The Game Has Just Started!

You'll always be in my heart!

" You think you can have fun after all those thing you've done to me? Not a chance!" he was furious knowing they were having fun after what they did to him.

 

" Boss, I found out the two brothers have a sister. She's Lee Kyoung Mi. She's the youngest in the family." one of my guys came up to me showing a picture of her.

 

" Four years. For four years finally we're going to meet again!" I crushed the picture on my hand.

 

" Im going to take whatever left. You took my family away and now it's time for your precious sister to leave your side."

 

YOUNG SAENG'S POV

 

FLASHBACK.

 

" Hyung, please let me go. Let my parents go. Don't hurt them. You can kill me or do whatever you want! Just let my parents go!" he pleaded me.

 

I was sent by Master Lee to kill the Kim family. Park Jung Min, Kim Hyung Jun and I were being trained to assasinate whoever interefes with our family business. No mercy must be give to whoever our target was.

 

" I want you, Jung Min and Hyung Jun to get the Kim Family out of this world. They have been intefering with out business and because of them we had a loss of 5 Million. I want them dead. Make sure you do a clean job!" Master Lee told me and I just nodded.

 

Screams were everywhere, people begging for mercy and letting them go. Jung Min and I was there to get the job done while Hyung Jun brought Kyoung Mi away not letting her know what we're doing. Kim Kyu Jong was her soon to be husband at that time and us being sent to kill his family.

 

" Hyung, please let them go. Kill me, don't kill them!" Kyu Jong was begging in front of me.

 

" Oooff!!" He was getting beaten up by my men, blood was covering his precious face.

 

" Let my son go!!" Mr. Kim yelled.

 

" Shut Up! If you hadn't intefere with my Father's business you wouldn't get into this mess!!" Jung Min gave him a hard punch on his stomach and came to my side.

 

" Please, I beg you, let us go and you'll never see us appearing in front of you again.." Mrs. Kim pleaded.

 

" We being brought up by the Lee family will not let anything of our targets go!" I brought up my gun and get the job done with.

 

One shot were heard in the silence of the night.

 

One was shot through Mr. Kim's heart. We left Kim Kyu Jong and his mother there alone in shocked.

 

" Let's go. Make sure you do a good job on cleaning it. Any traces left behind will be your responsibility. Get it..!" I pass the gun back to one of my men and I left with Jung Min.

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

" Now he's back for revenge and Im not surprise. Our game has just started." Jung Min said with his mischievious smile.

 

" Wanna get Kyoung Mi to play with us?" Hyung Jun grin.

 

" You wanna get her to play. You don't want your life anymore is it? She's the greates assasinator in our family. She was being trained by master himself. She never give any mercy to anyone, her shots are always accurate and never once a failure." I said remembering what had happened two years ago.

 

" Yeah, remember what happen two years ago. She had never fail to kill Park Myung Jin. He was the North Korea's best head assasination and even we failed twice. The moment Kyoung Mi interfere with the mission, she got it done in within two days." Jung Min said.

 

" Kyu Jong's lucky Kyoung Mi did not kill him for using her. Kim Hyun Joong is also another lucky bastard. Using Kyoung Mi to get close with her best friend." Hyung Jun shook his head.

 

" Tonight the Police force is taking action against this four people.*pictured of the four with mask*. Four Korea's top dangerous people of all. Their plan tonight is Seoul's International Bank. Let's put a stop to this four." the television new had announced the police force for tonight's plan.

 

" Hmm, Great, let's play the game shall we?" Young Saeng grin.

 

" Yeboseyo, Kyoung Mi ahh, come to oppa's office now. We have a game for you tonight!" Jung Min called Kyoung Mi.

 

END OF YOUNG SAENG'S POV

 

KYOUNG MI'S POV

 

" Tonight the Police force is taking action against this four people.*pictured of the four with mask*. Four Korea's top dangerous people of all. Their plan tonight is Seoul's International Bank. Let's put a stop to this four." the television new had announced the police force for tonight's plan.

 

The news appear in the tv again. Game has just started. The moment the news finishes Jung Min oppa called me.

 

" I'll be there.."

 

END OF KYOUNG MI'S POV

 

" So what do you want me here for?" Kyoung Mi walked into Jung Min's office and saw all three there.

 

" Young Saeng! What the heck are you doing here?"

 

" We're at home, don't act as if you dont know me!" Young Saeng smacked her head.

 

" You don't know each other when your outside?" Hyung Jun scratched his head.

 

" No we don't, If people found out we grew up from the same family they'll for sure get her! PABO!" Young Saeng threw a gun towards Hyung Jun and Jung Min.

 

" Here, let's go.." Young Saeng passes Kyoung Mi her gun.

 

" Going to the basement." Jung Min said and Kyoung Mi just nodded.

 

The basement is where Kyoung Mi and the others trains theirselves. Targets in one side, a gym in a side and all their guns equiptments on a side.

 

" Get ready, whoever got the most targets perfect will get the highest points. The same for tonight. They're releasing 5000 police officers tonight. Get ready!!" Young Saeng said.

 

Immediately they got their guns ready and when the targets appear they ket shooting and their computer were tracking their gun shot's speed according to their own bullets. Their bullets all contains a microchip and each time it hit a target the computer from the speed camera will note down their number of shots and point of each target. For forehead it's 30 points, arms and legs 15 points, stomach 10 points and for the heart it's 50 points each points cost USD 5

 

Kyoung Mi, Jung Min, Hyung Jun and Young Saeng all have their own place and each side has got 5000 targets for them.

 

MISSION ENDS! The computer beemed after all 5000 targets were done.

 

They all went towards the computer to check on their scores.

 

1st Lee Kyoung Mi.

Heart - 2300 targets 115,000 points

ForeHead - 1203 targets 36,090points

Arms and Legs - 1470 targets 22,050 points

Missed targets - 0 targets.

Total point - 173,140 points USD$ 865,700

 

2nd Heo Young Saeng

Heart - 1000 targets 50,000 points

ForeHead - 3305 targets 99,150 points

Arms and legs - 600 targets 9,000 points

Missed Targets - 95 targets -95 points

Total points - 158,055 points USD$ 790,275
 

3rd Park Jung Min and Kim Hyung Jun

Heart - 986 targets 49,300 points

ForeHead - 200 targets 6,000 points

Arms and Legs - 2400 targets 36,000 points

Stomach - 1324 targets 13,240 points

Missed Targets - 90 targets - 90points.

Total points - 104,450 points USD$ 522,250

 

" Kyoung Mi first again!! 800K+ gosh!!!!!" Young Saeng said hitting his head.

 

" Jung Min oppa and Hyung Jun oppa got the same shots! Not bad.." Kyoung Mi said setting her gun back on the table.

 

They all receives call from their UK bank after the statement had been sent.

 

" Lee Kyoung Mi you have just received USD$ 865,700 and it had been transfered to your Korea bank account seperately to 6 accounts.." the bank from UK called her.

 

" Thanks.." she replied and same goes to all the others.

 

" Tonight there's 5000 police officers, cover your backs and make sure you do well. Tonight's ammount will be raised. Each point cost USD $20 and the most point will get to move up to another level." Young Saeng said and the others just nodded.

 

" THE GAME HAS JUST STARTED. KIM KYU JONG BRING IT ON!" Kyoung Mi thought in her mind.