Why

Sweet Lies, Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1

     Myungsoo unlocked his door by punching in the numbers on the key pad. The pad made a short chime to tell you that the password is right. Myungsoo pushed his apartment door. He let Haejung in first. She walked inside and took a deep breath. No matter how much she spent her time at his house, she was still amazed by the interior. Myungsoo's parents are architectures. He lives alone because his parents travels a lot so they don't have a stable home. 

     "Still big." Haejung muttered. 

     "Of course, it can't get smaller." He laughed. 

     "Have you eat yet?" He shouted from his kitchen that he just entered. 

     "No." She shouted back. Haejung walk towards the kitchen and saw him cutting tofu into squares. She then wrapped her arms around his body, giving him a back hug. 

     "Go rest. I'll make dinner." He said as he cut the tofu. 

     "I want to help." She said against his back. 

     "No, you go watch t.v and I'll do this." He put the knife down and turn to face her. He pecked her lips then shooed her away. Haejung went out of the kitchen and sat on the couch. Turning on the t.v, a romantic movie was on. Haejung smiled when she remembered her past:

     "What do you want to watch Princess?" Jongin asked as he look through his film cabinet. 

     "Um, I don't know." Haejung shrugged her shoulders. It was a Friday night and Jongin and Haejung wanted to watch a movie before they sleep. 

     "How about that one." Haejung pointed from the couch. 

     "This one?" He took out the movie that his girlfriend pointed to. Haejung nodded. After he put the DVD in, he hopped on his bed. Haejung cuddled with Jongin  and he did the same. There were parts where Haejung would awe and Jongin would want to throw up. Then there's the make out scene. Both of them were really awkward and their bodies were stiff. They would glance at each other from time to time. Jongin was getting really sweaty when the actress started at the pleasure that the actor was giving her. And Haejung's innocent was washing away. 

     "I think we should go to bed now." Jongin laughed nervously to erase the tension between them. 

     "Y-Yeah, goodnight." She pulled the blanket over her body and faced the other way. Jongin turned off his t.v and pull the blanket to his body. He scooted closer to Haejung and hugged her waist from behind. Then he whispered. 

     "Haejung-ah." He called very ily. Her body when stiff when she heard her name. 

     "Y-Yes?" She turned her body. Then, her boyfriend crashed his lips onto hers. She knew what he wanted. So, she answered him by returning the kiss. 

     "Food is ready!" Haejung snapped out of her daydream when Myungsoo called. She turned off the t.v and then rush into the kitchen. Her eyes sparkled when she saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter