Oppa Saranghae.

You'll always be in my heart!

Comment replies~~

@mizcrushiez,Here's an update~~ LOLS~~~
@ss501kyusaeng mianhe~~ TT_TT I couldn't think of anything~~ Hope this update can satisfy you~ although it's a crap!!haha~
@KisaLee, here's the answer to your question~haha~~
@NinjaAsian, Drama comes later~~ Not now~hahah~~ too much drama is not good for a fic~~LOLS~
@HyeRin0405 be patient~~hahaha~~ You'll appear again soon, Here's the next chappie~
@SShizz501 hahah~~ the answer is in this chapter~~ HAHAH~
@amyra961 hope you'll like this update~~ It's so ~ I type this when I was so tired~~ mianhe~ i'll give a better chapter next week~~
@shocobee501 so short your comment~~ LOLS~~ NVM~~kekeke~~~

 

Young Saeng's POV

 

I got my gun in my right side of my waist ready then picked up the address he sent to me. I want to know who my parents is, where my parents are and why they left me. He knew all about it. I got my coat from the chair and immediately went out but out of my luck I met Kyoung Mi on the way out in the living room.

 

" where are you going this early?" she stood in front of me with arms cross in front of her.

" why do you care? Move.." I softly push her aside.

" You're meeting him aren't you? I guess you forgot what he did to mean years back here in New York!? You're my brother and you know what's best for me and now you're giving me to him? What do you want? Do you hate me that much?" she yelled at me all of a sudden. Did she hear that call just now.

" I dont know what you're talking about. Im going out to meet a client to discuss about things here. Jung Min pass the company for me these days while he's gone. You're thinking too much.." I chuckled trying to hide but obviously she wouldn't buy it so I tried to make my way through her as quick as I can but failed. She pull onto my right arm and her hand sneak into my coat and pull out my gun.

" Oh yeah? Meeting a client require you bringing a gun with you? Do you think Im stupid? I've known you throughout my whole life and what is there you're thinking that I dont know? You've changed these days and I dont know you anymore.. You want to go see him? Fine. I'll go with you. The perfect timing for you to hand me over to him so you can make your deal with him. Whatever it is I dont care...!"

" NO! I dont want you to go with me! STAY! From what he did you last time, cheated on you, no way Im going to bring you over to him! ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHERE MY PARENTS ARE! HE KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE! HE SAYS HE STILL LOVES YOU AND WILLING TO EXCHANGE YOU FOR THE INFORMATION ON MY PARENTS!!!"  I raised my voice all of a sudden which I had never did to Kyoung Mi. Never in my life ever I had yelled at Kyoung Mi. When I look up to her I realise tears are coming out from her eyes already. It's either she was shocked that I yelled at her for what I have just or I just made her remember the past that she had with him

" Kyoung Mi ahh, mianhe, Im so sorry, It's my mistake.." I move towards her by a step and he immediately move back.

" Stop wait, I dont know you anymore, I feel like you're a stranger now. Who are you to me? Who are you now?" she was confused and angry I could feel it, even Im angry.

" Please Kyoung Mi ahh, mianhe, I really want to know where my parents or who they are that's why Im going but Im doing whatever it takes to get the infomation and I didn't want to bring you over to him..!" I explained slowly.

" DONT YOU GET IT HEO YOUNG SAENG! He's fooling you! The last time I believed him and that's what I got, getting cheated by him with my best friend and almost got you killed! IT'S ALL BECAUSE I TRUSTED HIM.." she continued yelling and I didn't bother to answer her.

" Kyoung Mi ahh, what happen to you? Why are you so angry? Kwenchanayo?" Kyu Jong came up worried because he heard all the shoutings and now that he saw Kyoung Mi crying it made things worst.

" This guy here is going to meet him again after what he had done to us and he want me in exchange for the information Young Saeng needed about his parents." she told him calmly.

" Who are you going to meet hyung? Why does Kyoung Mi hate him so much? Dont tell me it's Hyun Joong hyung!?" Kyu Jong glared at me.

" YES! Him, Kim Hyun Joong, he's now at New York and always have been ever since YOU and Jung Min moved here..." I pointed at her.

" Why do you even need to go meet him? Didn't you remember what he did to Kyoung Mi last time? He left her for that weird freak.. She's so ugly and y!" Kyu Jong rolled his eyes ignoring his hyung and continue comforting Kyoung Mi who was still at the verge of blowing her head off.

" I've said it! I don't want to bring you to him! That's why Im going alone!!! Which part of Korean do you not understand!? Do you need me to speak in Chinese? English? French!? WHAT!?" I was so annoyed that no one is willing to hear me out, I didn't want to bring her along, I just want to go meet Hyun Joong hyung then talk things through, who knows things will turn out like this? Damn!

" Why do you even care about me? Aren't you happy if Im willing to go with you so you can get information on your parents?" she said softly.

" I don't care about you, girl like you are easy to get out there, I can get whatever type of girl I want so don't think that I care about you, I just dont want to mess up my relationship with Jung Min and the boys for trading you away.." I turned around to walk away but suddenly I felt a sharp pain blast only my stomach. I immediately kneel down from the cause of the pain that strike through my whole body, it was no other than Kyu Jong.

" Do not ever say that about Kyoung Mi. You can go back to your ty es that you wanna play around with but no one can be compared to Kyoung Mi."

" Whatever, Im out.." I said and immediately leaving him and Kyoung Mi in the house.

END OF POV.

 

----------------------------------

Later at night Kyoung Mi had cooled down and was chatting with Kyu Jong while watching tv, suddenly they heard someone tapped on the front door loudly. The door did not opened so they thought it was other things, wind or whatever, but then they heard it again. Kyoung Mi went to check it out and they heard light knockings on the door so Kyu Jong opened the door with Kyoung Mi behind him holding onto her gun but it was Young Saeng who was on the floor. Bruise, cuts, bloods and injuries was all over his body, clothes torn and blood caked onto his clothes and hair. He was lifeless on the floor making Kyoung Mi stunned but immediately recovered and helped Kyu Jong to bring him in.

 

" Young Saeng hyung! Kwenchana?? What happened? Why did you end up like that? How!?" Kyu Jong questioned him while Kyoung Mi brought a pail of warm water and towels to help clean up.

" I knew it was him! I told him not to go but he wont listen! This is what he get.." Kyoung Mi kept complaining while helping to wash the blood away as much as she can while Kyu Jong was helping her wash the cloth she was using.

 

After cleaning up the visible wounds and blood away, Kyoung Mi told Kyu Jong to carry him into the room so Kyoung Mi could treat his wound with medicine after he changed his clothes. Kyoung Mi told Kyu Jong to go out first while she treat Young Saeng's wound, he had cuts all over his arms and his faces only has some light bruise and he torn his lips but what's worst his he got stabbed on his left waist, lucky for him that it was no where near his liver and it was a light wound. With him managed to get back home was a miracle.

" What happened to you exactly. I though you were a great fighter and now you end up like that. Never listen to me that's why. He knows your weakness and yet you got fooled." she sighed while putting medicine on his left arm.

" At least I did beat up most of them, that bastard Hyun Joong was no where to be found.." Young Saeng speaked slowly as he couldn't speak to quick.

" Yah! You're still talking, shut up and let me treat your wound so you can go sleep.." she got annoyed cause he wouldn't listen.

" Why are you treating me so nice after what I've said to you?" he asked but Kyoung Mi was silent so Young Saeng gave up asking and just kept quiet but flinched when Kyoung Mi treated his lips.

" Im done, rest first, I'll come by again later to bring in your food.." she said then went out leaving him in there.

 

When Kyoung Mi went back into Young Saeng's room, she heard light breathing only, giving her sense that he's already asleep due to the medicine he ate earlier, she left the food tray on the desk beside the table then sat on the bed beside Young Saeng's sleeping body. She moved his hard aside, tuck his blanket higher then continue to stare at him.

" Where is my Young Saeng oppa that I've known ever since I was born? I miss that oppa. Where is he?" She whisper slowly and unknowingly, she felt water on her cheeks, she didn't even notice she was crying already.

" When did you even became like that? Why must you be so heartless towards me? What have I done? Why aren't you the same oppa as I've known before? Our distance is getting wider and wider, im afraid of losing you oppa, for the past 6 months of not seeing you is like hell to me. I've pilled up my work load so I could forget about you but all of a sudden you appear in front of me on my birthday and all those you've done to me. Do you even know how much it hurts me. Questions kept coming but no one could answer it. Chebal oppa, please give me an answer to all that.." she continue to whisper in between sobs. She couldn't help it but to break down and let go of all her emotions crying silently beside Young Saeng careful not to wake him up.What she didn't know was Kyu Jong was listening to the whole thing outside the door and Young Saeng wasn't sleeping at all. He heard the whole thing Kyoung Mi said and tears filled his eye bag and he couldn't help it but to let it go. He didn't know what happened to himself, he's being a selfish guy. 

 

" Oppa, saranghae.." Kyoung Mi kissed Young Saeng forehead and left the room. 

 

 

A/N Mianhe I couldn't update yesterday, I was too tired from work, so here's a crappy update, and hopefully my readers is still with me~~ Comments yeah~~ ^^ I'll update again next week If I can~~ I've having too much work load these days~ Im going crazy~~hahah~~ I still love my readers~~ kekeke~~ Comments!!!! ^^ <3