Jerks are always jerk!

You'll always be in my heart!

COMMENTS REPLIES.

princesshj, aww~~ thank you soo much~~ Love Ya~

gabriella, not gonna give ya~~ HAHA~~ you have to wait and see what's going to happen.ekekeke~~

HyeRin0405, Yes, I'll read it soon, Im busy these days~hahaha

KisaLee, hahaha~ patience girl~~hahaha~~ You'll find out soon enough~

KpopLuver4ever, aww~ you read it in a day? How is my fic? I want a longer comment from ya since you read it in a day~~hahahha. Kidding, at long as you comment Im happy~~keke

NinjaAsian, Thank you so much~~ Love ya~ <3

 

[---------------------------------]

 

SIX MONTHS LATER.

 

We've been living in New York for six months now because of our business, company and things. I've been keeping myself busy and leaving all my worries behind me by helping Jung Min oppa with the company. Jung Min took over another company which manages the import and export of goods so I've been busy that I have not seen Kyu Jong, Young Saeng and Hyung Jun oppa ever since I left Korea. 6 months past and it was as if a blink of second. Jung Min oppa flew back and forth to Korea and back here in New York to settle things in Korea before we could get back there again, they have been searching for what happen which leads them to look for us. How they got our number, address and things but still couldn't find it.

 

I was in the company doing some paperworks but when I notice the time it was already 10pm, shocked to see that I've been in the company for 12 hours already and I did not eat anything yet. I stood up and stretch my back and arms, they went numb for I was sitting there for hours. I walk over to get a cup of water then I heard a light knock on my door and I thought it was my secretary, Hye Rin so I just told her to come in but when I look up it was Jung Min oppa with his hed peeked into my office room.

 

" Oppa, what are you doing here? I thought you're still in Korea?" I was shocked that he was there in front of me.

" I was in Korea until this morning, why are you still here? It's already 10pm. Annie told me you hadn't eaten yet?" he asked me and I nodded.

" YAH! Pali get off work, I'll bring you to dinner." he kept pushing me to get my things.

" Okay okay, wait, have you call your girlfriend?" I said mocking him with the girlfriend word.

" I do not have a girl friend, lets go. Let's get Hye Rin to go with us, she's still here cause of me.." I said sighing.

" I told her to leave but she didn't bother to listen. aigoo, let's go.." I said walking out of my office room and saw that Hye Rin was still staring at the computer screen with her thick frame glasses and typing away that she didn't even notice I was beside her.

 

" Ahem...." I coughed slightly making her immediately threw her glasses off and shot up looking at me shocked.

" Aigoo, Hye Rin ssi, why are you so shocked? Did you see a ghost?" I asked laughing at her.

" Aigoo. Kyoung Mi ahh!!! Why did you scare me. Aigoo.." she sat back and relaxed but when she saw Jung Min coming out from my office she immediately wore her glasses back and immediately stood up greeting Jung Min with a bow.

" Jung Min ssi.." she said bowing at him.

" Aigoo, why are you so formal, there's no one in here. Let's go get dinner. Pack up and I'll wait for you outside then we'll all go get dinner yeah." I told her.

" Ahh, annio, kwenchana Kyoung Mi ssi, I'll just finish this and go home and eat.." she said politely then I look at Jung Min and he had this look which I just dont get why.

" Okay then, pack up and leave yeah. The security will off the lights and all.." I told her then walk away and when Jung Min walk pass her, she immediately look down not bother to look at him.

" Oppa ahh, what did you do to Hye Rin? Why is that she's so afraid to look at you?" I asked Jung Min oppa and he just shook his head.

 http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_R0ozKwEk6Z4/TRMh1q-BgfI/AAAAAAAAACA/Up7iE70d14o/s1600/PictureForNewsletterMalaysiaKLLunaBar4Bar.JPG 

Jung Min's BAR.

We went to my Jung Min oppa's club after we finish our dinner and the club was packed as usual. There's strip dancers, pole dancers and in the middle was filled with people dancing their heads off. We went to the VIP room and as usual the whole room is dark, just when I flick the switch on, 3 guys were sitting in the room in front me my eyes. Kim Kyu Jong, Heo Young Saeng and Kim Hyung Jun!?

" OMO Oppa!!! What are you doing here!?" I was so surprised that three of them appear in New York with me and Jung Min. Just when I turn my head back to see where Jung Min was, he came into the room with a birthday cake on his hands and they started singing Birthday Song.

" Did you forget your birthday?" Jung Min asked after they finish singing.

" Oh gosh, oppa, I really forgot. I love it oppa~ Kamsahamnida!! Jinja oppa~~ " I huged him and the other three also.

After I blew the candles off I went and sit in between Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun oppa and I hugged Hyung Jun oppa tightly. I miss him so much and now I finally got to see him.

" Oppa I miss you so much.." I said after huggign Junnie oppa then turn and saw Kyu Jong oppa frowning then I gave him a hug too. I look over and saw Young Saeng with two girls at his side with their hands roaming all over his chest while he was drinking then gave them each a kiss. I rolled my eyes and ignore him.

" He's been like that ever since we went off Korea, he has been drinking, going around having with b!tches, three of us have been together in Japan handling the things there and we receive message from Butler Lee saying we're safe to go back last week that's why we came here to look for Jung Min." Kyu Jong oppa explained.

" He can have with whoever he wants. I dont care. I cant go back to Korea now, I still have things to do here especially when Jung Min oppa just took over another company." after I finish my sentence Jung Min oppa came in with Martini in his hands and pass it to us, he then glared at Young Saeng then the girls and the girls immediately let go of Young Saeng and went out.

" You can have fun outside, NOT IN HERE!" Jung Min oppa's voice was so loud that I fliched.

" Oppa, ignore him, let him have his fun.." I said drinking my Martini avoiding looking at Young Saeng then from the corner of my eyes I saw him leaving the room with a slam on the door. We all talk and catch up on thigs and whatever we've been missing for the past six months. I found out that Kyu Jong's company was back in normal state and he's gonna go back and check on it and Hyung Jun oppa had improved on his shooting skills.

" Kyoung Mi ahh, I see that you've been working out aye?" Kyu Jong said and I just laugh.

" Dongseng ahh, that tight fitting shirt can make anyone go crazy.." Jung Min teased and we all just laughed.

" Be right back oppa, I need to use the washroom." I told them then walk out to my left towards the washroom then I heard moans and things. I ignored that thinking maybe just some other guys getting laid behind but when I walk further into the back towards the toilet door the person I was was no other than Young Saeng. I stood there frozen by when I saw then Young Saeng look up and I meet his eyes. I immediately look away and enter the female washroom and ignore the fact of what the lady was doing to him for his pleasure.

I went towards the sink and started splashing myself with water. Lucky for waterproof make ups. The image of what happened just now came back to my mind again and again. I didn't know what those feelings were but all I know is that Im filled with disgust and hatred. I wiped my face with wipes, removed whatever's in my mind and step out of the washroom, when I walk out I felt someone grabbing onto my left arm,

" What do you want from me?" I shook my arm, I knew him without even looking at him.

" Like what you saw?" he asked.

" MWO!?" I immediately spun around looking at him angrily.

" I asked, like what you saw? Me and those b!tches? Isn't this what you've always thought off? Me being a player, going around playing with whoever I see? Didn't you said that?" he asked me while he's puffing out his cigarette.

" It's your problem you wanna play with, why should I care? It's your body, your business. Now if you excuse me, I dont want to bother you searching for your next prey!" I said turning around but before I could move a step, I was spun around and pinned on the wall behind me by him.

" Heo Young Saeng! What is you problem!? You're acting lik......" before I could finish my sentence he was smashing his lips onto mine. I was pushing him off but I couldn't, one last time I gathered all my strenght, push him off and immediately giving him a hard slap across his precious cheeks.

" DO NOT EVER KISS ME AGAIN WITH THAT DIRTY FILTHY MOUTH OF YOURS. I dont want to get whatever f**king disease you're carrying with all those b!tches you've kissed. I dont want to see you ever again in my life. " I said angrily wiping my mouth with the back of my hands and before I could go on with my sentence I felt my cheeks getting wet then noticed I was already crying. I look back at Young Saeng for one last time before I continued with my sentence again.

" I've always thought that you're better than all those guys, I said mean and harsh things so I could get you to proof it to me that you're not like any of those jerks. But I guess I was wrong. You're no different from those people, You're just a normal jerk I've met in my life." I finished my sentence and leave him immediately.

 

I went back to the VIP room, grab my things and immediately storm out of the room with tears still on my cheeks. I got out of the club then I felt a pair of hand wrap around my shoulders. The familiar scent, Kyu Jong oppa. The first person to always notice whenever Im feeling at the worst state.

" What's wrong dear?" he asked as he turn me around.

" Oppa. Why do I always get hurt over and over again?" tears continue to flow endlessly as I hugged Kyu Jong harder while he slowly my back.

" Shhush, Kyoung Mi ahh, Im here for you aren't I?" he huged me tighter.

" Kamsahamnida oppa~~ " I thanked him and hugged him tighter.

 

Without them knowing, behind someone was staring at them with a breaking heart, filled with regrets and stupidity. He knew he couldn't have her heart why why does it ache so much.

 

 

[--------------------------]

A/N Mianhe yall~~~ Im sure all saengie bias is gonna hate me for doing this to him~~ T_T And for those who are young, mianhe for the language, kekekekeke~~ I almost rated his chapters but changed my mind..hahaha~ Hope yall will like this chappie, make sure to gimme comments yeah~~ Maybe I'll update again next week..~~ ^^ But who's that who saw Kyoung Mi and Kyu hugged? aigoo~~ AND HYERIN SSI!!! I PUT YOU HERE IN MY FIC! Happy? HAHAHHA~~ Commentsarelovedbyme~ <3