LOVE WAR~

You'll always be in my heart!

A/N : I didn't even get one comment from my previous chapter 15~~ T_T please dont be soo quiet, at least leave a comment or something~ Imma update again after I get more than 5 comments~ The picture above is the fictional Kyoung Mi, the strong and mysterious type~^^

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The four of them were busy packing their clothes and stuffs they need for the rest of the month away from Seoul and police. They were heading to Japan. While everyone was busy packing Hyung Jun was first to finish packing, since he only brought 2 pair of clothes, laptop, charger and utilities and Money, since he's going to buy everything he needs when he get there.

 

HYUNG JUN'S POV.

 

" Im done.." I said while walking into Kyoung Mi's room and saw that she was still packing stuffs but not clothes.

 

" You're not gonna pack any clothes?" I asked while looking through her LV bag.

 

" Nope, I only brought 2 pairs and the rest are my charger, laptop, make up kit and things I need.." she replied still packing.

 

I was sitting on her bed watching her back and forth taking things up and down putting into her luggage and everything, she bought everything after me, all of her bags were all LV and everything we have are from the same brand. I was lying down on her bed while watching her and unconsciously I fell asleep then suddenly I felt someone infront of my as I could feel her hot breathe and when I open my eyes I saw two round grey orbs staring at me.

 

" Oppa Ireona.." Kyoung Mi said while smiling showing me her eye smile.

 

" I fell asleep? What time is it?" I asked as I sat up rubbing my eyes.

 

" Yes oppa, you've been sleeping for 4 hours, we're late..!!" she jump onto my lap sitting facing me.

 

" Oh My GOD! Seriously..??" I was panicking searching for my phone then  she held it in front of my face and when I saw the time, it was only 3.15pm and I've slept for 15 minutes only. That kid!!

 

" Yah you! How can you trick me!?" I said tickling her.

 

" Yah oppa, araso, mianhe. Now can we get going? Otherwise Min oppa will go crazy again" she said with her arms around my neck and my hands on her waist.

 

" Araso let's go. I'll drive us to the airport then leave the car there shall we? Or do you wanna ride with the others? Saeng hyung is going to go pick up Kyu hyung and Jung Min is with them.."

 

" Forget it, I'm with you.." she said jumping off my lap walking over to get her passport and luggages while I help her with some.

 

END OF HYUNG JUN'S POV.

 

YOUNG SAENG'S POV.

 

I was looking for my ipod around the whole damn house, why do you have such a giant house. I walk past Kyoung Mi's room which I was about to walk in since the door was slightly open but then I heard another voice. It was Hyung Jun's voice then I saw Kyoung Mi sitting on his lap facing him.There was a slight pang of jealousy hitting me.

 

Since when did this two get so close, why were they holding hand when they came home? Everything was filling up my brian, fill with questions searching for answers. Then Kyoung Mi even said she doesn't want to follow my car but wanna ride with Hyung Jun I gave up walking into her room. I quickly walk away before they could see me.

 

" Hyung, have you see my ipod?" I ask my house butler and he told me it was in the car.

 

" Yah, why are you so lifeless?"

 

" Nothing, Im fine.." I fake a smile

 

END OF POV.

 

" Okay, we're all done, we got to get out of here as soon as possible. They're already tracking us since Kyu Jong hyung didn't want anymore killings so we're getting out. We're changing plans, we have to go in seperate ways, one of us should be with Kyoung Mi protecting her because with our jobs, people hunting for us are everywhere. Who's going with Kyoung Mi?"  Jung Min explained to them.

 

" I'll go with her.." Kyu Jong said standing up while Young Saeng remain quiet since he already knows who will be going with her.

 

"  I've already made plans with Kyoung Mi, we're going together.." Hyung Jun said.

 

" Since when did you make plans? I thought we were heading off together?" Kyu Jong asked.

 

" We were heading off together to Japan since you guys change plans Im going with Kyoung Mi. Kyoung Mi also agreed.." Hyung Jun defend then look at Kyoung Mi.

 

" Ermm yeah, me and Hyung Jun oppa is going together.." Kyoung Mi stood up grabbing her LV handbag.

 

" Kajah Hyung Jun oppa, we dont want to be late. The luggage is in your car already. Let's go.."

 

Jung Min could feel the tension heat up among the three guys so he drag Hyung Jun into the other room asking him what the is going on.

 

" What the hell are you doing? You want to be part of the love relationship? Having Kyu Jong and Young Saeng hyung fight over Kyoung Mi is already enough, what are you doing!? SHE'S OUR SISTER FOR GOD'S SAKE!" Jung Min yell at Hyung Jun.

 

" YAH! So what!? WE WERE ADOPTED! She and I have no blood relation, we're not ever siblings in the first place. There's no mistake in loving her!" Hyung Jun shouted back.

 

Withough replying, Jung Min gave Hyung Jun a fist across his face making Hyung Jun fall back.

 

" This punch is for you to wake up! SHE IS OUR SISTER! You have all those s with you out there don't ever touch Kyoung Mi. Kyu Jong and Young Saeng hyung is already fighting for her, she's not in great place herself, you better drag your out of the spot. I DONT WANT YOU NEAR KYOUNG MI FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH WE'RE AWAY! I'll take her!" Jung Min was pissed because of Hyung Jun.

 

Jung Min walked out of the room pushing past Young Saeng and Kyu Jong over to Kyoung Mi dragging her out leaving Hyung Jun with bleeding mouth on the floor.

 

" You're coming with me.." Jung Min told Kyoung Mi while dragging her out.

 

" Wait, what about Hyung Jun oppa, my stuffs is in his car, im suppose to be going with him.." Kyoung Mi said trying to let go from Jung Min's grasp but was a failure.

 

" I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR HIM. YOU'RE COMING WITH ME AND THAT'S FINAL!" Jung Min suddenly scream shocking Kyoung Mi making her shut following Jung Min quietly.

 

" I'll do whatever it takes to take Kyoung Mi back.." Hyung Jun said in his thoughts pushing past through Kyu Jong and Young Saeng leaving the two of them behind.