Free

Sweet Lies, Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Kim Myungsoo." A man called him with anger. They both turn to see the source of the voice. Fear took over Haejung's body when the sight of Kim Jongin came into her eyes. 

     "J-Jongin." Haejung gasped. Jongin had fire in his eyes and his fist clenched tight, popping his veins out. He bolted towards Myungsoo and pinned him to the wall with his hand his collar. 

     "How dare you." Jongin's voice was full of anger, rage, and fire. Haejung rushed to them and tried to pull Jongin off. 

     "Jongin, stop! It's all my fault. I told him to kiss me. Please don't hurt him." 

     Jongin turned his head, "What?! How can I not hurt him?!"

     "I requested him to kiss me, please Jongin. It's not his fault." She begs. Jongin turned to her with wide eyes.

     "What?" 

     "I'm the one who asked him too. I wanted to kiss him." 

     "We're going home." Jongin let go out Myungsoo and grabbed Haejung's wrist and stormed out of the building. He opened his car door and pushed her in. Once he's in, he drove off to his house. 

     

     Haejung followed Jongin inside. He dropped his keys on the counter making a loud sound. Haejung stood a couple of feet behind him. She's scared but ready for the wrath of Jongin. Her hands were trembling as she fiddle with her fingers. Jongin let out a sigh, catching her attention. Haejung looked to see his back. 

     "Go change." He broke the silence with his deep voice have anger in it. Quickly, Haejung rushed upstairs and went in his closet to get her clothes. After she changed into her pair of sweats and a white t-shirt, she walked out. Suddenly, she was trapped between Jongin's arms and his fist punched the door which startled her. She looked up to see anger inside of Jongin. Her hearts in fear and her body tremble. She was about to open but Jongin opened his first.

     "Why'd you do that?" He asked, clearly talking about the kiss she shared with Myungsoo.

     "You lied to me!" He roars. "You said you'll be with me but I see you kissing the person I hate the most!" He then pushed her down onto the carpet. Haejung fell but she caught her self before her upper body touch the floor.

     "He would never hit me." She said quietly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter