Chapter 9 : Teardrops.

Love of the stars ♡

It's finally weekend ! I was tired from all the homework and studying this week at school...

Now I can spend time with my sister ! I even made a list with what we can do togheter! I didn't see her for over 3 years and also couldn't talk with her often on the phone,because she was always busy...(She went to a difficult university after all...)

In a happy mood I go to her room."Unnie let's do something together today !" "Miyannae  I have to go find a job today,I can't spend time with you..."She says..."Ohn okay then..."I say with a sad tone...

My mother isn't home today and my sister also leaves the house..."I'm leaving*name*!"She says.

I pretend to be okay but I nearly burst into tears when I'm in my room...(Is she so busy even after 3 years that we didn't see each other ? I waited for her ,I missed her but It's like she doesn't care...I understand that she has to find a job but ,can't she just spend time with me for one day ?)

I don't know what to think ,I'm disapointed...My sister is back home ...(Yeah home ...)I have to be happy but ,I'm sad .I also miss my dad ,the old times when our family was happy ...Back then when I was little everyting was better...The day that my father left the house everything became worse...My mother became sick and she can't even move her arm...My father is overseas ,I don't even now in which country he is...He never calls ...Sometimes I think maybe he just left us...

Then I go in the garden and sit on the couch.I start singing to calm myself...* my favorite song*(My answer-Exo)

I may seem strong,I may be smiling

But there are many times when I'm alone

I may seem like I don't have any worries

But I have a lot to say

The moment I saw you I was so attracted to you

I didn't weigh out my thoughts and talk

 

The answer is you

My answer is you

I showed you my everything

You're my everything, because I was so sure

 

I should've been more careful,I should've saved myself

So I wouldn't get hurt

I've never felt this beforeLike my breath will stop

My head is filled with thoughts of you

Your face the sound of your laughter

 

The answer is you(That's you)

My answer is you(only you)

I showed you my everything

you're my everything ,because I was so sure

 

I couldn't say that I waited for you

So I'm writing then erasing

Being curious about your day takes out all of my day

 

I'll wait for you,you you you

Open your heart ,you you

I can't help my heart 

You are my everything

It'll be forever ,my love

Don't leave just let me stay by your side

No mather how much I think about it 

Because it's you

It's you

It's you

 

 

I don't know why I like this song so much...When I'm sad or stressed I always listen or sing this song .

(I feel much better...)

When I turn around I see Kyungsoo on the other side...

(No don't tell me he was listening to me the whole time !? So embarassing !)

My cheeks suddenly turn red.

"I didn't want to disturb you,sorry." He says.

"N..no i..i'ts nothing I just didn't expect you to be listening."I say.

"This song is my favorite song actually ,and you sung it beautifully...Your voice is so beautiful."He says nervously looking to the ground.

(Why is he saying so kind things ? My heart is beating like crazy now.)

I don't want him to notice that I'm sad so I stand up to go back in ,but at that moment he says...

"When I'm with you it's like my world becomes more beautiful...I always want to see you..."

I can't believe what I'm hearing...(What is this feeling,why am I feeling happier suddenly ? My heart is going to explode and I can feel a weird sensation in my body...Why am I feeling like this ?)

I'm frozen and just stand there looking at him.(My face is probably all red now.)

"I'm sorry ,I again said something weird."He says and starts laughing.And I also try to laugh...

"Are you sad about something ,your voice was very sad when you were singing ?"He says.

"Oh I..I... was just..."

He starts laughing..."Why are you laughing so suddenly !?"I say madly and I then burst in tears...I didn't want to show him...But I can't stop my tears from falling ,I can't stop crying...

 

"I ...Sorry ,you looked cute that's why...No I... don't cry I'm sorry Ahh ..."He says with a worried voice.

He then jumps over the net of his garden...

"N..No ! D..don't co..ome ! Don't look at me !"I say while I try to wipe of my tears with my hands.

He comes near me and hugs me thightly."Don't cry please ."

(NO ! I don't want him to see me crying like this !)

I try to push him away but he doesn't let go and hugs me thighter in his arms.

(He is so warm...)

I again try to push him away from me,but he doesn't move ...(He hugs me so tightly...)

"D..don't l..loo..k"I say crying and try to hide my face in his chest ...

His sweater becomes a little wet because of my tears ...He then gives me a handkerchief."Here...use this..."He says.

I take it and wipe of my tears,but I can't stop my tears..(No,why can't I stop crying...?)

He then gently lifts my face ."N..No.. d..don't l..look"I say while my tears are falling more and more...He looks straight into my eyes. And he touchs my cheek gently and wipes off my tear...(What is he doing !!!???)

"Only cry in front of me ..."He says.

We look into each others eyes for a moment and my tears stop...