Chapter 11 : The date PART 1

Love of the stars ♡

I'm frozen and try to breath properly...Then I shout "WHAT A DAAAATTEEE ???"

Then my sister comes running in to my room and says:"What is it ? Did something happen?"with a worried voice. "Oh no ,nothing I was just singing ..."I say.

"Please be quiet ,my mother is sleeping..."She says.

"Yeah unnie..."I say. 

It's already 11.30 PM and everyone is sleeping...I have to calm down ...

But I can't calm down for awhile...(Why does he want to go on a date with me ? Does he like me or not?Why did he kiss me the other time ?)

I then jump on my bed and lay there for a minute and start staring at the roof...

(It's the first time someone asks me on a date...)

My phone rings...(A message ?)

There is a message from Kyungsoo :

Tomorrow let's meet at the park under the big tree at 12, I'll be waiting.

 

***

The next morning,when I wake up It's already 11 Am ...

(Oh no I can't be late !)

I quickly open my wardrobe .(What shall I wear for the date ?)

I search for a dress,but unfortunatly I don't have one...(Most of the time I'll just wear casual clothes like a jeans and t-shirt...Sometimes I do wear girly things though...)

So I secretly go into the room of my sister ,and open her wardrobe. She always wears fashion clothes ...

I then find a casual dress that will fit me perfectly...

 

It's a dress in the color turquoise...It has short sleeves...I also find a belt that I wear with it. And also wear my little diamont earrings and a long necklace with a butterfly detail...

My hair was in a braid so I release my hair,and now it's curly...I don't put much make up on ,just a little lipgloss and mascara...(I like being natural...)

I wear my skyblue converse under my turquoise dress and I'm now ready to leave...

***

When I arrive at the park it's 11.55 Am...(I'm not late...)

The weather is really good today, the sun is shining very brightly...

I feel a little uneasy wearing a dress .

I'm 17 years old ...Most of the girls at my age already wear miniskirts and dresses and highheels.I never would be able to walk in highheels...

Someone then waves in my direction ...Oh it's Kyungsoo !

"Hi,*name*"He says.

"Hi ,Kyungsoo"I say .

"Euhhm you look pretty in that dress ..."He says a little embarassed.

"Oh..euh..thank you."I say .(He complimented me ...?)

"Come let's go "He says and suddenly catchs my hand and drags me somewhere...We are walking hand in hand and I become nervous...

"W..where are we going ?"I say.

"You'll see when we arrive, I know a beautiful place..."He says.

***

 "Waaa..This place is amazing !"I shout .

There is a little lake and alot of nature ...But the most beautiful thing about this place is that there is a big tree but the tree has a heartshaped hole in it...I have to look where I am walking because there are alot of flowers here ...Dandellions,Tulips,daisy's,roses...All sort of flowers you can imagine are here in this little place...It'S like a big bed of flowers and roses of all colors...It's smells so nice I can't even describe it...It's like we came in a big wonderful garden...

"I used to come here often with my family ..."He says but stops suddenly before finishing his sentence.

"But I lost my parents in a car accident when I was 10...Since then I started living alone with my older brother...He always worked in many jobs to take care of me..."He says and finshes his words.

"I'm sorry I didn't know..."I say.

"No it's not your fault..."He says then starts smiling."Haha let's not talk about this...we are on a date !"He shouts.(Aaa so embarassing why does he shout ! We already know this is a date ...My face probably turned red just now...)

"Don't be so embarassed , nobody heard anyways"He says with a teasing voice.

"S..st..stop that !"I say but at that moment my foot slips and we fall on to the ground.

(Ahh that hurt !)

When my foot slipped I fell on top of kyungsoo...Our faces are close to each other and I can feel him laying under me...Our faces are so close to eachother that I can smell his parfum and shampoo...

We just look in each others eyes for a moment and don't say anyting...I can feel his heart beating really fast.(My heart is also beating really fast and I have a weird sensation inside of me ...)

Then I suddenly push myself up with my hands and stand up."S..sorry"I say.(How did I end up falling on top of him ?!?!?)

He also stands up slowly..."No...It's my fault."He says with a cracked voice.

Then it becomes a little awkward to look at each other...But then I lay down on the bed of flowers and he soon joins me and lays beside me in the flowers...