

" We're friends, although those feelings we had in the past no longer exist, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends..." she said and I blinked again.

 

" YAH!!" she yelled and smack my arm.

 

" Pain!!! You're still that tough!!" I was caressing my arm. It hurts alot and my arm has got a hand print on it.

 

" Who told you to dazed off.. Im sorry for what my brothers did. I'll do whatever to repay for what they did.." she said softly and I just sighed.

 

I walked towards her, I grab her hands and held it tight, " Don't worry, It's already in the past, I don't want to remember it anymore.."

 

" But.. I.." I stopped her.

 

" Let's go.." I said grabbing her.

 

" Where are we going??" She was startled..

 

" It's been a while since we've done that!!" I whisper..

 

" Huh!! What?" She asked..

 

End of Kyu Jong's POV

-------------------------

Third Person's POV

 

" I can't believe your stamina is still that good!!" Kyu Jong was breathing hardly.

 

" I can't believe you too..!! Another round?" Kyoung Mi asked who was also breathing hard.

 

" I love it when you ask for another round. You'll never get tired of it..!" Kyu Jong said.

 

" KYA!!!!!" Kyoung Mi yelled and immediately grab onto Kyu Jong's taekwondo shirt and immediately flip him around pushing him towards the wooden floor.

 

" Surrender Kyu!!" she said pressing him harder.

 

" Araso araso!! I surrender..!! Let me go.. You're killing me!!" he pleaded and she let him go.

 

" You're so strong. What had you done from the past!! You're stronger than last time!!" Kyu said massaging his arm.

 

" I've been in the gym for the past few years and also practicing my shooting targets.. Nothing much.." she replied.

 

" I've seen your news, 5000 most of them belongs to your target huh... You got hurt! Let me see your arm.." he said grabbing her arm slowly.

 

" No thanks, I got it.." she said pulling her arm back but Kyu held onto it.

 

" Let me help you. Stay here.." Kyu said walking towards the medicine cupboard then coming back with new bandages and some medicine.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

Young Saeng's POV

 

" Have you found her? " I asked 5 of my men who came running into my office.

 

" No sir, im sorry, all we know is that she's with Kyu Jong ssi.."

 

" YOU USELESS PEOPLE! CAN'T YOU EVEN GET HER BACK FROM THERE!!" I banged on my table.

 

" No sir, 5 of our men were injured trying to get Miss back.." one of them said.

 

" Get out.." I said and they immediately went out of my office.

 

I called Hyung Jun immediately.

 

" I got to do things myself. Get ready, get Jung Min ready, we're going to get Kyoung Mi back.." I said then hung up without waiting for him to reply.

 

I gathered my guns, and got my keys and immediately got out to my car.

 

---------------------------

 

Jung Min's POV

 

" Jung Min.. Get ready, hyung is going to go get Kyoung Mi back.. He already gathered his stuffs and on his way there.." Hyung Jun called me.

 

" Yah, wait Hyung Jun!! Yah!!! Yeboseyo!! yeboseyo!!!" I called but that pabo hung up already.

 

" Aisshh.. Kyoung Mi called earlier saying she and Kyu had already explained things properly and she's staying over there and she also told me what happened already!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled out loud.

 

I tried calling Young Saeng but he just wouldn't pick up!! I quickly ran out to get my car.

 

" Aissh, my keys!! PABO!! " I ran back into the house and up to the third floor to my room to get my keys.

 

" Why did I want such a far room!!!" I cursed myself.

 

I grabbed my keys and immediately dash out of the house into my Ferrari and immediately called Kyu Jong's mobile through my bluetooth earpiece.

 

" Hyung!! Do not get out of the house no matter what! Young Saeng hyung and maknae is outside. They're taking you down.!!!" I replied.

 

-------------------

 

Kyu left his phone here. He's out to get something and I recognize it was Min oppa's phone number so I picked it up. The moment I notice what he was trying to tell Kyu Jong.

 

" You said what!!!"

 

" Dongseng! Immediately get out and pull hyung back!!" Jung Min said and I immediately ran out of the room.

 

" GO GET KYU JONG BACK INTO THE HOUSE!! HE'S UNDER TARGET!!" I told his men and everyone immediately went out but it was too late.

 

I ran out towards the window and immediately saw Hyung Jun and Young Saeng through my snipper screen.

 

" Mianhe oppa!!" I said and immediately fire two shots hitting their guns just an inch from their figners.

 

" Get Kyu Jong in immediately!!" I ordered and his men immedaitely ran out stopping Kyu's car.

 

---------------------------

 

Young Saeng's POV.

 

" He's out. Maknae, get ready.." I said and when I was targetting, I suddenly receives a bullet an inch from my fingers kitting my sniper away.

 

" !! Who was that!!?" I cursed and maknae was in dazed already. I look towards from where the shot was from and I saw Kyoung Mi there.

 

" Your dongsengs is on this! Let's get out before we get shot!!" I said dragging maknae away.

 

---------------------------

 

Kyoung Mi's POV

 

" Kyu Jong ahh~ Are you okay!!?" I ran towards Kyu Jong immediately.

 

" Neh, Im fine, what's going on!!? " He was confused then Jung Min oppa suddenly burst into the room.

 

" OMG!! Hyung!! You're alive!!!" He ran towards Kyu and gave him a big hug.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

" Im sorry, please forgive me"