Trap

Sweet Lies, Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1

     "Let go! Leave me alone Jongin!" Haejung struggled to get out of Jongin's grip. He drove her to his house to keep her there. The correct word to use is kidnap. He kidnap her and brung her to his house to be with her. And she will never leave his sight again. 

     "T-This is kidnap! Y-You're kidnapping me. Let go or I'll call the police." She yelled inside his house. Before she can reach for her phone, Jongin quickly took it out of her pocket and put it in his pocket. He then open the door to his room and push her inside. She fell down and tears came down when the door close. The door being locked can be heard. Haejung hugs her knees as she cries silently. 

     "Why?" She whispered. 

     Jongin ran his fingers through his hair. He took out Haejung's phone that was in his pocket. He chuckled when he unlocked her phone. It was the same password when they were dating. He went through her conversation with Myungsoo. 

March 30, 2015:

To: Oppa

Happy 5 months aniversity oppaaaaa <3 <3 <3 <3

 

From: Oppa

Happy 5 months aniversity to you too baby <3 <3 <3 Are you still coming over tonight? I have a surprise for you ;)

     Jongin skim through her text really fast. 

March 13, 2015

To: Oppa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEYYYY!!!! Love you so much!!!!! :D

     He turns off her phone and threw himself on his couch. Honestly, he was hurt when he read all her texts. She should be sending those to him. He frowned when Myungsoo's face came into his mind. He hates him, he hates him for taking his woman away. She'll be mine again. He said in his mind. Closing his eyes, he drifted off to dreamland.

2

     Haejung woke up with a headache. She fell asleep on the floor when she was crying. She panicked when she realized the situation she's in. After recalling the memory last night, she stood up and tried to open the door. Suddenly, she fell back when the door was pushed open. There he was, standing at his door with a folded dress in his hand. Haejung pulled her legs back and stared at the floor. She was afraid what he'll do to her. Jongin sighs as he crouch down to her. His hand reached up to her face but she slightly turned, showing him that she doesn't want him to touch her. He pulled his hand back and place the dress on her lap. 

     "Change into this. You must be uncomfortable in those clothes." He said then left.

     Haejung look down at the dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter