Shipments have arrived.

You'll always be in my heart!

Comment replies,

jungsaeng, jeongmal mianhe, I haven't been updating this fic for like err.. FOREVER!!!!! Im glad you love it, hope to see your comment again..

outtheclub, hello, thank you soo much for loving it, I haven't been updating for a very long time, im sorry`~~ ^^ Hope you'll continue supporting this fic, more comments yeah~~ ^^

HyeRin0405, araso araso araso, i know you want me to update because of your role!!! hahaha~~~

nwatanabe, annyong~ thanks for commenting, love ya~~ sorry for not updating~~

 

A/N Annyong all~ Im back now~~ Mianhe, I've been having brain lag so I didn't update, hope yall don't mind, Im sorry~~ So in return, this update will be errmm... I don't know, I personally think that this because I typed it in a rush, so I did not edit this yet, sorry for the mistakes and stuffs yeah~~ ^^ Comment more~~ Subscribed to me yeah~~ ^^ Check out my two other fics too~~ ^^

 

PREVIOUS CHAPTER~

When did you even became like that? Why must you be so heartless towards me? What have I done? Why aren't you the same oppa as I've known before? Our distance is getting wider and wider, im afraid of losing you oppa, for the past 6 months of not seeing you is like hell to me. I've pilled up my work load so I could forget about you but all of a sudden you appear in front of me on my birthday and all those you've done to me. Do you even know how much it hurts me. Questions kept coming but no one could answer it. Chebal oppa, please give me an answer to all that.." she continue to whisper in between sobs. She couldn't help it but to break down and let go of all her emotions crying silently beside Young Saeng careful not to wake him up.What she didn't know was Kyu Jong was listening to the whole thing outside the door and Young Saeng wasn't sleeping at all. He heard the whole thing Kyoung Mi said and tears filled his eye bag and he couldn't help it but to let it go. He didn't know what happened to himself, he's being a selfish guy. 

 

" Oppa, saranghae.." Kyoung Mi kissed Young Saeng forehead and left the room. 

 ~~~~~

 

One week later..

 

Third person's POV.

 

Jung Min and Hyung Jun had just arrived at the airport from Seoul after they were done with managing the company and along with their trip back to New York this time, they've brought all the stocks back, importing their illegal stock back to New York as they've been told by Kyoung Mi to be careful with it. They had an inside man working for the goverments of New York City for the past few years so getting the stocks in shipments container is as easy as others. Guns from all sizes were included in the shipments together with alcohol and high class wine. In order to pass through security checks, they had Henry at the spot making it easier for them to go through. They included legal alcohol so they wouldn't get caught as they were hiding the guns on the bottom.

 

Jung Min and Hyung Jun got off the plane and immediately took off to the loading area waiting for their shipments to arrive and for Kyoung Mi, Young Saeng and Kyu Jong to arrive to the place as they have to check through all the things and for Kyu Jong to bring the alcohol back to their club.

 

" Yeboseyo, Kyoung Mi ah, oppa just arrived and the stocks have been imported in already, we're heading off to the loading area, Henry will be there too.." Jung Min told Kyoung Mi over the phone.

" Araso, I'll be there. I don't want anything to go wrong, those shipments are worth of 3.4 billion USD. I'll head over soon with Kyu Jong and Young Saeng."  Kyoung Mi informed Jung Min and hung up.

 

Although the company Kyoung Mi was managing in New York is legal an Advertising company, but what the truth is, under that company, they own another illegal company which makes trade through out the world with illegal companies from Asia and Europe, in order to hide that company from any other charges and government, they use the legal Advertising company to cover it up.  This has been going on for the past few years which Kyoung Mi's parent Mr. and Mrs. Lee managed which is now passed onto Kyoung Mi. Hye Rin, the secretary of Kyoung Mi knows all about this and is also a part of them managing the accounts and the stocks importing and exporting it to the other countries.

 

Kyoung Mi called Hye Rin to join them at the shipment loading area as she needs to keep track of the new stocks and where to send it to.

" Hye Rin ah, Jung Min oppa is back, the shipments just arrived, go to the loading area now and I'll meet you there. Get a few people to surround that are and I want full protection over that area. No one will be allowed in that area until we're done with it. Araso?" Kyoung Mi called Hye Rin to get things done as she don't want any people to barge into the area while the guns were unloading.

" Araso, I'll get the guys to surround that area.."

" Get to the company and grab a few things and make sure the guys were fully loaded, any one who tries to get into the area, headshot immediately and make sure to do it cleanly, I don't want any traces to be left behind.. Meet you there.." they both hung up and immediately head off to the unloading aread.

 

Just as Kyoung Mi, Young Saeng and Kyu Jong arrived, there were alot of people there already, people in casual clothings, skate boarding, having bbq and others were all Kyoung Mi's people under disguise while they were surrounding the whole area as it was a grass area just outside the unloading area. As the car was parked outside, two of Kyoung Mi's men came over to get the car and open the door for her, Kyu Jong and Young Saeng.

 

" Boss, the area has been completely surrounded, and we're fully loaded, Miss Lee said to headshot whoever is stalking or trying to get inside.." one of them told Young Saeng as Young Saeng just nodded and passing him the keys.

" Make sure to do it cleanly. No traces left behind or you'll be the one in the grave." he said before walking away as the guy just nodded his head.

" Miss Lee, everything is done, you can go in now, the shipments have just arrived.." one of them came over to inform Kyoung Mi and Kyoung Mi just gave him a nod and walked away into the unloading area with Young Saeng and Kyu Jong.

 

They arrived and met Hye Rin, Jung Min and Hyung Jun there waiting for them while people are unloading huge wooden boxes down from the ship to the cement area. Inside the bug boxes contains high class wine and expensive alcohols but under those, there'a another layer where all the guns are secure.

 

" Oppa, how many more boxes needed to be unload?" Kyoung Mi took off her shades and look at 56 of the big wooden boxes.

" This round, me and Hyung Jun went through Korea company and we've brought in 100 of them as we're sending it to Russia this time."

" Araso. How's Korea? He's still trailing us?"

" Not anymore, when I went back, it was all silent as they've lost track of us already. They didn't find any traces of us at all as we are still unknown to them." Jung Mine explained to Kyoung Mi about the situation.

" Young Saeng hyung, how's your injury? I head you were injured?" Hyung Jun asked Young Saeng.

" Im fine already, come on' we gotta check the stuffs now, Henry is outside already. Hye Rin ssi, make sure you count the alcohols correctly.."

" Oppa, araso, I've been doing this for like long enough already.." Hye Rin replied.

 

As they were managing inside, Henry, the officer who works for the government which is also the inside man of Kyoung Mi's arrived and one of the men lead him inside to check the stocks. He arrived and saw all of them there already, he greeted them and proceed to check the stocks. Although he didn't need to do that as he usually fake the reports but incase people saw them he has to do it himself as he has the highest rank in the goverment illegal stock department.

" Hi Henry, make sure you do a good job." Kyu Jong told him which has a meaning in those short sentence. Henry made eye contact with Kyoung Mi as she was staring at him which made him shiver. Kyoung Mi walked towards him and whishper a few words which made him even more frightened.

" Henry, make sure you forget everything after you exit this area and do a good report, I don't want to attend your funeral so soon okay.." she whispered and he just nod his head in return.

" Hye Rin ah, status.." Kyu Jong went to Hye Rin asking her for information to these things.

" 50 of these boxes will be shipped to Russia, 20 boxes will be for New York 30 will be going to Miami. Kyoung Mi told me to personally fly over to Russia to get things done as no mistake should accur during the shipment. Hyung Jun and you will be going Miami while Jung Min, Kyoung Mi and Young Saeng oppa will be managing things here. " Hye Rin arranged all details and they just nodded.

" Wait, Hye Rin ah, didn't I told you to get someone to go with, Russia is not a normal place, although all my people is there and you have full protection, I won't risk it, Jung Min oppa will go with you.." Kyoung Mi look at Jung Min and he just nodded.

" Why can't I go Miami? There are so many hot chics there. It's Miami!!" Young Saeng kept complaining until Kyoung Mi couldn't stand it anymore.

" Go! No one is stopping you!! You're free to go anywhere. Russia, Miami or stay here. No one is telling you to stay. As long as you get things done and the money is in, I don't care where you are!" Kyoung Mi told him immediately to stop him from complaining.

" Miss Lee, we're done here. Everything is legal and you've passed the imports. We'll keep in touch." Henry came to inform Kyoung Mi the things are done and they are free to leave.

" Thanks Henry, you may go now, the cash will be sent to you tonight." Kyu Jong told him.

" Get these boxes to the warehouse now. We'll be checking things there. Hye Rin, Hyung Jun and Jung Min oppa, you ride with me, you two, stay here and get things done and we'll meet at the warehouse. " she pointed at Young Saeng and Kyu Jong.

 

Kyoung Mi got into her Audi and drove off immediately with Jung Min, Hyung Jun and Hye Rin. Kyoung Mi brought Jung Min and Hyung Jun back to their condo to drop off their things first then they exchanged place and Jung Min was driving while Kyoung Mi was on the passanger seat heading off to the warehouse to check on the guns as their shipments has to be sent by tonight.

 

 

END~~

 

Question for the next chapter.

What do you all want for the next chapter?

--Young Saeng and Kyoung Mi's relationship problem drama?

--Hye Rin and Jung Min's drama?

--Hardcore drama where Kyoung Mi went crazy because of the shipments?

--More killing drama where more people die?

--Hyun Joong(Kyoung Mi's ex) found them in New York and want Kyoung Mi back?

 

Have fun choosing people~ Leave a comment below on how you want it to go in the next chapter, it will be update after Christmas and after all of you have voted~ Have fun~~ <3 Comment and subscribe to me~ <3