Who do I love?

You'll always be in my heart!

3rd Person's POV

 

" Yah, have you seen hyung's attitude lately?" Hyung Jun asked Jung Min.

 

" He and Kyu hyung have been acting soo weird. No matter what, let them be, pali, we're late for school. Go get Kyoung Mi.." Jung Min said continue chewing his carrot.

 

" Araso.. KYOUNG MI AHH!!! PALI IREONA!!" Hyung Jun was shouting while walking into Kyoung Mi's room on the third floor.

 

Once Hyung Jun reached Kyoung Mi's room he immediately jump onto Kyoung Mi's bed waking her but end up getting smacked by Kyoung Mi.

 

" YAH OPPA! Get off my bed..!" 

 

" Not until you wake up... Pali, we're late for school..." Hyung Jun pull his sister's blankets off.

 

" School starts today? How come? aissshh, tell Min oppa I dont wanna go school..." Kyoung Mi was babbling but immediately jump up when she heard Jung Min's voice.

 

" KYU JONG AND YOUNG SAENG HYUNG IS GOING ALSO!!!! " Jung Min shouted from her room door.

 

" WHAT!??? Why do they need to go there? I thought they're going to other Uni. NOT SEOUL UNI!" she shouted.

 

" No, they've moved into with us so there's no need to run from one end to another end when ones in trouble. So deal with it, get up and go clean up, PALI.." Jung Min threw the blanket over to the other side and drag Kyoung Mi up.

 

" AHHH OPPA!!!!!!!! My shirt is going up! Let me go.." Kyoung Mi smacked Jung Min.

 

" YAH! YOU ERT!! " Hyung Jun smacked Jung Min.

 

" Araso, it's not me. Pali go wash up we're leaving in 10 minutes.." Jung Min said.

 

AT SEOUL UNIVERSITY.

 

KYOUNG MI'S POV

 

What are they doing in our school. Why, When, HOW!? Is it possible?

 

" Hyung.." Hyung Jun oppa called out and when I look up, it was Young Saeng I immediately turn away but Jung Min oppa grabed my arms and pull me back putting his arms over my waist holding me there.

 

" Annyong.." I said and then Kyu Jong came up, what worse could come up.

 

When Young Saeng was about to open his mouth to speak Hyung Jun immediately said it was time for class and I immediately hug him tightly.

 

" Gumawo oppa.." I whispered and he replied just laughing.

 

We were in Maths class and Mr. Shin was explaining. He walked passed Young Saeng, Kyu Jong, Jung Min, Hyung Jun oppa and me passing a piece of paper to all of us. Mr. Shin was our trainer and also my parent's personal assistant who is now working with us.

 

" Keep an eye out of Baek Jin, she's the new undercover spy someone hire. Her target is Kyoung Mi. Make sure you're by her side at all times. Kyoung Mi, becareful, not to go anywhere alone.." was written on the paper and the others look at me and I nodded my head.

 

Class was dismissed and I saw Baek Jin staring at me with those killer eyes expect that I'll be afraid of her. As if!

 

During break time, I was sitting with Jung Min, Hyung Jun, Young Saeng and Kyu Jong making all the other girls killing me with their eyes because Hyung Jun and Jung Min is the most popular guys at school and now with the addition of Young Saeng and Kyu Jong, they even wanna kill me more.

 

" I dont wanna eat with you guys anymore. The girls want to kill me.." I complained.

 

" Come on dongseng, dont be like that, we have practice tonight yeah, target practice each person will only get 20 bullets and all should be 100% accurate getting ready for tomorrow. The police head department have just prepared tracking devices on us and they've sent 200 armies to track us. It's either we go for it or we get out of this country for the moment." Jung Min explained to us.

 

" Can I choose to leave this time. We can't get it on with all these killing anymore. Im tired of it.." Kyu Jong said.

 

" If we all want to leave, we should be out by tonight." Hyung Jun said.

 

" Fine, let's all get out, Im stressed and I dont wanna study anymore, Im tired." I said pushing the plate of food away from my side.

 

" Let's get off without that Baek whoever know. Kajah.." Young Saeng suddenly pull onto my wrist pulling my from my seat.

 

" Where are you taking her?" Kyu Jong grab my other wrist.

 

" Yah, I can walk myself, Kajah Hyung Jun oppa.." I drag Hyung Jun away.

 

I draged Hyung Jun oppa outside the school to the garden where we always hang out when I have problems stucked in my head only we know.

 

" Kyoung Mi ahh, you have to make a choice you know. You can't make them wait for you like that always fighting.." Hyung Jun oppa said while my hair while I was sleeping on his lap under the tree.

 

" I dont know oppa, I cant make a choice now, Kyu Jong betrayed me last time, Young Saeng is no difference. Guys are all the same. I hate them.." I said and smack Hyung Jun oppa's lap all of a sudden without noticing it.

 

" Yah, not all guys are like that okay, Im a great guy okay.."

 

" Let's go, we need to go home and get ready." I said getting up.

 

" Wait dongseng, stay here for a while.. Have you ever wonder what if we're not from the same family?" he suddenly ask.

 

" We're not oppa. You're adopted. So we're not related. Wae? You like me?" I joked.

 

" What if I do?" he teased.

 

" I like you too oppa.. Kajah.." I stood up and pull him up.

 

We were holding hands while Hyung Jun oppa is driving back to the mansion, we held hands into the house too and when the others saw us, they were looking at us with wide us.

 

" Go pack and I'll wait for you here.." Hyung Jun push my from my back lightly to my room.

 

I just dont understand my feelings, I have to choose one? That's impossible, then I'll make my decision tomorrow in front of everyone..