Chapter 3 : My new neighbour .

Love of the stars ♡

After school ends…
I go home as always then Kyung Soo comes running after me and shouts:”Hey*name*let’s go togheter!”
(I become nervous,but try to act normal).
He then taps on my right shoulders with his hand .I look at him whit a surprised expression ,then he smiles and begins laughing.He:”Hahahaha”.I say:”W..why are you laughing ?”.He answers:”Your surprised expression was so cute “.And smiles to me .I suddenly start blushing and start walking faster.(His smile is making my heart beat faster ,and my face is becoming red i know it .I have to walk faster .)He says:”Hey*name*wait .
Then we walk together and wait on the bus .I then look in my bag for my earphones …(Where are they,did I forget them home ?).He says :”Did you lose something?”.I say:”I can’t find my earphones .”He says:”Here ,you can take mine “.He then takes bleu headphones out of his backpack.(Is he really going to give his headphones to me  !?).He says :”Don’t stare at me like that ,just take it “.He smiles at me .I say:”T.th..thank you “.(He really is a nice person.)

Then when I come home ,I have no homework today.So I go in my room take my guitar and start playing.(I have alot of interest in music ,so I am learning how to play on the guitar.)I am singing my favorite song while playing it.The song he sang the other day…I don’t sing often so no one heard me singing not even my friends.Then I go in the garden ,because it’s sunny outside.
I am holding the headphones he gave in my hand …
I then put them on and start listening to my favorite song…(I have a strange feeling inside ,that I have never had before …My heart begins beating faster ,I have a warm and happy feeling…Knowing that those are his headphones.

Then I can’t believe my eyes !
In the house nextdoor that has been inhabited for over 4 years .In the garden of that house ,there is Kyung Soo!
I knew that we were neigbhours but I Hadn’t thought that it would be nextdoor !!!
He then turns around and our eyes meet.
I am frozen at that moment and don’t know what to say.(I have his headphones on at that moment.)
He says “I am happy that you are my neighbour and also that you are finally using the headphones “.I am too shoked to answer.I say:”I..I.. here I wanted to give them back to you .He says:”No it’s a gift for you ,I have another home.”
I say:”But..but..”. He says:”Take it ,please it ‘s a gift.” I don’t know what to say …I then answer :”T..Thank you very much .”
He says:”You have a beautiful voice “.
(Wait !what ?Did he hear me when i was singing ?How ?Now i remember!The window of my room was open …).I am surprised and say:”I thought no one was listening “.He says:”I had to listen it was so beautiful , It made my heart feel warm inside “.(I can’t believe what he said).
I feel my face becoming a little red and say:”It is my favorite song”.
He says”It also is my favorite song.”
(I heared him singing it …And now he also heared me ! Now i am too shy to face him)
Then he says:”You can play the guitar very well”.(He heared everyting ,I am so embarassed !).I answer:”T..thank you”.
(How am I going to look him in the face now ?).He says :”Sorry I have to go ,I have to prepare dinner for my brother .”
I say :”Oh,don’t mind me go, and thank you.”He says with a big smiling face:
“See you tomorrow*name*”.

I go inside and go upstairs .I go in my room and sit on my bed .I wear my pijamas brush my theeth.(Suddenly i remember his smile whit his heartshaped lips and his pearly theeth).
I go to bed and try to get some sleep ,after this surprising day .I feel happy.No one else before heard my voice ,but he did …
He is the only one…I am embarassed but feel happy at the same time .I try to calm down my beating heart ,and finally fall asleep holding his headphones in my hands…