Nice meeting you!

You'll always be in my heart!

You'll Always Be In My Heart.

" How can you do that to me...? I trusted you and this is what you did to me? " Kyoung Mi was bursting in tears.


" Kyoung Mi ahh, mianhe, don't be like that, I don't love you anymore. Now the only person in my heart is Yun Hae.."

 

" Yun Hae is my best friend and this is what both of you did to me? I hate all of you.." Kyoung Mi was crying her heart out.

 

" I HATE YOU KIM HYUN JOONG.." Kyoung Mi yelled giving Hyun Joong a slap across his face before she ran away.


~~Flashback~~


Kyoung Mi went over to Hyun Joong's house that day. She was hanging around his house and she manage to get through the internet with his laptop while he was making them breakfast. Since getting though the internet, Hyun Joong's MSN got signed in automatically since it was his personal laptop. Kyoung Mi did not notice his messenger being signed in, after receiving an instant message, she realize it was on so she called out to Hyun Joong, they respect each other's privacy so she did not open it without his permission.
 

" oppa, you have an instant message from your messenger..." she yelled across the living room.

 

" open up and see who's it from.."
 

Kyoung Mi opened the window and it was from her best friend Yun Hae but when she read the message, she felt her heart fell onto the ground like a crystal glass falling onto the floor shattering into pieces.


To Hyun Joong
From Yun Hae.

Baby, when are you going to tell her about us? You promise me that you'll break up with her last week and you've not done it yet. I don't want to wait that long. Call me.


That was the message from her best friend to her boyfriend. Hyun Joong came out from the kitchen to check on Kyoung Mi because she did not reply him while he called out.


" who's it from..?" he open up the messenger and saw what Bobo had send to him. He was speechless and was staring right into Kyoung Mi's eyes.


~~Flashback Ends~~


She was walking aimlessly on the busy street knocking onto every person which was on her way. People were staring at her and some even scolded her but she just apologize and walk away quickly not wanting to let other people see her in this state. She continue walking towards the street then suddenly she bumped onto someone. She lifted her head to apologize but when she saw who that was, she immediately let everything down, broke down in tears and hug him tightly.


" oppa, oppa.." she kept calling out.


" omo, dongseng, what's wrong with you..?" he asked but she just called onto him and hugged him tightly then someone from behind him walked up to him to see what's happening.


" Jung Min ahh, what's going on..?"

 

" Turtle ahh, dongseng bumped onto me and she just started crying and hug me not letting me go and kept calling oppa.." Jung Min did not know what's wrong with his dongseng too.

 

" dongseng ahh, what's wrong with you? Your eyes are swollen. What happen..? Who bullied you? " Hyung Jun was panicking seeing his sister in this condition.


" Let's get you home and you'll explain everything to me okay.." Jung Min comforted her and she just nodded while her head was still hung low staring at her foot.
 

She manager to tell her brothers everything happened that day. Jung Min were burning with anger when he heard what his precious sister had told him. He wanted to barge into Hyun Joong's house and give him a few great punches then leave him but his sister held him back. Jung Min and Hyung Jun were in Kyoung Mi's room the whole night checking on her every hour. Although they were just her foster brothers, they took care of her after their parents died in a plane crash when she was young.

 

Everything happen in a matter of second, they lose their parents, having to take care of their sister, Lee Kyoung Mi. She suffer from a great depression when she got the news of her parents and the brothers took years by mending her heart back and Hyun Joong came into her life and mend things back in a second and now he crushed her heart into millions and millions of pieces again.


The next day, Kyoung Mi kept thinking on what happened the day before and she was getting tones of headache, she do not feel like doing anything except dazing out into the space again. She's been walking around the house like nothing had ever happen, cooking for Jung Min and Hyung Jun and even joked with them.

 

Jung Min and Hyung Jun were worried sick because of her sudden change in her attitude. They were afraid that she'll choose suicide again.

 

" Eh, you know what's wrong with her? Is she okay?" Hyung Jun whisper to Jung Min.

 

" How should I know? Ever since yesterday, she's like that already.." Jung Min whisper back.

 

" Let's go for a drink. Infinite club?" Kyoung Mi spoke up all of a sudden making the two brothers jump up.

 

~~IN THE PUB~~

 

"Yeboseyo " Jung Min's phone rang and it was his staffs. They need him back at Royal Ave immediately because Mr. Chen from Taiwan is there to discuss their new project.

 

" Araso, I'll be there now..." Jung Min hung up and before he could say anything Kyoung Min interupted him.

 

" Go, Im fine, Hyung Jun oppa, go with Min oppa. I'm okay alone.." she said smiling.

 

" Make sure to call me when you wanna go home okay.. I'll be back here as soon as possible.." Jung Min said giving her a kiss oh her cheeks and Hyung Jun gave her a kiss on her forehead and left.

 

" Hello Miss, what are you doing here alone..? Need any accompany..?" he asked her sitting beside her without her permissions after a while.

 

" Since you're already sitting, I don't mind. Aren't you the one who goes around cheating people's money and properties? What do you want from me? All I have left with me is a broken heart. Do you want it?! " Kyoung Mi said drinking her Martini, she's good in drinking so she won't get drunk easily so no way he's gonna get her onto his bed.


" Annio, I'm just checking to see if you need any help and don't call me a cheater, call me Young Saeng, Heo Young Saeng.." he said with a tone while will make every single girls' heart melt but unfortunately, it didn't work for Kyoung Mi.


" What can you do for me? Can you go cheat on my best friend who stole my boyfriend from me? Can you go make her into an ugly ? You can't right? Go away. I don't need all this craps..." Kyoung Mi replied him signalling the bar tender for another shot.


" I can do that if you wanted me to. I'm good at that.." he said moving closer to her trying to get her attention.

 

" I want revenge! She was my best friend and she betrayed me stealing my boyfriend. She had it all planned.." Kyoung Mi was flaring in anger yet her tears is not helping her with her anger and Young Saeng started to feel sad for her yet he had to maintain his cool image.

 

" I can help you but there's a price for it. Nothing in this world is free!" Young Saeng whisper in her ears.


" What do you want?" she asked him expecting him to leave her.


" 150k..?"


" Okay.." she said turning back to her martini and gulping it down. Although she knew he's just another scammer, she's just out of her mind.

 

" That's all. 150K! Are you sure?" Young Saeng asked in awe.

 

" Yeah, you don't want it? I'll bring it to you in two days.." Kyoung Mi said gulping down on her nth glass.


" Then I'll see you then.." Young Saeng stood up with his red wine but she grabbed his wrist.


" Give me your number so I can contact you." she said.


" No way, what if you send me to the police? I'm not crazy.."

 

" We'll meet here at 1am.." he said and Kyoung Mi pull his wrist making their eyes meet one another.

 

Their faces were just an inch apart. " You better be here.." she whisper letting go of him and yelled " Nice to meet you" when he was two meters away and Young Saeng just raise his hand holding his red wine without looking back at her.