Chapter 4 : Cooking lessons ?

Love of the stars ♡

When I wake up,I notice that I was holding something in my sleep . Headphones! The headphones he gave me . I am so happy.
I have never received a gift this beautiful before…It is the gift Kyung soo gave me .
I start my day in a very good mood .

It’s saturday today so there is no school.
I didn’t make any plans for my weekend.
Today I’ll have to help my mother clean the house.My sister is now living alone and my father went overseas for his job.
So I am the only one by my mothers side.
And she is now unable to cook everyday,because she has a problem in her arm.I want to cook ,but I can’t .I can’t even break an egg properly.

So today I will cook for dinner .(I know I am going to burn it again,but let’s try it out.)
So I go in our little kitchen and wear a pink apron.I decide to make spaghetti ,which seems not difficult to me at first.

After an hour ,the whole kitchen was a mess.My mother was angry at me and there was no dinner .(I burnt everything,pasta can burn ?!).The tomatosauce also burnt…

Then walk to the garden sadly and sit on the grass.I hear a voice :”Why are you sad,did something happen?”I look up and see Kyung Soo behind the net which separates the two gardens.I say:”I want to help my mother cooking,but I am teribble…” He suddenly smiles and stares at me.
He answers:”Why didn’t you say it earlier ?”.I look at him trying to understand what he means by that.Then he says:”i ‘m pretty good at cooking,shall I help you?”


Then the other moment I find myself in HIS house and in HIS kitchen !!