He's Back

Sweet Lies, Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1

     The alarm clock rang causing Haejung to turn it off and get off her bed. Once she's awake, she blinked twice. Was all of that a dream? Or was it real. She was positive that last night was all a dream. She shook her head to clear her mind and got ready for school. After she finished putting on her floral shirt and light blue jeans, she took her backpack and headed out her apartment. Her apartment to the school is only 5 minutes away on foot. So there is no need to call Myungsoo for a ride.

     There is still 15 minutes left until class start, so Haejung sat on the bench and wait for her friends and boyfriend. She look around the campus. Cherry blossom petals were almost everywhere. It was beautiful. There was some student around. They were either doing their homework at the last minute or chatting with their friends. She spotted a group of five guys. Lots of girls say they're attractive and they surely are. Haejung knew them. She was partners with a couple of them from time to time. There was Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, and Sehun. Suho, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol are seniors at this university. And D.O and Sehun are juniors like Haejung. 

     Suddenly, Haejung's eyes were covered. Her placed a hand on top of the man's hand. 

     "Guess who~" 

     "Kim Myungsoo." She giggled. Myungsoo removed his hands and kissed her cheek. She turned around and saw Myungsoo with his friends. There was Sunggyu, Hoya, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, and Sungjong. 

     "Hello Haejung." They all greeted me with a hello. 

     "Hi guys." She smiled at them. Then, the rest of her friends came. 

     "Why are you guys so late?" Haejung asked her five friends.

     "We had to wait for this girl to finish her breakfast." Chaeyool glared at Yehee. 

     "Anyway, let's go inside. We don't want to late do we?" Mido reminded us. The boys led the way and the girls were following behind while Myungsoo and Haejung were behind all of them. 

     "Oppa, let's go out together." Haejung stopped in front of him while a wide smile across her face.

     "Sure. What do you want to do?" He asked with a curious look. 

     "There's a new movie coming out in a few days. Let's watch it." Her eyes sparkled.

     "It's a date." Haejung couldn't wait to spend more time with her boyfriend. 

2

     Myungsoo dropped Haejung to her next class, and he left to go to his class. Yehee, Chaeyool, and Jieun was already in their class. Haejung took a seat next to her friends. They were talking about the mall Yehee, Chaeyool, Haejung, and Mido went yesterday.

    "It was amazing, but I wish the clothes were a bit cheaper though." Yehee pouts. 

    "Sorry I wasn't there guys. I had some business to do at home." Jieun apologized. Then, Yehee sat up straight.

    "That's funny, cause we saw you with Myungsoo yesterday." She titled her head. They all stare at her waiting for an explaination. 

    "O-Oh, you guys did. W-Well, we bumped into each other. I finished my work so I went to the cafe to take a break and then I saw Myungsoo. It was just a coincidence." Jieun waved her hands in a "no" manner. "Trust me," she then turned to Haejung, "it was just a coincidence."

     "You were right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter