Yun Jae is a b!tcH!!!

You'll always be in my heart!

KYOUNG MI'S FLASHBACK 4 YEARS AGO.

 

" Baby let's get married.." Kyu said to Kyoung Mi asking her in hand of marriage when they were only 16 years old. Kyoung Mi was pregnant at that time yet Kyu is only 17.

 

" But what about your parents? They don't like me. My oppa Jung Min and Hyung Jun oppa what about them? They're the only family I have left.."

 

" Let's get away from here. To a place where no one knows us. Let's start a new life then.." Kyu told her.

 

" You're a filial son, no way you'll leave your parents.."

 

" No, let's leave!!" Kyu insist.

 

Three days later, Kyoung Mi found out Kyu Jong was eventually using her to get close to her taking over her properties. Even his parents is using her.

 

" Kyoung Mi shii, we've found that Kyu Jong is getting married next week. He's only using you to get close to you for your money.." One of her men came in with documents supporting his words.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" I don't need your child anymore. I don't need you anymore. Go for abortion.." Kyu then push Kyoung Mi away from him.

 

" Yeah, we're getting married, If you don't mind, then give birth to the child and give it to us~~" the said.

 

" I hate you Kim Kyu Jong! I hate you!"

 

" Let's go!!" Kyu Jong pulled Kyoung Mi.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next thing Kyoung Mi knew was that she woke up, she was already on a hospital bed. The bump on the stomach was gone. She couldn't feel anything anymore. The baby forming inside her tummy is gone.

 

" Oppa. Where's my baby? How come I can't feel anything anymore? Where am I?" She kept pleading Jung Min.

 

" I don't know dongseng. I got a call from the hospital said you went for an abortion. Why didn't you tell us?"  Hyung Jun sat beside her.

 

" Kyu Jong dragged me here. He don't want me and his child anymore. I lost my child because of him! I hate him I hate him!!" Kyoung Mi became crazy yelling. The doctors had to give her injections to calm her down.

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

" Oppa Im having headache. Are we back yet?" Kyoung Mi was tired of thinking what had happened in the past. She even knew both Kyu's parents were killed by Jung Min, Young Saeng and Hyung Jun but she did not feel anything because of that. She had given up on opening her heart. After what happen between Hyun Joong she did not trust anyone anymore and she do not want to open her heart anymore.

 

" Almost there. We need to treat your wound again. Let hyung do it for you.." Jung Min said.

 

" No thanks. I'll do it myself. Check the score. It's out.." Kyoung Mi said focusing on their car tv.

 

" The four had got off even with 5000 men dead. These four have just gotten 20 Million but eventually Lee Kyoung Mi got hurt on the arm but still it won't affect the result. Lee Kyoung Mi 3400 headshots Heo Young Saeng 1600 headshots, Park Jung Min and Kim Hyung Jun 1000 headshots each. Still the same Lee Kyoung Mi is still the best. Tune in for more news.."

 

" L ee Kyoung Mi. I'm not surprised. Yet you got hurt! Didn't I told you to cover yourself?" Young Saeng starts his lecturing again.

 

" I don't need all these now. What do you want me to do. Hide all times? If I hide all the time will you get your 20 Million?" Kyoung Mi yelled back.

 

Jung Min nudged Hyung Jun back to the front seat to steer the car. Letting Kyoung Mi and Young Saeng bicker all they need.

 

JUNG MIN'S POV

 

"Here they go again.." I muttered under my breath. I nudge Hyung Jun to move to the front and steer the car.

 

" Why does hyung and dongseng always fighting. Hyung likes dongseng very much but yet dongseng did not open up her heart to hyung." Hyung Jun shaked his head.

 

" It's all Hyun Joong and Kyu Jong's fault..." I said angrily.

 

" We've already killed Kyu Jong's parent because of what they did to Kyoung Mi and what master want's ur to to. Why not just kill Hyun Joong?" I can sense that he's angry but we couldn't simply go kill someone if we want.

 

" You know why dongseng hates hyung right? Don't you?" I sighed and told Hyung Jun everything.

 

" Remember when we were still young, hyung already had a crush on her ever since and when dongseng finally want to open her heart to hyung, dongseng found hyung surrounded by girls in the bar and he was practically making out with everyone of them. Then eventually hyung goes from making out on the sofa to the bed. She saw every single thing in her very own eyes. Getting hurt by three guys, what do you think?"

 

" No wonder dongseng is being so cold hearted. Oh well, that's what we are. Assassins..." Hyung Jun replied and our car tv starts beeping.

 

" I want you to go get Park Bae Jin done. I don't care whatever you're gonna do just get him killed." our butler told us. He's the person who told us to get things done ever since master left us. He's like the head of us but still working for us.

 

" Aright, I'll do it!" Hyung Jun said grabbing his silencer gun and hop down the van.

 

END OF JUNG MIN'S POV

 

YOUNG SAENG'S POV

 

" Yah let me see your wound.." I said holding onto her arms.

 

" I don't need your help..."

 

" Fine, then let's go somewhere.." I said pulling her along.

 

" Where are we going?" she kept asking but she can't move much due to the pain.

 

" We're here..."

 

" Hyun Joong and that es' shop! Why the heck do you want me here?!" she yelled at me. aish this girl never stops yelling.

 

" I did not take your 150K for nothing!!"

 

" Anyong Hasseyo welcome in.." the moment Yun Jae saw us her eyes almost popped out.

 

" Who's here.." Hyun Joong came out from the kitchen and saw us.

 

" I heard from my wife that this shop's ice cream is nice that's why I came here with my wife.." I said holding onto Kyoung Mi.

 

" Oh you're married?" Hyun joong look at Kyoung Mi.

 

" Almost getting married not yet. They've been together even when you were together.." Yun Jae said.

 

" You guys were together when me and hyun joong was together too right? So it mae no difference.." Kyoung Mi scolded.

 

" Okay, enough, you chose me, let's eat ice cream~~" I said pulling her to our seat.

 

" Here you go.." Hyun Joong gave us ice creams before we ordered. It was the volcano lava,  lots of types of ice cream with hot chocolate over the top.

 

" Baby, you don't eat coconut and yam, leave that to me, you take choco chips and the others okay.." Young Saeng said and I just smile.

 

" Omo, what happen to your arms?" Hyun Joong came fowards when he saw Kyoung Mi's arms being bandaged with blood stain on the outer layer.

 

" Non of your business.." Kyoung Mi pulled away.

 

" Yun Jae, get me the medicine.." Hyun Joong said and Yun Jae was giving us the death glare.

 

" Yah! I don't need your help."  Kyoung Mi said but Hyun Joong insist as if im invisible.

 

Hyun Joong helped Kyoung Mi clean her wound and apply medicine over it and Kyoung Mi kept flinching because of the pain. She won't even let me treat her wound yet she let him treat her. What did I do wrong?

 

" Enough, let's go. Thank you Hyun Joong shii.." I said grabbing Kyoung Mi.

 

" KYOUNG MI!!" We heard Yun Jae calling to us.

 

" I hope you won't come to our shop again. I don't want Hyun Joong getting close to you again! Get it !!" Yun Jae said pressing onto Kyoung Mi's wound and Kyoung Mi gave her a hard slap across her face. Kyoung Mi was trained to have strong arms although she's skinny, her arms is powerful. Yun Jae immediately splat blood out from .

 

" Serves you right.." I said pulling Kyoung Mi away and her arm is bleeding again. Gah!! HOSPITAL IMMEDIATELY!!!