Reveal

Sweet Lies, Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1

     Last night, after the movie, Haejung told Myungsoo she wanted to go home. To her house this time. She wanted time to herself and cry, but she was afraid Jongin would be there waiting for her. But she doubt it he's there since she is the only one who has the key to her flat. As expected, he wasn't there. She finally can calm down, for now. She just went straight to bed, not bothering to eat or do her homework.

     The next morning, Haejung's alarm clock rang telling her to wake up and get ready for school. Her hair was messed up, the pillow was soaked with her tears, and her stomach growled. She lazily push her blanket off of her with her feet, then head towards her bathroom to take a shower. After she was done, she put on a white tank top, dark jeans, and black plaid shirt leaving it . She was too lazy to dry her hair so she just put it in a side braid. Once she made her way to the kitchen, she made cereal for herself.

     "Ugh, I forgot to do my math homework." Haejung remembered and dropped her spoon. Quickly, she took her backpack that was sitting next to her couch and dig for her math homework. While eating cereal, she rushed through the math problems. The empty bowl and spoon was put in the sink and the cereal box was put away. The girl's rushed out of her flat and ran to school since she only have about seven minutes left. 

2

     "You made it!" Yehee saw her friend running. Haejung panted and sat on the bench with her other three friends.

     "Let's go! The bell is going to ring!" Mido said then all of them rushed to class.

     "Aw come on." Haejung groaned. She got up and ran with them to class. 

     All of them sat down where Jieun was. Jieun look at her friends weirdly when she saw them panting. 

     "Hi Jieun." Yehee greeted.

     "Hi." Chaeyool greeted next.

     "H-H-Hello." Haejung was the one who was panting the most. 

     "Late?" Jieun asked in a questioning tone.

     "We were waiting for her." Yehee pointed at Haejung with her thumb. Jieun made an 'O' with . 

     It was time for lunch. Chaeyool, Jieun, Yehee, Mido, and Haejung made their way to the group of boys. Haejung sat down next to Myungsoo who greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. Jieun sat down in front of Myungsoo, Yehee sat next to each other, and Mido sat next to Haejung. 

     "Hello girls." Woohyun smiled. The girls said "hello" back. While they were eating, Chaeyool spotted something interesting. Her eyes fixed on the purple mark on Jieun's neck. 

     "Jieun." She called and her friend gave her a "hmm?". 

     "Is..is that a hickey?" The question made Jieun stiff and worried. The boys, except for Myungsoo, choked on their food. While the girls look at Jieun's neck. Jieun opened but nothing came out. She glanced at Myungsoo whose eyes widened. 

     "Woah!" Dongwoo exclaimed. 

     "Who gave you that hickey?" Woohyun asked.

     "Do you do it?" Sungjong asked. They all shot her with questions. Jieun placed her hand to her neck to cover the hickey. 

     "Oh, i-it's a bruise." Jieun chuckled nervously but Chaeyool didn't buy it. She eyed her suspiciously. Jieun felt her gaze and swallowed nervously. 

     "You sure?" Chaeyool raised her brow.

     "What do you mean Chaeyool?" Haejung tilted her head. "She said it's a bruise? So why the doubt?" 

     "Oh nothing. Just making sure. I mean, you can have whenever you what, but just don't lie." Everyone eyes widen. 

     "So noona is a naughty girl, huh?" Sungyeol smirked. When the girl was about to say something, Myungsoo tapped her leg under the table. She look up and he gave her a don't-say-anything look. 

     Haejung broke the silence, "Well, I'm going to throw my trash away." She got up making Myungsoo's arm drop from her waist. She walk towards the nearest trash can and dump her trash inside. When she looked up, Jongin was staring at her. He was smirking. She looked away and let out a breath. 

3

     "You're pretty interested in her, aren't you?" Baekhyun asked making the whole table turn to Jongin. 

     "Who?!" Chanyeol asked with excitement. He wanted to know who is the girl who took Jongin's heart away? He knew him for years and this is the first time he ever took interest in a girl. 

     "Tell us!" Sehun whined when Jongin didn't say anything.

     "See that girl?" Baekhyun pointed at a girl with his chopsticks. The girl had her back faced them with. She was busy talking to the boy next to her. "He's interested in her. He's been staring since forever."

     "Who is she?" Sehun asked.

     "Dude, she's gorgeous." Chanyeol was memorized by her beautiful smile. Jongin glared at his friend. Chanyeol backed away when he caught Jongin's scar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter