Chapter 6 : Rainy day.

Love of the stars ♡

I hate mondays...This morning I wake up very early to prepare for school.I go to the bathroom ,wash my face and brush my teeth very quickly.Go to the kitchen take a little bowl out of the cupboard and a spoon.I pour cereals and some milk in the bowl and start to eat.Then I put on my schooluniform take my bag and leave the house to not miss my bus...

I am thinking if today ,Kyungsoo will again teach me how to cook...I can't even help my mother when she is in a situation like this .Her arm doesn't even move anymore ,her ilness is getting worse everyday.I have to learn how to cook ,to take care of her ! I don't know how I could help her ,she does everything to make me happy ,now it's my turn...When I am thinking all of this I finally arrive to the busshelter and wait... Then suddenly there is a rain drop that falls on my cheek.Then it begins to rain very heavily .It's like the clouds are crying for me because they now my sadness...I am very wet because of the rain ,I didn't take an umbrella with me .I despretaly wait on the bus while heavy rain drops are falling all over me...(I am going to get sick,if this continues...)

At that moment the bus arrives...I finally arrive at school.Kyunsoo is waiting before the school entrance .(Is he waiting for me ?)When he sees me he comes running with an umbrella in his hands.He holds the umbrella above us...Our shoulders are touching .We are standing really close to fit under the little yellow umbrella he is holding.I say:"Were you waiting for me ?" And he answers:"Yes,I was worried that you didn't take an umbrella with you in this rain..." (He was worried for me ,and was waiting for me ?)He says:"Are you okay you are very wet ?" I say :"I'm fine ,thank you." He says :"Let's go in". 

We go in the classroom and he hands me a towel .(He really is kind to me ...).He says :"Here a towel ,dry of your hair if you don't want to catch a cold ".

At school I don't have many friends ,I had a best friend but she transferred to another school this year.So now I just go to class and concentrate on studying.

Kyungsoo is very smart he always gets good grades ...(He really is good at everything...).

At lunchtime I go to the canteen and sit at a table to eat my sandwich alone.I am depressed and can't stop thinking about my mother.

Kyungsoo then comes with a smiling face and sits on the chair in front of me .He is holding something ,it's a thermos for soup. (Wait a soup thermos ?!).The other day we were making soup togheter...He says:"Here I finished the soup for you."

I really didn't expect this ! He made all this effort for me ?!I say :"Thanks ,but why did you make it ?" He says:"Because you really looked sad ,when we couldn't finish making the soup ,I just wanted to make it for you ..." I don't now how to reply him...(Why is he so caring and so gentle to me ?). I say :"T..thank you".and I start laughing."Hahaha,I didn't expect you would make a soup for me..." and I take the thermos with a big smile . 

He says:"It's the first time I see you laugh like this,it's cute..."

We then look in each others eyes for a moment ...My heart starts beating faster and I again have this warm feeling inside me.He always makes me happy,today was a depressing day for me ...But he made this day more beautiful.When I see him everything becomes good.His smile makes me feel safe .

After school ends he gives me the little yellow umbrella.He says:"Take this ,see you tomorrow."I then smile and say:"Bye bye ,Kyungsoo !"

He always makes my day better ...I am walking away with the umbrella he gave me...And just at that moment he says:"Wait*name*let's go togheter !"(My heart skips a beat )

We are walking home togheter under the same umbrella...We are walking next to each other .(He is so close ,And his hear is a little damp because of the rain.)While we are walking our shoulders are touching...I notice that he also is a little nervous ,because i am so close to him.

We finally come home and He says:"Euhm,don't forget to drink the soup.I notice that his face is becoming a little bit red .(So he also can become nervous sometimes ?).But he doesn't go in yet ,he has something other to say ?

He says:"Please,take the umbrella with you ".

I say:"Okay i'll take it, but you already did so much for me .How can I repay you?"He says:"Tomorrow night there will be no clouds in the sky ,can you look at the sky with me ?"

I rember seeing a telescope in his garden,he also is interested in astrology...

I say:"Okay ,see you tomorrow."

(Is this a date ?)