Who are you!?

You'll always be in my heart!

What am I thinking! Hyung Jun, we're impossible, just because of this little thing that Park Jung Min is not talking to me. From the time he drag me out of the house till now we're already in the airport he'd only spoke 5 words to me, it's been hours. Every time I would look at him he would ignore me, when I talked to him he ignored me too. How can an oppa not talk to his dongseng!!?

 

We were in the VIP room resting waiting for our flight to god knows where Jung Min oppa has planned and I sighed sitting back resting my head on my arm on the single sofa. I was getting annoyed and a whole thousand songs in my ipod touch I've gone through and nothing suits me in that moment. I look over to Jung Min oppa and he was sitting there listening to his Ipod and reading some article on the newspaper still ignoring me. I was getting frustrated with every minute and I couldn't stand it anymore.

 

" OPPA!! When are you going to start talking to me again!?" I yelled and he gave no reaction or even expression. He was still calm reading his papers which made me lose my mind.

 

" AHHHHHH!!! Oppa Im sorry okay!! I give up!!!" I said and he still had no reaction! I gave up so I walk over to him and snatch the papers away from him and he look up glaring at me.

 

" Oppa! I said Im sorry.." I jump onto him straddling his lap facing him. I use both palms to clap his face and made him look at me.

 

" Im sorry okay! I didn't know Hyung Jun oppa would do that, I thought he was just kidding so I played along, who knew he was serious. Now can you forgive me??" I said everything in a second then his famous smirk was plastered on his face again.

 

" Get off me you're heavy!!!" He threw me off to the other side of the sofa.

 

" I am not heavy!! So are you talking to me now?" I asked with my legs over his lap.

 

" Yes, now explain, did Hyung Jun say anything? Why did he suddenly fall for you or did you seduce him!?" he asked.

 

" WHAT!? Im his sister for goodness sake!!!! Maybe it's because he did not have a real relationship for a while ever since unnie left him.." I said softly.

 

" Maybe since you're close with him I..."

 

" YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DRAG ME AWAY FROM HIM AND GAVE HIM A PUNCH! Who knows what he's gonna do. He just cares for me, did he even say he loves me? No right? Yall are seriously MAD!! You left him alone there after giving him a punch! Now can I call him!!?" I cut him off before he could say anything more.

 

" YAH! How could you yell at your oppa! Did you see Young...."

 

" No! I did not see their faces! You were too busy dragging me off the house that I even forgot my purse, my credit cards! My ....."

 

" Here, now stop babbling, you're hurting my ears!!! Swipe all you want!! Take the company's Black Platinium Limited Edition Credit Card with no maximum ammount in there. You can use that till you go crazy! HAPPY?" he threw me his wallet, when I open it the card he was talking about was on the first top and the rest down there is all those platinium limited edition cards more than me! A girl! Gosh!!

 

I took out the card and I was like O.O It was MasterCard's limited edition card and the whole family not even Hyung Jun and Ki Bum has one. Lucky oppa!!

 

 http://s3.hubimg.com/u/810598_f520.jpg

 

" Why didn't I have this? And who's A.L. TAYLOR? Did you steal this card? " I ask looking at him suspiciously.

 

" No! It's Taylor hyung, he works at the bank and plus, did you forget what we do for a living?" he eyed me.

 

" Ohh, yeah I forgot. Be right back, and order me some food will ya, im hungry.." I said pouting.

 

" Fine, where are you going?"

 

" Call Hyung Jun oppa...!!" I said then ran off before he could say anything else.


 END OF POV

 

Young Saeng's POV

" That kid is really brave! That's Jung Min who punched him on his face, he's lucky that his teeth didn't fly out, 9 out of 10 person's teeth flew out with Jung Min's punch and he's the only one who didn't lose his teeth.." Kyu Jong chuckled. Then suddenly a red dot laser appeared on his forehead and immediately I took out my gun and fire towards the gate out side causing a loud crash on the window breaking into pieces then saw a man falling off from the tree.

" Mr Lee, get people to clean off the mess, I don't want to see a dead person on my way out! Bring him out to the sea and throw him there, don't leave any evidence, The cops are tracking us already.." I told Mr. Lee our butler.

" Yes master... I'll do it right away. Here's yourkeys, the car is ready.."

" Let's go, forget about them, we got to get out. A red dot just appeared on your fore head, in a matter of second your head will be blown off if I wasn't here.. Get down and out of this house immediately.." I told Kyu Jong.

These people seriously could get into other's house in a click. I went towards Hyung Jun's room to get him ready and get off Seoul.

" Jun ahh, pali, we got to go, Kyu almost got his head blown off."

" Yeah I know hyung, they were in here a moment ago. Im heading off to Singapore while Ki Bum stays here to manage the company and our imports and export  sales. How bout you and hyung?"

" Im not sure yet, most probably heading off to Hong Kong with Kyu Jong. Let's see how things go, the imports in Hong Kong got stucked and I gotta go check on it, those stocks worth 73 Million, if it reach the hands of those people, it's like throwing 73 mill into the toilet bowl. I'll go now, take care yeah, keep in contact..!! Annyong.." I threw Hyung Jun his passport and walk out of his room.

 

" YAH! We got to go! The cops got us. I got Mr. Lee to get us the back door and have him and the servents to guard the front door. We'll use the car to the helicopter and we'll move from there. NOW MOVE!! " Kyu ran in to warn us. How could they be so fast..! I suddenly thought of Kyoung Mi and Jung Min, the police must have known where they are.

 

" Yah! What about Kyoung Mi and Jung Min? " I asked.

 

" Did you forget? They don't know our face, they only track us according to the tracker they got from our past events, I still need to manage my company okay! I don't wanna go bankrupt overnight. Get your hat and cover your face. Move!!" Kyu explained while Hyung Jun continue to pack his valuable belonging.

 

We all got out from the backdoor and I saw that not only police surounds our house even paparazi are present. Hyung Jun drove us underground that leads to the other block to avoid people suspecting us, we took out our hats, scarfs and act innocent by stopping by the crowds then I got down and ask one of the police officers.

 

" Excuse me Sir, what's all this about?"

 

" Stand back please, we suspect the pro killers that have been killing all our people are in here but we're not allow in there because we dont have a warrant." he replied.

 

" Why didn't you officers have a warrant then brings all the police and reporters here? Living in there is a family of 6 with four kids age around six to seventeen, Mr and Mrs Lee. What makes you think their family can kill so many police?" I asked acting innocent.

 

" You know them? " the officer started to question.

 

" Yeah, I've seen them around but they've left for the states and those people there are the servants and they're not allow to open the gate without their master's permission. So please leave, you're causing a scene here and it's distracting us NEIGHBOUR.." I said with a serious face. Then suddenly I heard Kyu through my bluetooth headset I was wearing.

 

" Hyung, we have to leave..." he said and I made a OK sign.

 

" Well officer I hope you have a great night waiting out here." I gave him a bow and got back into the car then Hyung Jun drove ahead and I saw the officer turn telling their head officer and then when the head officer announced to the reporters then they started to make a huge commotion there.

 

" ! The tracker is on..." Kyu Jong suddenly yell from the back seat.

 

" WHAT!? How did it get turn on?" Hyung Jun asked while keeping his eyes on the road.

 

" I've just hacked into the police system and found out that they're tracking the airport and the target is Kyoung Mi and Jung Min's phone and if they made a single call, they're dead meat!! " Kyu Jong said.

 

END OF POV.

 

Kyoung Mi was going to call Hyung Jun soon but the moment she wanted to press the call button the flight manager told her Young Saeng was looking for her.

 

" Yeboseyo.."

 

" KYOUNG MI! Immediately click call on your phone and throw it to a leaving taxi. They've started to track you and Jung Min's phone.."

 

" WHAT! Okay okay, stay safe oppa. I'll call you again.." I said before hanging up.

 

I went back to Jung Min and before I could tell him he already knew about it, he took my phone then walk our of the room and I trail behind him and saw that he click dial on both our phone and threw it into the taxi without the person knowing.

 

On the other side.

 

" Sir we've tracked them down. They're at Incheon Airport and parting back to Seoul again.." one of them said..

 

" Head out immediately, search through our Incheon and get people to head off to track them." he ordered them.

 

" I've got you now, I've been trying to track you ever since I know you! Better not let me catch you this time!!! " he thought to himself..

 

[--------------------------------------]

 

A/N

OMG!! This chapter is like a rubbish! Mianhe, I was trying to get things down for you all and this is the outcome~ T_T forgive me will ya? kekeke~~ Well the teaser, Imma make it a little behind, it's too early for those things~ HAHAHA~ You are all so mean~~ The teaser is better than my chapter?

 

Then who's this person who keeps tracking them ever since, he knows them? Aigoo, why didn't I put it out..~~ Keep guessing peeps~ It could be one of ss501 or NEW CHARACTER~~ YAY~~ okay now next update is maybe next week? Hopefully, Im having writter's block these days~ Comments are loved by me~~ Help promoted my fic~ ^^