Is he back? Who's he?

You'll always be in my heart!

Comments replies,

HyeRin0405, hahaha~ you're happy you got  a role!!?? See how kind am I~~ LOLS~~ DW~ You'll appear more~~ahahha~~ And his gf, you'll know more about it in the next chappie~~

princesshj, young saeng's being a b!tch right now~ LOLS~~~ He's going crazy` LOLS

MichelleLeeYang, here..

NinjaAsian, not so fast yo~~~ Being too dramatic make my fic dull~~ The drama will come soon~ no worry~~haha

ss501kyusaeng, updated~

 

A/N OKAY~~~ A little announcement before I jump to update, I see that I've been receiving comments, well that's a good thing but you comments are sooo short that I dont know what to reply to you. With comments with " Update soon " only makes me feel like you dont enjoy the fic but just reading it for fun. To be honest, I have no idea what to reply to that, so Please... If you like my fic, please give a longer comment instead of short comment, it makes me sad and pressures me to update faster giving yall crappy updates~ I dont want that to happen so yeah~~ Longer comments please or at least comments with questions so I know what to reply to you~ ^^ Here, enjoy the next chapter, It's not that good and it's boring~~ so bear with me, drama's are starting soon..~~ ^^

 

AUTHOR'S POV.

 

Kyoung Mi and Kyu Jong was still hugging without them knowing, behind someone was staring at them with a breaking heart, filled with regrets and stupidity. He knew he couldn't have her heart but why does it ache so much. He hated himself for doing that to her in the past, he regreted not explaining it to her. Seeing Kyoung Mi with another person but not him hurts so much. He look up to both of them and when Kyoung Mi's head shot up their eyes look into each other but he immediately ran away.

 

Kyoung Mi moved away from Kyu Jong the moment he say that person pushing Kyu Jong aside. Kyu Jong was worried but Kyoung Mi told him it was nothing just that she thought she saw someone she knew before Kyu Jong could say anything else Jung Min and Hyung Jun came out holding a drunk Young Saeng in between them.

 

" What the heck happen to him!? Why did you guys carry him out, might as well leave him in there since he has so many girls with him, let them handle him!!"  Kyoung Mi said in anger walking over almost kicking him but Kyu Jong held her back.

 

" I wish but he's our hyung. No way we can put him there alone.. Pali kajah, me and Hyung Jun got to go back to Seoul to get somethings done then comeback New York next week." Jung Min told Kyoung Mi and she immediately went blank.

 

" ONE WEEK WITH HIM!? He's going away right? Tell me he is oppa.." Kyoung Mi stare into Jung Min but before he could say anything Hyung Jun cut him off.

 

" No dongseng, I got Young Saeng hyung and Kyu Jong hyung to take care of you this whole week when Jung Min and I are away... We'll bring him to your car dongseng, Our car's full.." he replied then bringing Young Saeng into her car while she just sighed. The scene from earlier keep flashing back into her mind, the way the talk to her, the way he did things to her, she hated him but he's still my oppa.

 

She said goodbye to them since Jung Min is going over to Hyung Jun's condo and Kyu Jong and Young Saeng's coming with Kyoung Mi. She got into her black Porsche Carrera GT and drove off..

 http://www.funmint.com/images/Porsche%20Carrera%20Mirage%20GT/Porsche%20Carrera%20Mirage%20GT%201.jpg 

It was already 3am, Kyu Jong was driving behind Kyoung Mi and when they reached Kyoung Mi's house, it was already 4am Kyu Jong carried Young Saeng up to Kyoung Mi's house. She told Kyu Jong to put him in the guest room while she walks over to get them drinks. Kyoung Mi went out to the living room and saw Kyu Jong sitting on the couch almost sleeping so she walks over to place the glass on the table.

 

" Why do you need such a big house if you stay alone?"he asked.

" I dont stay alone, Jung Min oppa stays here too and sometimes we have parties here that's why we need a bigger house.." she just replied casually.

" Well lets get some sleep shall we, im tired, I've been working all day and poof, you guys appears all ov a sudden and got me up till so late..."

" Where can I sleep? You know Im afraid of the dark and you whole house is made out of glass. it's even scarier..!!" Kyu Jong said out loud.

" Fine then, you can sleep in my room. I have a king sized bed so just stay on your side..!!" she said nicely.

 

Young Saeng's POV.

 

**piiiannnggggg* the sound of glass falling onto the marble tiles shattering into million pieces was heard through out the whole house.

 

" Oh my god!!! what was that sound. My head hurts so much and now this noise at 6am!? " I grumbled getting up and found out I wasn't at my place, it was a glass house and I figured it must be Kyoung Mi's house then I remembered the sound. I got out of the room and head to the place where I hear it from, the kitchen. I walked in and saw the back of Kyoung Mi kneeling on the floor picking up the glass pieces then I heard her whined immediately I knew that she cut herself.

 

" YAH! Kwenchana??" I ran towards her kneeling beside her taking her hands pushing all the glass piece away.

" Why you care. Go back to sleep, I can handle it here.." she said pulling her hands away from me.

" Yah! Let me see. How did you break this thing anyways..." I pull her up towards the sink and washed her hands then drag her out to her room but the moment I open the door Kyu Jong was sleeping on her bed.

" Yah! Let go!!" she yank her hands away from mine and walk towards her cupboard. I was going to say somemore but Kyu Jong woke up cause of the noise.

" What's going on in here? Hyung, you're awake..?" he look at me and I just nodded.

" What is he doing in your room?? ON YOUR BED? Where did you sleep last night?" I glared at Kyoung Mi.

" On my bed~ where else? Not that you care!" She answered back.

" Oh right, I dont care. Have fun. Kyu Jong ahh, she cut her hand while picking up shattered glass, help her with it.."

" WHAT!! Why? how did it happen?" He ran towards her while I just walk away, not that I care.

 

I went for a shower and when I got out my phone was ringing and it was from him,

" Yeboseyo.."

" Young Saeng ahh, you got my message right last night? I want you to stay as far from her as possible. I still love her and I dont want you to have her. I'll do whatever it take to have her back.."

" Hyung, do you think you can have her after what you've done to her? Stop dreaming hyung.." I replied back.

" Watch what you're saying, better listen to me if you want to know where your parents are!"

" Yah! Hyung!! Hyung!! " I slam my phone onto the table.

 

How the hell does he know about my parents? Where are they!!! I cannot even remember how they look like, I've removed them from my mind and now he comes and tell me her knows about my parent's whereabout. He wants Kyoung Mi back after what he'd done to her here in New York!!! Im going to kill him if I know where he is!!! I threw my phone onto the bed and slump onto it burying his face into the pillow

 

AUTHOR'S POV.

 

When Young Saeng did that he didn't know that Kyoung Mi was at the door listening to his talk on the phone. She was angry, confused and going crazy. Why is he still talking to him? What makes them meet up? Questions by questions keep popping up and flashback from years ago flashed back making her break out in tears. Her life is turning into her worst nightmare, he's back and after her.