I HATE YOU!!

You'll always be in my heart!

Kyoung Mi's POV

 

I heard two guys calling my name the moment they enter the club and immediately I knew it was my two brothers. Everyone was looking at me when they yelled my name.

 

" Kyoung Mi ahh, kwenchana? Jung Min was first to ask me before he sat.

 

" Im fine, how was the project?" I asked him drinking my Vodka peach. I was tired of Martini so I just drank something light.

 

" How many did she have?" Hyung Jun oppa asked the bar tender because he knew them well and that guy showed him the bottles of Martini I had. Jung Min oppa's eyes almost popped out and glared at me.

 

" What? Those are not all mine.." I tried to lie but that stupid bar tender just nodd his head pointing at me.

 

" Yah! Oppa!!!" I yelled at him.

 

" You had four bottles in an hour? Yah! What if you get drunk?"  Jung Min asked.

 

" You know me, I wont get drunk easily.." I answered back and he kept quiet.

 

" Where's Hyung Jun oppa?" I asked when I notice that he's missing again.

 

" He has got some business to talk about. Leave him, he'll be back.."

 

END OF KYOUNG MI'S POV

 

HYUNG JUN'S POV

 

" Are you done with what I told you?" I was in the VIP lounge inside the bar, no one else is allowed to enter except for Jung Min.

 

Jung Min and I are both under secret gansterism organisation. We have people under us, getting things done and even this club belongs to us but the only thing about us is that we kept it a secret from Kyoung Mi. Our father left us with all this properties, companies and things for us. It was never fun, getting to hide away from Kyoung Mi when we got hurt by our enemies. Keeping  a secret from Kyoung Mi is the worst. I never dare to think of the consequences when Kyoung Mi finds out about us.

 

" I've found out, Yun Jae and Kim Hyun Joong have been going together for One month behind Miss' back and they even open up a mini dessert shop in Seoul Complex two days ago. It's going well because of Yun Jae because her father is the Minister of Seoul's University and with Hyun Joong's popularity in the Gaming world, they've gained more attention than ever.."  one of my men came foward passing me a folder.

 

" Yun Jae huh. Kim Hyun Joong is going to regret that he dumped my sister for this ." I smirked and help onto the photo of Yun Jae.

 

" She only likes pretty boys and not to mention rich.."

 

" Hmm, pretty boys huh? Leave this to me. I'll get her for hurting my sister."

 

" Leave it to me Hyung Jun, I'll do it, isn't it easy for me to do it?" someone appear behind us and immediately I recognize his voice.

 

" Kim Ki Bum, long time no see.." I stood up greeting my only cousin.

 

" Leave it to me, I'll handle this girl here." Ki Bum snatched the pic from me and admire the photo.

 

" Then better do a good job or else you'll know what happens..!" I treatened him.

 

" I'll be leaving, make sure you follow Yun Jae and Kim Hyun Joong and get a few to follow Kyoung Mi. I dont want her to get hurt.." I said then walk out of the room and head towards where Jung Min and Kyoung Mi were.

 

" Oppa where were you?" Kyoung Mi asked passing me a bottle of Vodka.

 

" Getting something done.." I replied and Jung Min glared at me and I immediately know what is going on in his mind and I nodded back at him then turning our attentions back to Kyoung Mi again.

 

" Dongseng ahh, you've had enough, let's go. Jung Min, I'll send Kyoung Mi back first. You have your own car right?" I asked him and he nodded.

 

" I'll be waiting in the car." Kyoung Mi said and get out of the club leaving me behind.

 

" You better get the things done or else you'll die young!" Jung Min threatened me.

 

" I know, don't be a horse and kept babbling beside my ears!" I replied then left the club immediately.

 

END OF HYUNG JUN'S POV

 

JUNG MIN'S POV

 

" What happened just now?" I turn to the bar tender.

 

" Heo Young Saeng offered to help Miss to get revenge with the price of 150K" he told me.

 

" 150K huh, okay, keep an eye on her if Kyoung Mi came back, make sure to get Heo Young Saeng to come see me.." I said then left the club and surprised that Young Saeng wa standing outside.

 

" Hyung, why are you here?" I was surprised.

 

' Waiting for you of course! Im done with the analysing of the financial of the latest imported drugs. I need you to check it out..." he said.

 

Young Saeng was also part of us and yet he's incharged of the importing of our products such as diamonds, drugs, guns, knives and everything else.

 

" Let's go.." I said and he got into his Ferrari and I got into my Audi and we zoomed off to the ware house in GwangJu.

 

" Annyong Hasseyo Young Saeng, Jung Min.." the guards open the ware house.

 

The products were all located inside the room of that ware house and we have to enter codes in order for us to get in. For people who don't know this place, all they see is just an empty ware house with clothes but instead of those, behind there's a door for us to go through and up to where our products were kept.

 

" Perfect, how is things going?" I asked checking the bottles of wine.

 

" These are not just wines, these are specially added wines. 50K bottles have been ordered by Park Jin Hae and they're going to take the goods by next Wednesday and we're left with 60K. The total of everything here is 3.4 Million USD and  2 we're going to receive it from Park when he take the goods." Young Saeng said.

 

" Good, and one more thing!" I glared at him.

 

" I know, I know, your sister, Im getting close to her and helping her, You know I've been around her for 6 years already and never dare make a move because of you and that turtle, since now she had broken up with her boyfriend, Im gonna make my move."

 

" YAH! For 150K, very funny!" I said smacking his arm.

 

" Yah! Im your hyung, don't yah me!" he said smacking me back.

 

" Yah! stop smacking me!" I attempt to smack him back but he caught my wrist. I was never a match for him, he was a black belt in Taekwondo and Karate.

 

" Stop Yah-ing me!" he said.

 

" Okay, okay, let go!!" I wriggle my wrist free from him.

 

END OF JUNG MIN'S POV.

 

FOUR DAYS LATER.

" Yah!? What is it you're getting me to come out in a hurry..? I almost crash my bother's Audi." Kyoung Mi said in frustration while walking towards Young Saeng.


" For revenge of course. What do you expect? A date!? " he said seductively in her ears and Kyoung Mi moved away from him.


" What revenge? Here? in a Jewelry store? You kidding me!? You wanna propose to Yun Jae? " she asked then Young Saeng quickly grab onto her hands interlocking their fingers when he saw a lady approaching them behind the desk and it was Yun Jae. She was working there.

 

" Yun Jae shii, what are you doing here? Since when do you work?" Kyoung Mi was shocked to see her there.


" My dad is having problem with his financials so I have to work " Bobo said with a bright smile trying to act all happy but inside, she's pissed seeing Kyoung Mi.


" Hello, I'm getting an engagement ring for my girlfriend here, get me the most expensive one.." Young Saeng said to Yun Jae and immediately Yun Jae and Kyoung Mi's eyes widen.


" Kyoung Mi ahh, you're getting married? It's shocking, you just broke up with Hyun Joong oppa." Yun Jae said with a shocking tone.


" So what? We've been together for two years now and she got tired of him so she decided to choose me instead. Here's my business card.." Young Saeng handed her a fake business card and holding tighter to Kyoung Mi's hands.


" Owen Lee, president of **** company. Not bad Kyoung Mi. There's no stock left, come back tomorrow. Im going to tell Hyun Joong oppa about your marriage." Yun Jae send her an evil look and walk away. They left the store after a while of lovey dovey in front of Yun Jae.


" Hey babe, you've hold enough..?" Young Saeng asked looking at their interlocking fingers but Kyoung Mi did not let go.

 

There was warmth in his hands making her impossible to take it off so she continue holding it without saying any thing and she was dazed again, she was walking aimlessly and holding tight to his hands. Soon, tears started falling onto her cheeks and Young Saeng felt it so he hugged her immediately.

 

He saw Jung Min and Hyung Jun following them and he mouthed "You better get away  now or else you two are gonna be dead!!!!" and the two immediately enter a cafe incase their sister saw them.

 

" I HATE KIM HYUN JOONG AND MIN YUN JAE!!!!!" She screamed out loud after letting go of Young Saeng.