Chapter 10 : The cake.

Love of the stars ♡

He looks straight in to my eyes and at that moment my tears stop...(Oh..oh...it stopped..why?)

He gives me a strange ...but good feeling when he looks at me...

My eyes are watery from crying,so I wipe of my tears with the handkerchief he gave me...

He then says with a warm smile:"Finnaly,it stopped."He gives me a hug but this time I don't resist him.(I feel warm in his arms...)

We are now hugging each other thightly...He then tries to let go of me...But I don't let him go,I want to stay like this a bit longer...

I feel that he is surprised at my sudden action but then he also keeps hugging me...

We say nothing,we aren't talking ...but it's as if we talked for hours about our problems and all my sadness is gone now...

Then I slowly let go of him..."T...thank you I feel alot better now..."I say.

"No it's nothing...wait I have something for you...you are going to feel alot better I promise."He says with a smile. "Wait here I will come back in a minute..."He says and springs over the net of his garden.

He then comes back with a cake in his hand...

"What is this ?"I say. "It's a chocolate cake"He says.

"What do you want me to do whit it ?"I say. "You have to eat it, of course"He says and starts laughing...

"But...I..."Before I even finish my sentence he sudennly takes a piece of cake and stuffs it in my mouth...

"How is it ?"He says. "Mhhm mmm it's delicious !" I say.

He then starts laughing "Hahahah". "Why are you laughing ?"I say.

"Hahaha you have cake all over your face..."He says.

"But it's you who suddenly stuffs cake in my mouth !"I say and take another piece of cake and start eating...

"Hahaha but you like it !"He says. "Yes,It's delicious..."I say a little embarassed.Then I hear the door ring...

"It's probably my mother..."I say."Okay see you tomorrow..."He says with a smile and suddenly jumps over the net to go back home...(He surprised me with that sudden jump !)

"You forgot the cake !"I say with a loud voice.

"You can keep it !"He says with a big smile and leaves.

(I remember how we were hugging each other a while aigo and my cheeks turn red.

Then I take the cake in the kitchen and put it on the table.(How am I supossed to finish this cake all by myself...?)Then my mother sees the cake and with a surprised look she says "Did you make this cake my sweetheart ?"(What??No...)But then I say:"Euhm yes omma I made it ..."(I couldn't possibly tell her that Kyungsoo gave it to me when I was crying...No,no it's better not to tell her ...She already has alot of problems to think about...)

"Oh I'm proud of you my sweetheart."She says with a warm smile .(I can't decieve her ...)

My sister also enters the kitchen and looks at the cake with a shoked expression."No ,did you make this cake donsaeng ?Since when can you cook ?"She says.

I become very furious at her reaction .She really still thinks of me as a kid ..."I'm not the girl from 3 years ago you once knew !"I shout and quickly go to my room...

(Oh no why did I lie ? But I didn't want to dissapoint my mother and my sister really made me mad...Oh no what am I going to do now ?)

I lay on my bed and stare at the roof...(Kyungsoo is always there when I need him...)

(I can learn how to make a cake ! It can not be so difficult... can it ?)

Then suddenly my phone rings...(Oh ! I have a new message ?)

'I know you need the recipe of the cake ...I can give it to you if you want .    

Kyungsoo '

It says on the message.

'Yes I need it , please.' 

I send him.

'Okay,I'll give the recipe to you but ...I have one condition.'

He sends back.

'What is your condition ?'I send him.

Then I wait for an answer ...But he doesn't answer me...

'What is your condition ?' I send him again.

'Go on a date with me, tomorrow.He answers finally.

I'm frozen when I read the message he send me...

(Wait ...Did I read it correctly? What ? A DATTEE ? TOMORROW ?)