Chapter 14 : A special gift.

Love of the stars ♡

He hugs me back and holds me tight...(Why do I feel so good when he is holding me ?)

"I...I misunderstood. I'm sorry..."I say.

He laughs a little and says:"But... why did you run away ? Were you jealous of me ?"

I try to push him away and say:" What? NO ! I...I.. wasn't..." He doesn't let me go and looks right into my face..."Hahaha admit it you were jealous !"He says.

I can't look him in the face and look away from him...

I try to push him away and say embarassedly:" I...I.. think I'll go home now...".

"Can you give me the recipe of the cake now ?"I say.

At the moment I tried to push him away he grabs me by my hand and doesn't let me go... " I'll give it to you if you stay a little longer with me..."He says.

"O..okay"I answer. 

We then sit On the stairs of the door next to each other...

He gives me the recipe and says:"Here , take it...but you have to stay a little longer with me."

I take the recipe and nod silently. 

"I thought you would hate me..."I say.

"What !?! No...I...I" He says and slowly our hands touch...We look into eachothers eyes...(Is he trying to tell me something ?)

But suddenly at that moment we hear a voice behind us coming from the living :"Yaa Soo !!! Did you see my guitar ?"

Then suddenly we jump apart from each other in an instant...

We turn around and see Chanyeol standing in the door opening.

"What were you two doing here ?"Chanyeol says.

"OH N..NOTHING !"I say waving my hands. 

"Yaa did you do something to her ?"Chanyeol says.

Kyungsoo's eyes become big and he says :"OH no ...nothing hyung."

"I'll be going now, see you tomorrow.Goodbye !"I say,bow politly and enter my house in an instant.

I rush to my room...(Wah , that was embarassing...Why did his bigbrother suddenly come ?)

I put the recipe on my nighttable next to my bed. Then I wear my pijamas brush my theeth and go to bed.

Then I take the recipe from my nighttable and start reading it. (His handwriting is really nice, for a boy...)

(Hmm now I have the recipe !)

Then someone knocks on the door of my room...

"Sweetheart, Don't forget ! In two days it's the birtday of your sister !"My mother says , she gives me a goodnight kiss and leaves .

(OHH NOO ! I tottaly forgot about her birthday.)

I jump out of my bed and look at my calender...

Today is 17 november...(No it really is in two days ! I have to buy her a present !)

(Hmm okay 19 november...I still have two days left...)

I enter my bed and crawl under my bedsheets...

(What was kyungsoo trying to tell me, right before Chanyeol interupted us...)

Then I slowly fall asleep.

***

At school I think allday long of what Sort of present I should get my sister ...

(Clothes ? No..she already has alot of clothes...Maybe shoes ? No...She doesn't need any new shoes...Hmmm what should I get for her birthday ??)

Then I let out a big sigh...

Kyungsoo sees me and says:"Hey, are you okay ?"

"I don't know what birthday present I sould get for my sister ..."I say.

"Ohh, I see "He says.

"I couldn't buy her anything for her birtday 3 years long...And I want it to be something special..."I say.

"Hmmm let's see... What does she like ?"He says.

"Euhmm she likes books,music,dramas,instrume..."I say but before I can finish he says:"Wait ! Did you say instruments ? What sort of instruments does she like ?"

"Oh, euhmm she is interested in all sort of instruments but mostly guitars ...She also wants to learn how to play the guitar, but she couldn't learn because of her studies..."I say.

"Really !? Why didn't you tell earlier ?"He says in a happy mood.

"My brother is a musician and he can play the guitar pretty good..."He says.

"And so...What do you mean ? Speak clearly..."I say impatiently.

"So what I was trying  to say was... Maybe you can buy your sister a new guitar ,my brother will choose the guitar and maybe teach her some lessons ?"He says.

"Woow that would be awesome ! But would your brother really do that ?"I say.

"Euhmm yeah he usually is someone positive ,So  I'll think he probably will help us ."He says.

"Woow Thank you ! "I say and we suddenly give each other a hug , because we are happy...

It becomes a little awkward and we separate slowly...

"Oh..so yeah...Thank you... ? "I say.

He caughs a little because after we hugged each other so suddenly it became a little awkward...

"No, you don't have to thank me..."He says and smiles.

***

After school ends kyungsoo and I go home togheter...

"Are you sure your brother would help us ? "I say.

"Yeah , I think so..." He says.

We finnaly come home and he says :"I'll ask him , don't worry."

I nod.

He rings the doorbell of his house ,and we wait his brother Chanyeol to open it.

Chanyeol opens the door and looks at us from the door opening " Oh hello our little neighbour is here !" He says with a wide smile and greets me.

"Oh hello !"I say.

Kyungsoo explains everyting and asks him for his help.

"Oh yeah why not I have nothing to do this week anyways..."Chanyeol says.

"Oh ! Really ? Can you help us ?" I say with a extremely  happy tone.

"Yeah tomorrow one day before the birthday of your sister , be here around 17:00 Am and we can go togheter to choose a guitar ..."Chanyeol says.

"Thank you so much !" I say and smile widely.

"I'm happy if I can help you . " He says and smiles at me. (Waa he really is a positive person ! His smile is really charming...)

"See you tomorrow then ! Bye !" I say and in a extremely happy mood I enter my house.

***

After school I meet Chanyeol to choose a guitar for my sister's birthday...

We go to the guitarshop where Chanyeol works.(Ohh so, he is a musician but also works in shops like this...)

We quickly begin searching for the best guitar...

"Hmm I think we should get her a classical guitar with nylon strings, because she still is a beginner. She will hurt her fingertips if we get her a guitar with metalstrings..."Chanyeol says as we try to choose.

"Yeah you're right..."I say.

"What's her favorite color ?"He says.

"Euhmm blue but she also likes black alot."I say.

Then he walks to the end of the shop where the black guitars are...He picks a beautiful black guitar with darkblue shadows on the sides of the guitar...

"This is it !"I shout.

"Yeah, she will like this..."He says.

We buy the guitar and leave the shop.

"I don't know how to thank you... !!"I say in a really happy mood.

"You should thank Kyungsoo not me...He begged me hundred times to help you..."Chanyeol says.

"Ohh I definitly will !" I say.

"He always talks about you, I think he likes you..."He says.

"WHAT !? No ahh it's not like that, how can he like me ? Look at me..."I say.

"He definitly likes you, you are really cute..."He says.

"AHH oh thanks...But It's not possible..."I say embarassed and wave my hands.

(Maybe it's possible that, Kyungsoo likes me ?)

"I will bring the guitar tomorrow,Is it okay ?"Chanyeol says.

"Oh yeah , It's a surprise !"I say.

***

(Chanyeol will bring the guitar tomorrow...)

It's already late and I lay on my bed...

Then suddenly I hear my phone ring.(a message ?)

I look at my screen and open the message:

I have to tell you something important, can you come out ? I'm waiting in front of your house.

Kyungsoo

(He has to tell me something ?)

***

I won't be able to write any new chapters for awhile ,because I have to study for my endyear examinations...I'm sorry but I hope you will wait and still support me. Love you guys ^-^

Feyza xx