Kiss

Sweet Lies, Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    1

 "Haejung!" Yehee pulled her into a tight hug. Haejung smiled at how her best friend missed her. It was the next day. Haejung's friends were waiting for each other this morning. They were happy to see her here when they saw her coming to school with Jongin. 

     "You went home early. What happened?" Mido asked with a bit of concern. Haejung was about to say something but Chaeyool interrupted.

     "She didn't feel well so I told Kai to take her home, right Haejung?" She glanced at Haejung and Jongin. They both got her message and nodded. 

     "Are you feelling better?" Mido asked and her friend nodded. 

     "I'm going." Jonging turned Haejung around and pecked her lips which took her by surprise. "And here." He gave back her phone that he took away from her. Chaeyool smiled and they watched him leave to go to his friends. 

     "You guys are too cute." Yehee squealed.

     "I like him, he's better than Myungsoo." Mido nods in satisfaction. Haejung blushed but then looks down to the ground when she heard his name. 

     "Look, it's Myungsoo and Jieun. Ugh, I hate them so much." Yehee rolled her eyes and made a gagging sound. Myungsoo and Jieun stopped their tracks when they saw Haejung looking down at the ground. 

     "Still can't get over me?" Myungsoo smirked. Tears were forming in her eyes and her heart was beating rapidly when his voice was heard. 

     Jieun laugh, "What a cry baby." She said when she saw tears dropping onto the ground. 

     Then, Jieun harshly grab Haejung's jaw and lift it up. "Look at me when I'm speaking to you." "Hey! Don-" Yehee was about to stop Jieun when Jieun's hand was raised. But someone caught her arm just in time.

     "Kai?" Yehee blinked. 

     "Don't touch her." Jongin gritted his teeth and gave her a death glare. He then yanked her hand out, making her arm drop to her side harshly. She whimpered at the force he used on her. "You, don't touch her." Myungsoo came in front of his girlfriend to protect her from Jongin. 

     "Oh, so you want to go again?" Jongin asked while smirking. Soon, everyone outside gathered around them when they felt a fight coming up. Myungsoo scoff, "Beat me? You ran away with that right there." He looked at Haejung. That's it for Jongin. Hot smoke came out of his ears. No one call his love a . When he was about to strike a punch on his jaw, Haejung tugged on the end of his shirt. He saw her looking at him with teary eyes. He knew she was telling him to stop. Jongin took a deep breath and let it out to calm him down. 

     "What are you guys doing!" A staff of the school ran to the group of students. The students scattered, not wanting to get in trouble. Myungsoo and Jongin were giving each other death looks. 

     "What's going on here?" The staff asked both of them then looked at the girls to see if they were hurt.

     "Nothing. Let's go." Jongin said coldly and dragged Haejung by the wrist inside, followed by his and her friends.

2

     Haejung couldn't focus on the book she's reading. Her heart was beating rapidly and butterflies were fluttering around in her stomach. Even if she's reading every word, she didn't pay attention to it. She already read four chapters and she don't know what the heck the book is talking about. Oh how she wished Jongin wasn't here with her in the quiet library. And wished that he wasn't staring at her for the past 20 minutes. Every second, she tried to not look at him. She sometimes she would move her book up higher to have a quick look of him. Sitting across her with his elbow in the table and his body leaned over to rest his chin on it. 

     Haejung would take deep breath to calm down her heart, but of course, it didn't work. She honestly didn't know why he was here. He should be hanging with his friends at an arcade or at a cafe. Maybe he's afraid of her leaving? Or running into Myungso or Jieun? Maybe even getting kidnap by a stalker (even though that already happened)? 

     "You should go home." Haejung cut off the silence between them. 

     Jongin tilted his head, "Why? I'm waiting for you?" 

     She sighs, "Jongin, I'm not a kid. You can go. I won't run away." 

     "I'm just waiting for you to get done. We're going to get ready together." He smiled which actually melted her. 

     "What?" She asked in confusion.

     "Come on, we're going." He took her hand and dragged her to his car. 

     "Where are you taking me?" She asked but get no answer for him. "Tell me please." 

     He shook his head, "You'll find out."

     Five minutes later, Jongin parked in front of a expensive boutique. Haejung was shocked at the building in front of her. She never saw anything so expensive looking and classy. Jongin opened the door for her to get out. She got out of the car and he took her hand.

     "Why are we here?" She asked still amazed at the building. 

     "We're here because we're are going to get ready for the hotel's banquet tonight and I'm taking you as my partner." He then pull her body closer by her waist from the side.

     "But I can't get a dress from here. My closet is full of dress."

     "Yeah, full of causal dresses. I'm talking about a banquet that's full of filthy rich people that can literally buy the whole country. And I don't want them to look richer than me."

     "But these are so expensive." Haejung eye the store.

     "I can buy you the whole store. This is store is nothing."

     When Haejung was about to say something else, Jongin cut her off by putting his index finger on her lips. She closed and pouted. They both went inside and was greeted by employees who bowed to them. 

     "Good evening Mr. Kim." They all said in unison. Jongin greeted them back. Since Jongin is one of the richest and famous man in the country, he was respected. 

     The employees went back to their stations. One woman came up to them, "Is there anything I can help you with?" She had a welcoming and nice smile on. 

     "Yes, I need to find my girlfriend a dress for the banquet tonight." 

     The lady smiled, "Please follow me. There are lots of dresses that would suit your girlfriend." She walk around taking out some dresses she thought would look nice on Haejung. Haejung watched and follow her obediently. While Jongin was looking for some dresses too. 

     10 minutes had passed and Jongin rejected dress after dress. When Haejung tried on the last dress, she felt weird. She tried on an elegant short dress. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter