Chapter 1

Real to Reel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SNSD Dorm

Kyaaaaa!

A loud scream awaken up the people inside the house and scramble to get to the source of the noise.

"Is there a saesang or a thief?", Yuri asked while tightly grasping a baseball bat.

There they saw Taeyeon sheepishly scanning her iPad in the living room.

"Yah Taengoo it's too early for you to vocalize.", Sunny sleepily jokes.

"Omo guys look at this.", she said while waving at the girls to come to her.

"This better be good Taeng or you'll feel my wrath.", the ice princess coldly says.

「BREAKING NEWS」
WGM Season 4 announces Big Bang T.O.P and SNSD Tiffany as a new couple

All of them read it out loud.

"What the? Taeng you screamed because of this?", Jessica hissed at Taeyeon who just laugh.

"Unnie you didn't tell us you are joining WGM.", Yoona said to the elder girl.

Everyone look at her waiting for her to answer.

She on the other hand sheepishly smiled and said,"Uhm surprised guys.",while doing a surprise-everyone gesture.


Big Bang Dorm


"Yah Hyung what's this? You and Fany will be joining WGM?", Daesung said while reading the news.

Big Bang is currently in their company dorm. Daesung is busy reading gossip news, Seungri is buying stuffs online, Taeyang is exercising together with Jiyong while T.O.P is sitting still in the couch.

"Hyung you're unfair! I want to join WGM since a long time ago.", the Maknae of the group pouted.

T.O.P just let out a laugh. He's too busy texting someone to bother answering his friends.

"Eh Hyung are you sure about this?", everyone looked at Youngbae, "I mean we all know how affectionate type of person you are. Aren't you scared at the thought that people may suspect your real relationship?", he added.

─────────────────────

"Unnie you are the type of person who can't really hide your emotion. Are you sure about this?", Seohyun asked her.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

T.O.P and Tiffany look at their respective group. "Of Course! I am sure about this!"

─────────────────────

Big Bang

"- I'm not afraid that they might suspect our relationship. We've been together for 2 years and we're all ready to admit it.", T.O.P confidently said.

"Whatever Hyung. Just don't show too much PDA on screen. Many people will be watching it.", Jiyong said while wiping his sweat away.

Seungri stand up from his seat and went to T.O.P. "Hyung don't kiss her passionately. You're filming a general patronage show not a heavy drama."

T.O.P slap the back of the head of Seungri, "Hey I'm not that type of person. But what's wrong with kissing her? We're married remember.?"

"Virtual Marriage Hyung!", Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter