Chapter 15: Start of a new love ?

Love of the stars ♡

(Why is he suddenly telling me to go out ? Does he have something to tell me perhaps...?)

I quickly go out the door and see kyungsoo standing in front of me...

His eyes become bigger and he blushes a little ...

"Wha..what is it ?" I say.

"You came out with your pijamadress with polkadots..."He says.

I suddenly realize ,that I didn't change into my clothes...And I'm sooo embarassed that my whole face becomes red.

"AH I will change ! "I say nervously and turn around but he grabs me by my hand and says"NO..no, it..it's fine Like this, I..I like you like this..."

I don't say anything,because I'm surprised.

Then he says:"I have to tell you something..."

"Oh, tell me..."I say.

"I.. don't know how to say this, but I think I li- "He says but at that moment my phone rings.

"Ah I'm sorry.."I say and pick up my phone .

"Hello ? Mom I'm in front of the house.......No mom....Yes....Yes...Why are you shouting ?...Yes...okay..."

"Is there something ?"He says.

"I'm sorry but I have to go.My mom doesn't feel well and she started saying weird things..."I say.

"Oh, no it's not a problem you can go."He says and smiles sadly.

"Next time, I will listen to everything you have to say..."I say and I kiss him lightly on the cheek.

My heart is pounding really fast...

His eyes become bigger and the place where I kissed his cheek becomes all red.He looks at me really surprisedly...

"AH ah...See you "He says and he can't stop but smile.

"See you."I say and run into my house.

(What what did I do ? I must be crazy ! How could I kiss him on the cheek ? Did I loose my mind ?)

(I like him alot... BUT still I mustn't do this sort of things...)

I shake my head and wash my face in the bathroom.

(I must be crazy,But...but.. he smelled really nice when I came closer to his face and his surprised face was so cute and...)

(No no no !!! I have to sleep...)

I enter the room of my mom to see if she is alright...

She is sleeping...

(Her voice didn't seem well on the phone, is she worried about something ?)

Tomorrow will be the birthday of my sister and Chanyeol is going to bring her present .

***

The next day my mom prepares the favorite food of my sister and I try to make her the cake...

I take a bowl break 3 eggs,add sugar,then flour, cacaopowder,vanille,bakingpowder...

I read the recipe one more time to be sure and finally  mix everything togheter...

I pour the mixture in a baking mold and put it in the oven and wait.

(I hope it tastes well...)

My sister is still sleeping without knowing anything about the surprise.

After that we try to invite a few friends of my sister,but most of her friends are overseas and they tell us they can't come, because it's far away...

We call our cousins and invite them but they also tell us they can't come and make excuses...

"I'm so angry right now !! How can they not come !? Are they THAT busy !? It's their cousins birthday !!!"I shout with a pissed voice.

My sister comes downstairs with a sleepy swollen face:"What is this noise ?"She says with a tired voice.

"No it's nothing, you can sleep."I say.

***

After a few hours Chanyeol comes with the guitar and he enters our house.

"Where do I have to put this ?"He says.

"Go and bring it in her room,she is still sleeping anyways."My mother says.

"Waa is she still sleeping ?"Chanyeol says.

"It's because she worked really hard yesterday, came late home and didn't sleep well..."I say.

"Oh,I see."He says.

"Try not to wake her up."My mother says.

He goes upstairs...

It's quiet for awhile but then We hear my sister scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA ERTTTTT "

"NO you misunderstood it's not what you th-"

"AAAAAAAA GO OUUT !!!"

Chanyeol comes running downstairs ,his face is all red.

You can see that he is really embarassed.

"What happened ?"

"N..nothing"He says nervously.

He quickly runs away out of embarassment.

My sister comes downstairs.

"What happened ?"I say.

"Who is that boy ?? What was he doing in my room ? What was he doing on top of me ?"My sister says angryly but I can see that she was surprised and embarassed.

"He saw !"My sister says.

"What did he see ?"I say.

"MY UNDERWEAR !" She shouts embarassedly .

"Whhh...whhaattt ??? "I say.

"I was sleeping ,but my underwear was visible trough my visible t-shirt...And my sheet was not covering me !!! And he fell on top of me !! WHO IS HE ? What was he doing ?"

"He he brought you a gift..." I say.

"What gift ?"She says surprised.

"It's a guitar ,but we told him to go in your room secretly when you were still sleeping so it would be a surprise for you...But I think He just fell.."I say.

"A guitar !? He brought it for me !? So..so.. that boy isn't a ert ?"She says.

"NO ,of course not ! He is our neighbour,he lives next to us..."I say.

"You have to apologize..."I say.

"No, how am I going to face him ! He saw my-"

"I know , you don't have to repeat it !!"I say.

"What is his name ?"She says.

"Chanyeol."I say.

"Chanyeol, chanyeol."She wispers and smiles.

***