Precious Baby

You'll always be in my heart!

" Yah! I don't want to go to the hospital.." Kyoung Mi yelled at me.

 

" Why not! Why are u so stubborn!" I yelled back.

 

" Why do you care!? Who are you to me?" She was angry and I could no longer contain my anger.

 

" Yah! You think I'm so free to stand here convincing you to go to the hospital because of your freaking arm! If I did not promise your father to take good care of you I would not be here taking all your anger. You yelled at me when you're angry. You do what ever you want when you feels like it! You're a princess ! What are you!" I yelled at her all of a sudden then I felt a slap landed on my right cheeks.

 

" No one wanted you here. I don't need you! I never asked for you. I'm a , a or what ever you can think off. I never knew you feel that way. Now that you've said it, You're free to go. I'll tell my dad in heaven that you've had enough. I don't want you in my house ever again!" with that she walked away and I just noticed what I had just said. I cursed myself for saying that. I quickly grab onto her arm.

 

" Wait, Kyoung Mi ahh, I didn't meant to say those. I'm just too angry.."

 

" Let me go you freak. All of you guys are like that. Non of you are good. All of you are just having fun with other's feelings. Twice Heo Young Saeng. Twice you've hurt me! I never want to see you again!!" She shook my hand off her arm and walked away.

 

" !!!" I cursed myself.

 

" Yah~ Get people to follow miss. She's around the corner in front of Road 21.." I called for people to protect Kyoung Mi since we're still not safe around especially when he's back.

 

" Get Yun Jae done! She hurt Kyoung Mi just now and her arm is not bleeding!" I called Hyung Jun telling him to get that b!tch done.

 

" Ki Bum is doing that. I'll get him to move faster.." Hyung Jun said.

 

" Where's my sister now?" He asked again after a slight pause..

 

" She's not with me. I said something earlier and she's pissed.." I replied and Hyung Jun immediately hung up. Kim Hyung Jun is a person with personalities on which his sister comes first, no matter who's older than him or whatever relations, his sister still comes first. I sigh upon thinking how pissed off he is right now.

 

" Boss, we lost Kyoung Mi ssi.." three guys ran towards me panting.

 

" You stupid people!!" I yelled and immediately call Jung Min and Hyung Jun. They did not even reply me and hung up immediately. Aishh. Am I their hyung or what!?

 

END OF YOUNG SAENG'S POV.

 

" Kyoung Mi. Kyoung Mi. Dongseng ahh~~. Wake up.." he kept calling her but she just won't buldge.

 

" Just leave her." another said.

 

Moment later, thay saw Kyoung Mi stirred and the other one quickly wake her again. This time she woke up but had a dizzy head. She have got no idea what happen to her earlier. All she knew was she was running away from the body guards then she fainted and now she's here. She hit her head again.

 

" Kyoung Mi ssi. Remember me..." he was smirking at her.

 

" It's been a while. What do you want from me!?" Kyoung Mi said coldly while the other guy help her up.

 

" Kevin I said ignore her. This b!tch doesn't need any help!" he yelled at Kevin.

 

" What do you want from me!?" she yelled out loud.

 

" Dongseng, Stop yelling you're gonna hurt your throat.." Kevin said.

 

" Oppa, what are you doing with them? I though you left already. You've been working with him all these years?!" Kyoung Mi scolded Kevin.

 

" Shut up. Come with me or your preciouse Young Saeng and brothers is gonna suffer.."

 

" Shut up Kim Kyu Jong. You have no rights to tell me to do anything! I should have killed you years ago!! I regret not killing you and letting you off. You effing killed my child.." Kyoung Mi yelled with tears in her eyes as flashback started appearing in her mind.

 

" Bring her back.." Kyu Jong ordered Kevin.

 

" But hyung.."

 

" Now.." he said and Kevin immedaitely nodded.

 

KYU JONG'S POV

 

What am I doing? Didn't I promise to stay calm. She hates me. Want me dead. Now I have her, I won't let her go again. If it weren't for my family, I wouldn't bring her to abort our baby. I killed my own baby.

 

FLASHBACK.

 

" I don't want you near Kyoung Mi anymore. We've got what we want from another comapny. Stay away from her.." My father ordered me.

 

" But appa, I love her. You told me to get near her and now I've fallen in love with her and you're now telling me to stay away. That won't happen.." I said looking away.

 

" You better leave her or you'll never see her again.." He repeated.

 

" What's the difference? Leave her I can't see her and I won't able to see her anymore. What's the difference. What ever ways I still can't see her.." I argued.

 

" By staying away you can still see her. Or you want me to do the job? I'll send her straight away from this world and make your life miserable. You choose" he said walking away.

 

I cursed at whatever is happening at the moment. I hate growing up here. I hate being under control. My father being part of the Ganster in Korea, having Kyoung Mi's father as his rival. When will all this stop. She's pregnant with my baby. What should I do? I couldn't let both of them suffer. Losing one is better than losing both, we can still gain more from losing that one..

 

Few days later I told her to meet me at the bar. I have to do it the hard way to leave her.

 

" I don't need your child anymore. I don't need you anymore. Go for abortion.." I gently push her away but hard enough to let her know I don't need her.

 

" Yeah, we're getting married, If you don't mind, then give birth to the child and give it to us~~" I got someone from the club to pretend as my fiance. I was hurting like as if there were thousands of needles piercing into my heart but for Kyoung Mi's safety I have to do it.

 

" I hate you Kim Kyu Jong! I hate you!" She gave me a hard slap. This is the time. I'll bring her for abortion. I don't want to lose her. Might as well lose the baby and gain more when it's time for me to get back with her.

 

" Let's go for abortion. I don't want some kid running after me calling me appa in the future." I pull her along and tears were flooding my vision but I continue to hold onto it.

 

I brought her to the hospital and there the doctors did everything and put her to sleep. My heart is almost shutting down. I couldn't take it anymore I could just break down anytime. Her stomach is yet so small yet she's already in her 7th month.. It's either two die or one. I kept repeating that in mind.

 

" Kyu Jong ssi.." The doctor call out to me.

 

" Yes doctor?" I turned around and look at her.

 

" You might wanna come with me." she said and I followed her.

 

When we enter her room, I could see the 3D image of my baby inside Kyoung Mi. There were thumping sounds coming out from the machine connected to Kyoung Mi.

 

" Kyu Jong ssi, the baby is already 7 months old. It'll be harsh if you just kill a living person. It's no difference from being a murdered. See this is the figure of your baby inside Kyoung Mi ssi. The perfect eyes, nose, mouth, little fingers, legs, everything had been developed perfectly. Don't you wanna see her grow up? And yes your baby is a she." she said and I couldn't help but to let my tears flow down my cheeks.

 

I told Miss Bae the doctor everything and she just nodded listening to me. I felt useless, couldn't do anything about it.

 

" The baby is already big enough to be given birth now. If you don't want to be the one who murder your own daughter, we can go according to your plan. let Kyoung Mi ssi know that she had lost her baby but we're going to have operation to get the baby out safely. It's up to your decision. We couldn't make the decision for you." Miss Bae said.

 

After thinking for so long, I decided to go with Miss Bae's idea. I couldn't accept the fact I was a killer.

 

The opearation was going longer than expected. I kept walking up and down and couldn't calm myself. A nurse came out calling me.

 

" Sir, something came up and it's either the baby or the mother lives. Kyoung Mi ssi's heart beat is getting too weak and she can no longer support the baby. If we help the mother the baby is going to die. If we help the mother, baby is going to die. Please make a choice sir. We have exactly 3 mins for you to make the decision or else it's going to be too late.." she said quickly and I felt my heart sunk. I had many anticipations at first and now it had all came down crashing onto my life.

 

" Mother lives." I said then walked away.

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

Everything is so hard. I walked to the back wards of my mansion and walked into a small house. I buried my baby there when Miss Bae gave her to me. She was so peaceful when I saw her. Everything had been formed, nose, mouth, eyes, ears, fingers. Everything was so perfect yet she have to leave me. I guess this is god's decission. When I saw the sleeping figure of my baby daughter four years ago, I felt happy but yet sad because of what had happened so I decided to build a small house behind my mansion and bury her there and visiting there everyday, bring baby stuffs and putting it there and pray for her and asking her for forgiveness.

 

" Baby crystal, appa is here." I walked towards the tombstone inside the house. It has got perfect lightings and things needed. I kept the place as clean as possible.

 

" I've got your umma with me now. I'll bring her here when I find time. Mianhe, for four years finally letting you meet your umma. How's your life now? I bet you've already got a new family who takes good care of you right. Still appa won't forget you okay. I got to go. Appa will come back later okay..." I said turning off the lights and move out of the room. I saw Kevin standing a few meters away from me.

 

" Hyung, I just cant believe a boss like you have this side. It's been four years hyung, and you are still doing this. I really feel bad for you. What are you going to do? Lock her in there forever?"

 

" I don't know. All I know is I'm going to get Young Saeng out of this world.." I said walking away with anger.