Pretty

Sweet Lies, Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     1

"Myungsoo-ah" Haejung waved at Myungsoo who was walking towards her. 

     "Hey baby." He hugs her by the waist. 

     Haejung was talking to her friend, Kang Jieun, until Myungsoo showed up. Myungsoo is Haejung's boyfriend and she love him very much. He treated her like a princess and she treated him like a prince. While the couple are hugging, Myungsoo winked at Jieun and she smirked and winked at him back. Haejung don't know what's going on since she's facing the other way. She can smell his strong cologne. His cologne was too strong that it gave her a headache whenever the cologne made contact with her nose. Haejung pulled broke the hug. He gave her a sweet smile that can surely kill any girl who saw it. 

     "Let's go to class." He grabbed her hand and they both went to class together.

 

     Haejung is a Junior in Seoul University. She's ranked 4th in academics. Her parent died a few years ago due to a car accident. She lives a apartment and is currently working at a pastry shop. About five months ago, Haejung met Myungsoo at the shop she works at. He was picking up a cake for his mom's birthday. For her, the whole world stopped and they were the only who was moving. Her heart was beating rapidly and butterflies were fluttering inside her stomach. He was the most beautiful creature she ever seen. They dated a week after they met. She was happy, really happy at that time. They went on lots of dates.  They shared many loving kisses and hugs. 

     Haejung smiled as she remember days she spent with Myungsoo. She glanced behind her to see him sleeping in class. She chuckled at his laziness. She finds it unfair how he always pass his test without studying, while she has to work her off. Suddenly the bell rang making her jump out of her imagination. 

     "Jieun, do you want to go out with the other?" Haejung asked her friend next to her. 

     "Can't I have to go home right after school." She gave her a apologetic look then left. 

     "Myungsoo-"

     "Sorry babe, I promised Sungyeol that I'll help him on his work." He said then left. 

     Weird.  She thought. She put her supplies into her beige color backpack then walked out of class. She saw her other friends waiting for her at the entrance. She smiled and waved at them. 

     "Where are we going today?" She asked. 

     "Today my friend, we are going to the mall that just opened." Mido put an arm around Haejung's shoulders. Her friends cheered and they quickly left the building.  

     2

     The four best friends went window shopping. They would try on a couple of outfits that they would like, but then they always put them back after looking at the price. 

     "Man, we can't afford anything at this mall." Yehee pouted. 

     "What are you talking about. You can buy everything in that shop." Chaeyeol slapped Yehee's head. 

     "Yeah but I already use

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter