Chapter 13 : The misunderstanding .

Love of the stars ♡

Suddenly someone pulls me away in an instant and holds me tightly...

"What do you think you're doing !? You could have hurt yourself !"Someone shouts at me...He is holding me tightly in his arms and my face is burried in his chest...(This...this is the voice of Kyungsoo...)

I'm hiding my face and don't want him to see me like this...(I don't want him to know, that I cried ...)

He then releases me a little and looks right in to my face."H..have you been crying ?"He says.

"No there was just something in my eye...I..I have to go bye..."I say and start walking away...

"No,Wait ! What happened ? Why are you leaving ?"He shouts.

He comes running to me and holds my wrist and turns me in one movement...I'm now facing him...

"P...please ,let me go..."I say.

"I...I don't understand..Why ?"He says still holding my wrist.

I feel tears forming in my eyes when I remember that other girl...(I have to leave ...)

"I have to go..."I say with a cracked voice.

"No I can't ...I can't leave you like this..."He says and tightens his grip on my wrist...

"L..let me go..."I say.

"That girl...she's just..."He says but before he can finish what he has to say...I shout: "L..LET ME GO ! " and pull my arm away from him.

I look into his eyes with a sad expression and have watery eyes...

"I'm sorry...It's just...I...I have to go..."I say with a cracked voice and start running away...

(Why did he pull me away from the car ? He loves another girl...Why did I come to this date...)

I'm finnaly home and immediatly go to my room...

I jump on my bed and burry my face into my pillow.(Who is that girl ? I didn't see her face,but she kissed him on the cheek and hugged him...And it seemed like he wasn't complaining about it at all...Why ?? He was so kind to me...,but he loves another girl ?)

I burry my face in the pillow even more when I remember what happend earlier...(He saved me from hitting the car, but I didn't thank him...Why did I shout at him ?)

I take a shower and try to calm down my thoughts...Then I put on my pijamas and go downstairs to the kitchen... I take a big tablespoon and a chocolatepot of nutella and start eating...

(Why did I shout at him ??? I regret it...Why did I run away and not ask him directly ? I'm such a fool !)

I put a big spoon of nutella in my mouth and tears form in my eyes while I'm eating...

(My chest hurts...Why does it hurt so much ? What is this feeling of sadness ? Do I love him ?)

"I...I...love him..."I murmur in my own.

My sister suddenly enters the kitchen and says :"What did you say ?" "Oh,no ! Nothing !"I say surprised and leave the kitchen immediatly.

I run to the bathroom and start brushing my theeth.(I must be crazy ! No I'm crazy !)

And I start shaking my head...(No no no ! Come to your senses !) And slap my two cheeks with my hands...

I go to bed and try falling asleep...

***

The next morning I wake up at 7:AM to go to school. I wear my schooluniform and prepare myself.I quicly put on my skyblue converses and leave the house without having breakfast...

(Shall I go to the bubbleteashop ?)

I'm walking in the street on my way, to get some bubbletea ...

Then I see the bubbleteaboy Sehun...(Since this shop first opened ,I always started coming here he is a nice boy...)

"Oh hi nice to see you again*name* !"Sehun says with a smile.

"Hi sehun !"I say.

"Are you worried about something ? You don't look happy..."He says.

"Oh don't worry about me ...It's nothing."I say.

"No please tell me what happened ?"He says with a worried voice.

"And here your chocolate flavoured bubble tea as always ! You are my favorite client,please tell me ...Did something happen ?"He says.

"Well...I don't often talk about my problems to anyone..."I say.

"You don't have to feel uncomfotable drink a little of your bubbletea and relax."He says.

I don't say anything for awhile...

"I'm listening."He says.

"I...I was on a date with Kyungsoo..."I say.

"Yeah,I know Kyungsoo since we were 5 years old...We grew up together...Did..He do something wrong ?" Sehun says.(Oh I didn't know they were this close...I just taught they knowed eachother...Kyungsoo once told me at school he knew sehun ,when I mentioned about the new bubbleteashop that opened in our neighbourhood.)

"I...I saw another girl kissing him on the cheek and he hugged her back..."I say. (Why am I telling all of this to sehun ? Usually I don't talk to anyone about myself...)

He starts laughing really hard...

I look at him really surprised...(Why is he laughing !?)

"Hahahah but that's probably Han Seyeon noona ! Kyungsoo never talks to girls...And you're probably the only girl he is close with...You totally misunderstood everyting !"He says while laughing really hard.

"Wh..Who is Seyeon ?"I say.

"Seyeon noona, was a teacher in our old school and she helped Kyungsoo alot when his parents died.That's why Kyungsoo respects Seyeon noona alot...She was a teacher and also like a big sister for us, especially for Kyungsoo.She looks really young but actually she's 29 years old and she's soon getting married..."Sehun says.

"Ooh...I.."I say. I can't find any words to describe how I feel...(I'm really so stupid ! I misunderstood everything and even shouted at him !)

"I have to go ,thanks Sehun !" I say and run out of the shop.

I run with all my energy to school...(I have to talk to him !)

I run and run, in the streets...I finnaly arrive and I'm standing breathless in front of the schooldoor.

(I have to find him !)

I enter the school and try to find him...But I can't find him anywhere...

He didn't come...(Is he sick ?)

I'm worried about him and think about him allday long...In the classe I can't concentrate at all...

(He probably hates me now...He probably doesn't want to see me...That's why he didn't came today ?)

School passes really quickly and I run home...

(I have to talk to him...)

I arrive,and I'm standing in front of his house hesitating if I should ring the doorbell...

As I'm standing there and try to decide if I should ring the doorbell and talk with him or not...

At that moment Someone opens the door...It's Kyungsoo ! 

I'm so surprised that my heart stops for a moment...(How am I going to talk with him ? I... I can't....)

(Is he mad at me ???)

I'm standing there staring at him...I stare into his eyes and ...I feel a sting in my heart ...It hurts...His eyes seem so sad,I can understand him just by looking into his eyes...

"Why didn't you come to school ? Are you sick ?"I say.

"I didn't feel good this morning...But don't worry I'm fine now."He says.

Then we are silent for a moment.

Then I say with a wispering tone:"I'm sorry."

"What did you say ?"He says with a little mad and sad tone because of the other day...

"I'm sorry"I whisper again.

"I don't hear you..."He says.

"I'M SORRY !"I shout and suddenly hug him tightly...

"I...I misunderstood everything..."I say and hug him so tightly , that I can feel his heart beating fast...Then he hugs me back...