Chapter 1 : Mysterious boy

Love of the stars ♡

  Today i woke up as always at 7: 00 in the morning ,to go to school. I looked out of the window and the sun was shining very brightly,as if to say today is going to be a great day.I quickly prepared myself ,put on some clothes,eat breakfast.And went out of the house to take my bus . When i was sitting in the bus en listening to music with my earphones,i suddenly remarked a boy that was also in the bus .He was wearing the same uniform as me ,so he is a student from my school .But...i never saw him before ,i suppose he's a new student . His lips have the shape of a heart ,he's very handsome...He is not very long ,looks cute but also looks kind of manly at the same time ,his eyes are very round and big...(WAIT ! what am i evennn thinking suddenly !!! I can't i don't even now him).Then i arrive at school and go to class as usually ...But then i see that boy sitting next to my bench !!! (He is in my class...).I walk towards my bench and go sit. Then teacher says : "We have a new student in our class from now on his name is *Do Kyung Soo*."He says: "Anyonghaseyo,i am Do Kyung Soo nice to meet you all , i hope it will be a great year ."Then suddenly our eyes meet ...(I am surprised ,my heart begins beating faster...What is this feeling ?).I am too shy too look him in the eyes ,suddenly look somewhere else .Why is he looking at me ? Then school ends...