Who's back??

You'll always be in my heart!

" Im sorry. Please forgive me" both Kyu Jong and Jung Min said in unison.

 

" Hyung, why did you tell me sorry. I should be the one. I made you lost your parents. Im the one who should say sorry.." Jung Min told Kyu Jong.

 

" I should say sorry for making Kyoung Mi suffer. I shouldn't have done that.." Kyu Jong bowed his head down.

 

Kyoung Mi who was beside couldn't stand it anymore so she broke the tension.

 

" What's past is the past. So you two are back to friend?" she asked.

 

" No!" both of them said together.

 

" What? Why not? " Kyoung Mi was confused.

 

" We're still under ground enemies. No matter what, business comes first!!" Jung Min said.

 

" What ever, you guys stay like that! Im going to look for that two brats!!! YOU!!" Kyoung Mi walk over smacking Jung Min's head.

 

" Why didn't you tell them our things were settled..?"

 

" YAH!! PAIN!!! " Jung Min yelled back and Kyu was at the side laughing.

 

" Yah. HYUNG! It's not funny! Try getting smack by her!! She's a guy! NOT A GIRL!!!" Jung Min said then Kyu Jong was next.

 

*SMACK*

 

" Yah!! PAIN!!" Kyu said caressing the back of his head.

 

" You!! As the boss of all those men and also famous in the underground industry! Why didn't u notice some one is after you! And where is your gun!!??"

 

" I left it.." Kyu said softly.

 

" JINJA PABO!!! " Kyoung Mi said leaving Jung Min and Kyu Jong in awe.

 

YOUNG SAENG'S POV

 

" ! I almost died!!" I was complaining the whole time in the car while driving.

 

" Hyung! You're lucky that she didn't blow ur head off!! She's a good aimer so you're lucky!!!" Hyung Jun said.

 

" Where the heck is that horse!!?" I yelled.

 

" He's at... AHH HYUNG LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!" I immediately step on my brakes and saw Jung Min's Ferrari in front of my car and by an inch, I would kill the driver.

 

" YOUR DONGSENG WANT TO DIE!!!" I yelled at Hyung Jun.

 

" Kyoung Mi!!! " Hyung Jun immediately ran out of his car.

 

" YAH YOU WANT TO DIE!!!" I got out of my car yelling at Kyoung Mi.

 

" What is wrong with you two! You almost got Kyu Jong killed. If I weren't there, I might have to attend his funeral!!" she yelled at us.

 

" He kidnapped you and you expect us to stay at home!!?" I yelled back.

 

" He did not, I choose to stay with him!!! " she yelled back at us.

 

" Dongseng ahh, you could have killed us just now. At least inform us. You ruin our gun...." Hyung Jun told her calmly.

 

" WHATEVER!!! GO STAY WITH HIM! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! IF ONE DAY YOU GOT HURT BY HIM AGAIN! DON'T COME BACK CRYING TO ME!!" I yelled at her angrily. I couldn't hold onto my anger anymore.

 

" WE WERE WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND YET I ALMOST GET MY HEAD BLOWN OFF BY......" I couldn't finish my sentence and I felt her hand handede on the ride side of my face.

 

" I don't need you! I never needed you! I will never go crying on your shoulder ever again in my life!!!" Kyoung Mi said calmly and I could see tears trickling down onto her cheeks.

 

She ran back to her car and immediately drove off from where she came from. I kicked my car tyre and sighed.

 

" Hyung, you're busted!! If Jung Min knows this you'll die. He's not at Kyu Jong's place!! " Hyung Jun told me.

 

END OF POV

 

Third Person's POV

 

Kyoung Mi was getting all worked up. She even slapped Young Saeng. It was because of Kyu Jong both of them were in this state. Did she made the right choice. What's wrong with them?

 


" Im back..!!" she called out but no one was answering.

 

" Where's Kyu Jong?" she asked one of the maids.

 

" Sir Kyu Jong and Sir Jung Min is in the practice room." she said bowing down to Kyoung Mi then left.

 

Kyoung Mi walked towards the practice room in the second floor and when she open the door immediately a hand came her way and she immediately grabbed it and immediately gave it a twist and another pair of hand got into her way and she fought back and got both the hands and gave it a twist gabbing it pushing both of them onto the wall with their arms twisted behind them.

 

" YAH U TWO!! WHAT'S WITH YOU!! " she yelled at them.

 

" Let me go.. Let us go!!! YAH YAH!! PAIN PAIN PAIN!!!" Kyu and Jung Min were yelling in pain.

 

" Can't you even beat a girl!!!" Kyoung Mi said.

 

" Yeah yeah, we lost!!" Kyu said and immediately she let them go..

 

" Yah, dongseng, what's wrong with you..?" Jung Min asked but when Kyoung Mi wanted to reply his phone rang.

 

" Yeboseyo.. WHAT!!?? I'll be there soon!!" Jung Min then hung up and look at Kyu and Kyoung Mi.

 

" They're back.."

 

" Who's back? " Both Kyu and Kyoung Mi asked.