I'll stay..

You'll always be in my heart!

Kyoung Mi's POV

 

" Let me out of here~~" I was out of breathe while banging on the door.

 

My hands were getting numb from banging on the door. I gave up, I pressed my back onto the door sliding down and hugged my knees.My phone, I suddenly remember my phone. I felt all over my pockets and did not find my phone. I cursed myself, I left it at home.

 

I look up and finally notice my surroundings. I was expecting it to be stuffy and dirty but it turned out to be my room. It was my room from years ago and it stayed as it was for the past four years. Nothing was changed at all. Everything was kept clean, remain in place and my things were still there.

 

I walk towards the study table and found out my school notes from college, my CD's, and everything was there. My ipod. It was still there. My shelves, my books, everything was kept in place the way I lilke it. No dust were collected and the place was cleaner than what I expect it to be. Not as I expect, I though this place is thrown out when I left but I was wrong. The bed, the curtains, the blankets and everything. I went back to the study table at sat down doing through the notes and things. Then I notice my Ipod, it was still in good condition so I turn it on and see what's in there. I turned it on and found out there were no track list but just recorded tracks and dates. It was day after day after day and months after months and years after years. Out of curiosity, so I started from the first date. It was the day I went for abortion.

 

12.03.2006  3.20am

Baby, mianhe, jinja mianhe, I couldn't save our baby.  The doctor says it's either you live or the baby. I couldn't bare to make you leave so I had to sacrifice our baby. It was a baby girl so I named her crystal. I had her burried behind my house. Im so sorry I had to lie to you. Too many things happened and my father want you out of my life, so I had to do that. Don't hate me. Im really sorry for being a coward. I should have brought you away.

-----------------

 

I could hear sniffings from the recordings and I knew Kyu Jong was already crying. I couldn't help it but to cry too. I didn't knew he was trying to safe our baby. Truth had been hidden from me for 4 years.

 

13.03.2006 10.20am

Baby, you left with your brothers already. They were quiet pissed because of what I did to you, I couldn't help but felt sorry. It's my fault for bringing you so much pain. Im so sorry...

 

14.03.2006 11.30pm

My parents passed away already thanks to Jung Min your brother and Young Saeng. They killed my parents right in front of my eyes..  I'm going to take revenge soon! The house for our baby is done already. I've burried her into there and everything is in good place and I'm visiting her every night from now on wards. I hope you'll forgive me baby.

 

-----------------

 

I couldn't help it anymore I was crying my heart out and felt sorry for what happened to his parents. Our baby, he didn't murder my baby. He was trying to bring my baby to this world but it was faith that out child was not meant to be with us.

 

I walked over to the sliding glass door and look out, it was directly looking towards the ocean and I use to love that view. I walk over to the other side of the widow and look out and I found a little house. Is that the house which Kyu Jong was talking about?

 

There were tears coming out from my eyes non stop. I don't know hwy but I can't help but felt sorry for Kyu Jong. I hated him, do whatever it takes to make him suffer but these was all he did and kept it a secret~

 

Knock* Knock*

 

" Kyoung Mi..." I heard Kyu Jong's voice. The voice I suddenly missed. The voice I've been wanting to hear since I heard I found out the truth.

 

" Oh Kyu Jong ssi.." I said wipping off the tears on my cheeks then turn around. I hold myself back from jumping onto him, preventing myself from hugging him.

 

" Im so sorry for grabbing you like that. Im sorry for what I've said earlier, it's just that I... I don't know what to do.. I.."

 

" Enough Kyu Jong. I know, Im sorry for what they did to your parents.." I said but he stoped me.

 

" You can go now.." he said walking out from the room.

 

" I thought you wanted me here?" I asked and he stop his tracks.

 

" It's useless stopping you from escaping. There's no point locking you in here. You'll only hate me. You won't love me like how you did last time.." He said then tried to walk out but I grabbed onto his arms.

 

" I'll stay.." I said and he turned around.