Love

Sweet Lies, Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "So to sum it up, Kai's parent ended up in a car crash, he suddenly got obsessive, and you left him." Chaeyool said and Haejung nodded. Chaeyool sighed.

     "You love him don't you." She asked. Haejung's eyes widened and she look up. She blinked and look at something else. 

     "I don't know."

     Chaeyool narrowed her eyes, "You do know, you love him. You're rejecting your feelings for him. So why won't you go to him."

     "He doesn't love me. He's obsessed with me, he's just obsessed."

     "If he's obsessed with you then you wouldn't be talking to me right now. You would be in his house with him right beside you. If he doesn't love you then he wouldn't let you go. But you're here right now and he's there, suffering."

     "You're right." Haejung said slowly while staring at her friend.

     "Tomorrow, do what you have to do." Haejung nodded. 

     The two friends departed and went their separate ways. Haejung was planning how to confess to him when she see him tomorrow. She felt a weight have been lifted off of her shoulders after talking to Chaeyool. All the rejection she have been doing in her heart is gone but the pain is still there. All she need is Jongin to cure it. All she need is Jongin. And all she want is him. 

     The next day came and Haejung rushed out of her flat. She was excited for this day. She curled her hair and put on a nice casual dress for him. She wants to look her best. There, her friends were waiting for each other. 

     "Well good morning pretty girl." Mido greeted. Haejung smiled and greeted back. 

     "What's the occasion?" Yehee asked since she knows her friend doesn't like to dress herself up that much. 

     "Something." Haejung giggled and sat down next to them. About ten minutes passed and class was about to start. Haejung bit her bottom lip in worry. She didn't see Jongin and his friends were going into the building. She stare at the gate hoping that he'll be here. Come on.

     "Is he not here?" Chaeyool whispered to you. Haejung shrugged her shoulders. 

     "Come on guys, class is going to start." Mido stood up and the rest did too. Haejung follow them from behind. She glance behind her every five seconds hoping Jongin would come running. 

     During class, Haejung stared the seat next to her. She's sad, really sad because Jongin didn't show up today. Why aren't you here? She asked in her head and sighed. 

     Lunch had come and the students went to the cafeteria. Haejung and her friends found a spot to sit and eat. Haejung wasn't eating, instead, she play around her food with her fork. 

     "You're not eating?" Yehee asked, eyeing her food like a hungry puppy.  She pushed her food away telling Yehee that she can have it. 

     "I'm not hungry." Haejung said. She finished her water bottle and got up to go throw it in the trash. When suddenly, Jongin's friends caught her eye. They were laughing and chatting. She made her way over there and stop behind Baekhyun. D.O signaled Baekhyun to look behind him. Baekhyun turned around. 

     "You're Haejung aren't you? Jongin's girlfriend?" He asked. She nodded and opened . 

     "Do you know why Jongin is not here?" 

     "No. I texted him this morning and he haven't replied." Haejung gave him a nod and walk to her table.

 

     A week had passed and Haejung got worried. Jongin still didn't come to school. Many questions linger in her head right now and new ones would pop up. Where is he? He didn't go to school for the past week. Where are you Jongin? Omo, what if something bad happened to him? What if he got into a crash. What if he got kidnapped? What if he was murdered? No, no, no, I must think of these things. What if, what if, he moved out of the city? And I'll never see him again. Wah, where are you. Then Haejung decided to go to his house after school. Let's hope he's okay. 

     Haejung rushed out of the building like a cheetah. She went on the bus and she couldn't sit still. After the driver stopped at the neighborhood, Haejung rushed out making the passengers yell but she ignored it because her first priority right now is to see Jongin. She spotted his house and sigh in relief when his black car is on the driveway. 

     Haejung walk to the doorst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter