Chapter 12: The date PART 2

Love of the stars ♡

We are laying next to eachother in the bed of flowers...As we are laying we are looking to the sky above us...The weather is really nice with just a few clouds and a blue sky ...We can hear the Birds ,whistle a melody.

"Waa I love this place."I say .

"This is my favorite place to come, people don't come here often so it's always silent here..."He says.

"Oh, so this is like your secret place ?"I say.

" When I was little I used to come here with my family..but now my brother forgot about this place so yeah...I'm the only person who comes here and it has become like my secret place...It's the first time I bring someone else here and that is you..."He says.

(My heart beats a little faster at that moment...I'm the first person he brought here...)

"Oh thank you...Can I  also come here ,next time ?"I say.

"Yeah it's now our secret place to us "He says smiling and turns his head to me as he is still laying in the bed of flowers next to me...(He said our secret place...My heart skips a beat at what he said...Why am I so happy? What is this feeling ...why does my heart beat so fast it's going to explode...)

"Are you hungry ?"He says.

"Euhm yeah..."I say and try to calm down a little."I am also very hungry let's eat something !"He says with a smile and suddenly stands up.

I'm still laying down and he looks at me."Aren't you hungry ?Let's go !"He says,he grabs my hand and pulls me up and he starts running...

"W..Wait why are you running !?" I say as he is running very fast and is pulling me with him ...

He laughs and says:"I'm hungry let's eat !"

"Yaa Kyungsoo don't run so fa..fast !"I say and he runs faster now...

We are running between all the flowers hand in hand ...I'm running slower than him so I'm a little behind ...He then turns his head and looks at me with a wide smile ."Come on ! Faster !"He says and laughs.

"Yaaa Kyungsoo !"I say laughing ..."Not so fast !"

Then we are laughing while we run..."Hahahaha I'm tired ,slown down a little !"I shout.

Then he is also tired and starts walking..."Okay let's walk..."

We are now in the city and are planning to eat something ."What should we eat ?"He says.

"Euhmm...Let's eat noodles with sweetpotatoes and kimchi !"I say. "Yeah and let's drink chikensoup ...or should we eat spaghetti ?!"He says.

"Oh I love spaghetti !"I say. "Let's eat everything !"He says with his cute smile.

So we go in a restaurant and sit at a table with 2 seats.

A server comes ..."What would you like to order ?"The server says.

"2 noodlesoups with kimchi ,also sweetpotatoes and 2 spaghetti with sauce ..."Kyungsoo says.

"Okay It will be ready soon..."The server says and leaves us.

" I can't wait ...I'm hungry !"I say.

"Spaghetti,spaghetti,spaghetti..."He says impatiently.

After awhile the server comes with our orders.

We look at the food on the table and smile satisfied.

"What should we eat first ?"I say."Let's begin with the soup ! "He says.

And we drink our soup really fast...(Delicious !)

"Delicious !"I say and enjoy my meal.He then eats the spaghetti ...He turns his fork in the spaghetti and sauce and starts eating .

"Waa you like spaghetti this much ?"I say.

"Yes..."He says his mouth full of spaghetti trying to Chew.We then finish the spaghetti and pass to the potatoes.

I peel my potatoe and eat it togheter with kimchi.

"Mmmmm"I say.

"Mmmmm Delicious !"He says as his eyes become bigger and his mouth forms a smile.

After that we leave the restaurant our tummys full.

"What should we do now ?"I say.

"Hmmm do you like movies ?"He says."Yes,let's watch a movie !"I say.

Then I remember something...(The cake recipe !)

"Euhmm and when will you give me the recipe ?"I ask .

"I will give it to you at the end of our date ..."He says amd smiles.

(Don't say that we are on a date so loudly !)

I become a little embarassed and say "O..okay."

We then go to the cinema and try deciding which movie we should watch.

"What shall we watch ?" Kyungsoo says.

"Hmmm maybe a romantic comedy ? "I say.

"Hmm or a horror movie ?"he says.

"But I'm really scared..."I say.(I can never watch horror movies,I'm scared too easyli...)

"It'll be fine I'm here..."He says and buys 2 tickets for the horror movie called 'Blood in Forest'.

Then we buy 1 Big size popcorn with 2 drinks .

We enter the cinema room and sit on our seats next to eacht other .

The movie begins...

I can't watch it so I hide my eyes with my hands.

(I'm scared ...)

Then a scene comes where the villain stabs the inoccent girl with a knife in the middle of the forest.

(Aahh nooo... I can't watch this...)

I'm so shoked that I nearly jump on kyungsoo who is sitting next to me and thightly hold onto his arm and try to hide my face behind his back .

"It's just a movie ,the girl isn't dead ...don't be scared."He wispers.

Then the movie finnaly ends...

"Let's leave ..."I say still scared.

We then go sit on a bench at the little park in front of the cinema.

"Hahaha don't make that face the movie was not that scary !"He says and laughs.

"B..but but I told you I can't watch horror movies !"I say.

"Fine then let's eat ice cream and forget about the movie ?"He says with a smile.

"O..okay."I say.

"Hmmm which flavour do you want ? "He says.

"I like melon flavoured ice cream,but I wanna buy it..."I say. 

"No, I'll buy it wait here..."He says.

"No it's fine really ...I wanna buy it."I say.

"Okay ,if you insist then I would like one chocolate cone."He says.

Then I enter the ice cream shop and buy 2 cone's, one with chocolate flavor for kyungsoo and one with melon for myself.

I my melon flavoured ice cream and it has an amazing refreshing taste.

(Aahhh delicious !!!)

I'm holding the two cone's in my hands and walk back to the park...

Then...

I see another girl hugging kyungsoo very thightly,and he hugs her back...She gives him a little kiss on the cheek and they start laughing...

 

I feel so sad and shoked that I drop the two ice cream cone's on the ground...and tears form in my eyes...

(Why do I feel like this ?)

He then sees me standing there looking at them...

And I start running away as fast as I can...

A teardrop falls down on my cheek and my chest hurts...

(Why am I even running away ? I'm so dumb ... He probably likes her...Why did I even come to this date today?...)

My vision is blurry and I don't know where I'm running to...(Where am I ?)

Then I stand before a pedestrian crossing where alot of cars and trucks pass...

I think the light is green and start walking ....I nearly crash into a car passing before me ...But at that moment someone grabs me in his arms and pulls me away in an instant.