Chapter 5 : His passion.

Love of the stars ♡

I am in his kitchen ,standing before his cooker.He then does something I never expected.He takes an apron out of a drawer and comes closer…He then stands really close behind my back and puts his arms around me ,he then fixes the apron around my belly and my back by doing a knot in the two strings of the apron…
His face is really close to my neck ,and I can feel his breath on my skin…
I can feel the sent of his shampoo and his smell…(It’s the smell of a boy ,He smells so good ! My heart begins beating faster and I can feel a strange feeling inside my belly where he put his arms around …)
He then takes a step away and looks at me and says :”Now you are ready to start cooking !”and smiles…(He doesn’t notice that I am nervous !He was so close to me …I never felt this feeling before …).

He is wearing a sweater …Then he begins taking off his sweater !!!(Wait wait what is happening ?! Is he undressing himself ?!)
At the moment he takes off his sweater ,I see his belly and a part of his underwear … (He has very attractive abdominals …)
I am happy that he is wearing a t-shirt under his sweater …But I become very nervous and start blushing suddenly for what I saw …

But he is acting normal as if taking off his sweater before a girl was something normal to do !! I look at him very surprised for a moment …He then looks at me he says :”Did I do something ?” I say :”Oh,no nothing let’s start …” And I try to act normal. He then shows me how to hold a knife properly…He is telling something but I don’t hear it ,because I am distracted by his beautiful fingers holding a knife…
The way he is slicing a tomato ,I notice that he likes cooking…

He says:”Euhm,let’s prepare a easy dish …let’s make soup!” Then I start slicing the needed ingredients for the soup.
But when I try slicing the tomato ,his attractive belly comes into my thoughts and I cut my finger by accident…

Me:”Ah…” With a very woried face he comes closer and takes my hand…(His hands are touching mine !)
He starts blowing gently on my hurt finger …He says:”Thank god ,It’s not a deep cut.”
And looks right into my eyes .(He is so kind and caring …)
He disinfects my finger and puts a plaster around it …

I say:”Thank you”.He says :”It makes me happy to see that you’re okay”.

He says:”Go home for today ,if you want we can continue tomorrow ?”
I say:”Okay,see you tomorrow then.”

I go home and take a shower and go to sleep.I am thinking the whole time what we will cook tomorrow…I could see on his face that he loves cooking…
I think ,I begin to now him better …

He likes singing and cooking.