Sorry

Sweet Lies, Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eh, this is kind of a y chapter...
 

1

     Haejung woke with with her head pounding. "Ah" She held her head. Suddenly, memories came rushing in. She started to cry. She hates it, she hates it all. She hates everything, Jongin, Myungsoo, Jieun, and even herself. But she miss him so much. Jongin came in and he rushed to her side when he saw her crying. 

     "Baby, why are you crying?" He asked and remove her hands from her face. When his face came into her sight, she shove him away. 

     "Get away from me!" Haejung yelled. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate everyone!" She cries even harder. 

     "Haejung-ah." Jongin went close to her. Haejung pushed him against the wall and ran out of the door. 

     "Haejung!" Come back here!" She heard him shout. Her heart was beating rapidly as she tries to escape. She ran downstairs and straight to the door. Hope was in her eyes when freedom is right in front of her. She's going to make it. When her hand touch the doorknob, she twist it. Her eyes widen when it wouldn't open. She rattle the knob and tried to unlock it but it's still locked. 

     "Haejung!" Jongin yelled, obviously in anger. She turn around and saw him running downstairs. Looking at him in fear, she chanted in her head. No, no, no, no. Seconds later, Haejung was pinned against the door. 

     "You." He said sternly in anger. He tighten his grip on her wrist. 

     "It hurts." Haejung said trying to free the pain. 

     "You were trying to escape. Why?! You lied! You agreed to be with me if I let you see him!" He yelled. "Should I give you a punishment?" Haejung kept shaking her head. 

     "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I won't do it again, I promise. Let me go, please." She pleads. "I'll be with you. So please." Jongin calmed down. He loosen his grip and rub her wrist with his thumb. 

     "I'm sorry." He apologized. He was looking at her red painful wrist. 

     "It's okay." She said in a whisper tone. She forgave him, only for hurting her wrist. Jongin let go and hugs her. 

     "Promise you won't leave me?" He asked, sounding like he's going to cry. What? What does he mean? Haejung was confused, surprised, and shocked. Confused at his words. Surprised at his tone of voice. And shocked when he sounded like he was going to cry. She heard the sadness in his voice. Somehow, it broke her heart. She wasn't supposed to feel sad for him. She's supposed to hate him. Unwillingly, Haejung wrap her arms around him. She bury her face in his shoulder. 

     What's happening? 


2

     Haejung was sitting on the couch with her knees to her chest. She was watching a show called EXO Next Door. She finds it odd that the members of EXO looks similar to Jongin and his friends. It's probably one of those 'twins from another mother' thing. Her head lifted up when she heard the front door being unlocked. She stared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter